Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
+Simmy pic thread+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reicheru343

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:54 am
User Image
My golden retriever had two little puppies. They're gold just like their mother, and built just like they're father. Their mother is a golden retriever, and their father is a german shepherd.

Lawl, this pic is so cute. My sim, "Alana" is holding Winnie. (I'll try to upload more pics).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:52 pm
Hi everyone. I created a family called the Yates family. It's about a mom and dad who had quintuplets. I raised the quintuplets their entire lives and here are their pics:
User Image
This is them as toddlers as they moved into their own house. From left to right, the babies names are Lillian, Issac, Erika, Marcus, and Sasha.
User Image
This is the quints as school aged children. The girl closest to us is Sasha, and the other four are Erika, Issac, Marcus, and Lillian. As they grew older, their personalities really shown through.
User Image
These are the quints as teens and boy are they different!!! From left to right, they are Issac, Lillian, Sasha, Erika, and Marcus. Issac shown through as a family guy who loved money. Lillian was also a loving family girl with great intelligence. Sasha was the smartest of the group and loved science. Erika was boy crazy and had many bfs. And marcus was the party guy who loved to dance.
User Image
After they grew up, they all moved out. Sasha, Lillian, and Issac went to college, while Erika and Marcus got jobs. This is from a family reunion.
User Image
After the kids moved out, they all went their seperate ways. This is a photo of Issac's family. That is his wife Rebecca, and his twin son's, Joshua and Kyra. The school age girl is Hikari, and the toddler is Meoko. He turned out to be a great father with lots of cash.
User Image
This is Sasha's family. That is her husband Ravi and her three children. Elysia is the oldest, Tristen is the boy child, and Madelin is the girl child. Elysia was the perfect daughter, Tristen was the total opposite, and madelin was in the middle.
User Image
This is Erika's family. Erika was a guy magnet and had more than one guy at a time. She got pregnant and gave birth to Kenshin. Sadly the guy she chose in the end was not the father and he left. So it was just Erika and Kenshin.
The other two don't have stories because they wouldn't load on the sim 2 website. Marcus got abducted by aliens and gave birth to his daughter Winry. She was a wonderful child and when she grew older, asked her father to adopt a son for her to raise. He did so, and then she was at the top of her class.
Lillian adopted a boy named Alphonse and realized he was blind. Then her boyfriend proposed to her and they were married. She got pregnant and gave birth to her daughter Muriellia After a while though, her husband left. A few months later, they had a one night stand and she got pregnant. She gave birth to her son Konan. Then she adopted 2 other children, Kiara and Kovu.
I hope you enjoyed my sim story!!! On the sims 2 website, my screename is Disney6Princess. Stop by any time and read their complete stories!!!  

MyDisneyPrinces

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:17 am
These are my sims, Hannah and Jason (Hannah is in her formal outfit, because i love that dress!)
User Image

This is there house, don't u just love it? i think it's the best one i have ever built!
User Image

They have two dogs and two puppies, but they wouldnt all stay still in the picture, and kept leaving hte room, so it may take a while to get their pictures, and the puppies might no be puppies anymore...

(sorry if i i strecheed the page whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:06 am
I've been madly taking photos of my Pets since I got it, but I just want to share a picture of the first mixed pups I had.

First, here's both the parents...unfortunately you can't see the father too well because he's so small...

User Image

And now here's the mother just after she gave birth...it was so much fun to watch!

User Image

And now...3 of the grown up pups. They all look the same, but not quite how I was expecting them to turn out...

User Image  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Kewekie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:12 am
Yay, gotta love pic threads. So here is some of mine. Enjoy!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:43 am
I have more pics.

Salazar Malfoy (Son of Draco and Ginny Malfoy)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salazar is sad. sad (Ew his teeth went through is chin!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salazar and Bonkers:
User Image
Salazar and Ginny:
User Image
Happy Birthday Salazar!
User Image
He's a child now, I'll take some new pictures of him soon.

Edit: I just realized I haven't posted any pictures of Draco.

Here is one:

User Image

Edit:

Salazar as a child:

User Image  

tangerinemoon

Siren Silence

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:01 pm
I love pic threads. heart
I'm fairly proud of what I've done so far with my Sims. I started playing awhile ago (shortly before Nightlife came out, however long ago that was), but I stopped after some time, only to continue again recently when I got my own laptop. So, I've started from scratch and I'm still only playing with the neighborhood Sims, not having made my own yet.

Here's what I've done with Dirk Dreamer so far.
User Image
User Image
Isn't he dreamy?

Right here is Lilith Pleasant, taking a little nap before school. She and Dirk are soooo cute together!
User Image
User Image

Angela Pleasant seems to be having a rather engrossing telephone conversation, though I'm not sure who she's talking to...
User Image
User Image

And that's all for now, but I'll definitely have more soon. heart

(Note: the majority of my custom contect has come from modthesims2.com. Lilith's and Dirk's outfits are both from the official Sims 2 website. No custom content is by me.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:31 pm
<3

User Image

I love her eyes.

Colorful Genocide

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart
I have so many pictures of my Sims, I enjoy taking pictures as they grow up and such. :'D
Though all the pics are at my moms house, so I'll tell you the story of the simmies I mainly play on.
It started out with Erik Wise living on his own. He has the knowledge aspiration and started a career in the science track. He soon met Nina [yes, Nina Caliente- one of the premade sims] and he fell in love. Nina, having the aspiration of love, became depressed once Erik asked her to marry him. They got married quickly after and as much Nina regretted it she became a little more happy because of the fact Erik had some money. Erik wanted a kid so Erik convinced Nina to have a child with him. Nina got pregnant lalala, and they had Emma. Nina became depressed again, though. Erik & Nina got into lots of arguments and eventually they became enemies. Erik kicked her out of the house and cared for Emma very much. Emma got a lot of the smarts from her dad. Though Erik wanted Emma to be just like him, she always wanted to be an artist. So almost everyday she played on the piano and impressed a lot of people as she got her creativity up easily when she was a toddler. She eventually became a teen and recieved a scholarship for $750 for her art skills.
[more later, kinda lazy. And pictures are better anyway. Walls of text are boorriiing]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh yeah, and I looked through every single post in the thread, and I saw somewhere someone wondering why the male sim dropped his last name.
It's probably because you had the female sim select the "Get married" option on the wedding arch or under the "propose" selection.
[:

`R a i n b o w

Colorful Genocide

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:06 pm
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:35 pm
Finally found out where all the snapshots are stressed

I love your Sims eyes, Morphine. heart Where'd you get them?

-is still uploading tons of pics-
*386 pics in neghborhood 1 sweatdrop * [I'm not uploading all of them, though. Just like, 20-30. xP]

Le'sseee. I don't have any pics of Erik & Nina when they wer together, unfornutaly. User Image
This be Erik & Emma when Emma was just recently born. I'm pretty sure Nina was out of the house by then.
User Image
Emma was very artistic :3
User Image
Lol. I love how Erik's in his PJs. And he's all like "*groaaan*"
User Image
Still artistic. :3 [I mean musically, of course]
User Image
I didn't take any pics of when Emma was a teenager- but here's when she moved out to college. And met a boy. :3 [Reiley]
User Image
User Image
Now she has someone to be artistic with! [oh-and she is getting an Art Major]
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
xD
User Image
It's Reiley's "Wohoo I just WoHoo'd!" skip.
User Image
They finally got engaged. In their PJs. Lol.
User Image
Anyhow. Back at Erik's place.. he met a new girl! [Vanessa] [way to start your first day in a new home, Vanessa. xP]
User Image
<3
User Image
Weddiing! [that's Emma in the background<3 (and some other friends of Erik's)]
User Image
User Image
They had a very successful wedding party <3
User Image
User Image
xDD [right after they got back from limo]
User Image
I sped up her prego-ness so this is like, right after they "Tried for Baby". That's why she's in her underwear.
User Image
This is Nicholas<3
And that's basically where I am right now. But, oh, I got a cat, Rayn:
User Image

But note about Emma's & Reiley's outfits-- I'm changing them every Semester. The outfits that were pink and blue in the first Emma & Reiley pic are just like that because I didn't take them shopping yet. The raver-type outfits were Freshman, the gothic-type outfits were Sophomore.. and I don't think I've even taken any pics from Junior year.. [they just started their junior year]

`R a i n b o w

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:52 pm
Lol...

User Image
Rayn[kitty]: Oh noes! Is Erik dead? *sniffing Erik's head*
Erik: ......

User Image
Erik: Haha! I'm not dead. Now it's your turn!
Rayn: .....Meow?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:57 pm
User Image

Give Me More Nintendo

User Image
This is Dottie. Again. lolz <3

And these are my pretty boys <3
User Image
Corey and Ronnie Rudolph.

Heres Ronnie alone :
User Image

And here's Corey:
User Image

I'm in love with Corey<3

User Image

User Image

Give Me More Nintendo <3

Colorful Genocide

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:28 pm
♠ You know- there are alot of emo boy sims... I feel so alone since alot of my simmies are bodybuilders/athletes. I have moar! surprised

I bought pets just the other day and I was playing with the new spaceish family, when all of a sudden, this gorgeous dog named Ariel came along and this is a picture of the dad teaching it to play dead.

User Image

I shipped about half of Strangetown off to college and gave Tank a makeover, and gave him a girlfriend as well. Ophilia is not related to anything in the picture, I'm sorry.

User Image

I just decided to makeover Mortimer so that he looks younger. Not bad, am I right?

User Image

And that's about it for me. ♠  
Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas