Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:24 am
Rayven looked at the bird which was dancing around like a fool and then the small female who was staring towards him. He blushed slightly at the sudden staring, and then shook his head to concentrate on the matter at hand. "You know that she'll end up passing out on her own, but you need to be patient. I used to work in a bar before it closed down, and so I know a thing or two about drinking...Uh, birds..." He laughed and scratched the back of his head, stepping closer to the bar and taking a seat nearby where the bird was. "I feel bad watching without paying for a ticket."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:24 am
.Eco.Hart.
Rayven looked at the bird which was dancing around like a fool and then the small female who was staring towards him. He blushed slightly at the sudden staring, and then shook his head to concentrate on the matter at hand. "You know that she'll end up passing out on her own, but you need to be patient. I used to work in a bar before it closed down, and so I know a thing or two about drinking...Uh, birds..." He laughed and scratched the back of his head, stepping closer to the bar and taking a seat nearby where the bird was. "I feel bad watching without paying for a ticket."
Maki blushed as well as she realized that she was staring. She didn't mean to. She shook her head too, and brushed her bangs out of her face.
"Well, I guess....I just don't want her to pass out and break everything..." Maki stared up at the bird again and giggled at the newcomer as he took a seat and stared at the bird.
"When do you think she'll be done?"  

Intempestus

Xayvien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:28 pm
Intempestus
.Eco.Hart.
Maki blushed as well as she realized that she was staring. She didn't mean to. She shook her head too, and brushed her bangs out of her face.
"Well, I guess....I just don't want her to pass out and break everything..." Maki stared up at the bird again and giggled at the newcomer as he took a seat and stared at the bird.
"When do you think she'll be done?"

Rayven gave the dancing bird a brief look then turned back to the other female in front of him. "I'd give her anywhere from thirty to forty minutes, depending on how much she drank beforehand." He replied with a laugh afterward. "Because it looks like she drank a lot from what I can see."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:47 pm
Alainn was oblivious to the world. Dancing made her feel alive while she was land bound. It took every ounce of resistance in her body to keep from flying. The music in her head started to fade. Little things from outside started to become apparent. For instance, Alainn now had an audience. The bird had rather hoped that she hadn't made too big of a spectacle of herself. Words started filtering in. A new voice, that of the male sitting at the now in focus bar. For a while, everything had been black with swirls of colors. Almost like glow sticks at a rave, and just as mesmerizing. The voice were talking again, of bars and birds and drinking habits. They are talking about her.

Slowly, she stopped dancing. The blue jay would be a showpiece no longer. Her common sense started to come back through. How moronic was that? Are you stupid? What the hell were you thinking? Dejected, Alainn slumped onto the counter. "Did... Did you at least sell tickets... or did I preform for free?" With that, she passed out and fell right into Paracket's lap.

Alainn Dearmad

Intempestus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:47 pm
"Well....," Maki responded, "She actually only had two glasses of beer, but I guess that was enough for her, ne?"
The young wolfess smiled at the newcomer with a flushed face. She brushed her bangs and some loose strands of hair out of her eyes again and tucked them behind her ears.
Soon enough, the young bird started to calm down, either realizing that the audience wasn't that big, or that she was just getting sober. She sat down.
"Hon....It was only us two..." Maki the Wolf did not get to finish her sentence before Alainn slumped into the lap of the male panther, Paracket.
"Oh...uh...Maybe we should get these two to bed...." Maki said with a chuckle. "There are extra rooms upstairs. One of my coworkers is already up in one of them, sleeping"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:35 am
Rayven turned his head to look at the two Furries that Maki had pointed out to be unconscious. "You want me to carry them to a room? I was in the army for a brief amount of time, so I can carry people twice my weight or size without much effort...Those who are shorter then me, usually don't take to long to carry." He laughed politely.  

Xayvien

Intempestus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:40 pm
"Um....I guess. It would be a good idea to give them a rest...." The wolfess said, scratching the back of her ears.
"There's someone up there already, my co worker, the bartender, just make sure that you don't put them in with him, he needs his rest ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:12 am
Rayven looked at the two passed out Furries and laughed again before he tried to pick them up. "So, which way to the rooms?" He'd asked while brushing some hair out of his eyes.  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:47 am
((OOC: Not sure if I am doing this right... so if I do something wrong... tell me ; wink )

Snowe peeked through the door of the bar and looked around. His icy blue eyes shown with catty curiosity and he slowly took a step in. Snowe stood about 5 foot 9 inches tall and was slender and slightly muscular. He was covered in black fur from head to toe and had waist length black hair. A few strands of his hair covered his eyes as he walked forward. Snowe's outfit was rather simple, he wore a black t-shirt that was tight enough to hug his form and short enough to allow his belly to show. HIs pants where tight at the top and flowed outward the longer they got. He wore no shoes and around his neck was a black collar adorned with a blood red jewel.

Snowe did not say anything as he walked gingerly across the room as if he was floating on air and then took a seat at a vacant table. HIs cheeks where a little flushed as he was not use to new people.

"..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:46 pm
((You're doing just fine. Welcome to the Black Abyss Bar!))

"The rooms are up the stairs right there, in front of the entrance" She pointed in the direction of the entrance, and spotted a new customer coming in.
"Oh, I'll be right with you sir!" She shouted as he made his way to a table.
Maki smiled as Rayven picked the two up. He was pretty strong...

After she showed him the way, she grabbed her pen and notepad off of the counter and headed over to the new customer.

"Can I get you anything tonight sir?" She asked gently, brushing her bangs to the side and tucking them behind her wolfish blue ears. She set the pen and pad ready in her paw and looked at him with a smile.  

Intempestus

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:54 pm
Rayven tossed the two over his shoulders and began to walk towards the second floor of the building, using the stairs of course! He wouldn't have much trouble with the Furries, he was close to seven feet tall and very muscular from his work in the army. Quietly he took the pair to an empty bedroom, having trouble opening the door with his tail. Once he layed them both down onto the bed, he stretched and walked out then closed the door. "Got me doing work already..." He said with a laugh while walking back down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:07 pm
((Sorry, Going to bed. Be back tomorrow to post! Thanks guys!!))  

Intempestus

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:14 am
Snowe looked at the waitress and gave a smile. Others always made him nervous and he blushed gently. He put his paws in his lap and looked down a little. He gave a meek reply.

"May I have some water please?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:08 am
((I think I might use Rayven with his wings, instead of him not having them.))

Rayven walked back into the bar area with his wings closed behind him, and they were unable to be seen because of how tightly he pressed against his back. The seven foot Furry would look at the two others in the room, then smile and go over to a table in the corner alone. He took out an old I-Pod which had a piece of tape on it, then switched it on for a moment.

((I have a picture available of Rayven for those who are interested.))  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:16 pm
Snowe looked at the seven foot tall fur with wide eyes. He had never seen a fur so big before. He blushed when the fur smiled and lowered his eyes. He had his hands in his lap balled together. He was so nervous around new people.

"..."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces