Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Market (Trading ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIGBANGfor l i f e

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:03 pm
can someone please send me any item....even if it's really cheap...I would really appreciate it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:30 pm
selling android prosthetics...look in shop  

S_H_I_NO

LamingtonQueen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:22 pm
Ryuken38
LamingtonQueen
Ryuken38
anyone selling anbu mask?

Well, I have one July letter left if you'd willing to do some trading wink

i wish i can...but i have no patience i waiting til july to open it...or im wrong and u can open the letter anytime?

You can open it any time after the 25th of the month it was bought in. ie this is a July 2004 letter, so since it's after July 25th 2004, you can open it whenever you like smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:26 pm
oooo..thats kool  

S_H_I_NO

LamingtonQueen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:32 pm
Ryuken38
oooo..thats kool

lol, or if you still don't believe me... I could open it and choose the mask and then trade for you xd Although, I've heard some people's letters/trunks/boxes aren't opening at the moment because of a glitch...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:38 pm
lets trade  

S_H_I_NO

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:51 pm
i want to get an anbu mask+480gold for an android prosthetics and HItek Gas mask  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:20 am
how come nobody ever gives me anything.... crying crying crying  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

LamingtonQueen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:37 am
anbu38

Because a) you didn't give them money, b) you didn't do anything to deserve a special reward or c) you made multiple emoticons in a row (I hate that!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:45 am
lol  

S_H_I_NO

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:12 am
LamingtonQueen
anbu38

Because a) you didn't give them money, b) you didn't do anything to deserve a special reward or c) you made multiple emoticons in a row (I hate that!)

yer mean...with yer ugly naked girl wishlist...stupid biia...and yer avatar looks ugly too...and yooh swear that yooh dont be emotions either so stfu!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:18 am
also it doesnt matter if i beg or not cuz this thread is about begging also so dont yooh feel dumb...  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

LamingtonQueen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:55 am
anbu38
also it doesnt matter if i beg or not cuz this thread is about begging also so dont yooh feel dumb...

Umm... no not really. See, people who can barely spell any words correctly or form a sentence don't really concern me when they call me stupid. I never said you couldn't beg here. I just told you why no one gave you items. Wow. You must be, what? Three years old? Attacking my avatar and wishlist - wow. That really stung. I don't know what I'll do. Probably go cry.

Learn to spell. And if you're going to beg, don't just go " crying crying crying crying crying " or no one will ever give you money or items. Grow up and if you must beg, beg politely (or at least, intelligently)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:11 am
Ouch Burned stare I try to stay away from those kinda things i hate being burned so i just stay cool and leave people and mind my own business and i at least try to correct myself when im spelling.and it does annot people when you use multiple Emoticons in a row  

TriggerKid

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:15 am
That was really wierd, I've seen some people like her on the net too sweatdrop , but how come she said that when your piccys are really cute?
That's just plain, erm..."idiocy(sp? the Simpsons word so I'm not quite sure)"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff