Stupid question no one asked Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:32 am
Maria-Lin
Actually, I know quite a lot girls who like school uniforms. xp And Japanese ones look very nice on a girl.

True, but seriously though. Would you ever wear a school uniform-even if it was the nice one that the Japanese studants wear-if you were going to be travelling through time, to travel across the world looking for jewel fragments and battling demons?  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:52 am
My school uniform wasn't too bad. Black pants, blue t-shirt and navy blue jumper.  

Dazzler

Dazzler

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:57 am
Nikomikiri
My pet peeve question is, in Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball GT when a character is powering up and the rocks start to fly around, *deep breath*WHY DOES NOBODY EVER GET HIT BY THE STUPID FLYING ROCKS?

LOL. I like that. It would be like 'Ok let fights!' 'wait a second you just hit me in the face with a rock!'

It would be an interesting way to win the fight!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:21 pm
why do they never change their clothes and stuff They always have the same ones. I mean whats up with that?  

Roy 15

StarPrincess1

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:22 am
morbid_survivor
That would be a very good point. Ok, next question.
Why is Tyson the only one who has never had his bitbeast stolen? All the others have and they're sacred spirits too. And why is Tyson the only one who can talk to his bitbeast? ((Though that may have something to do with the fact Dragoons never been stolen)) *goes off to think about it*

yeah I've alway's wondered that one. All the others have had their bitbeasts stolen like twice each or something. And Tyson never got Dragoon taken away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:50 pm
What's always bugged me is that in Beyblade, practically everyone's a fan. In every country and social class, they all like Beyblade.

Also, everyone apparently is fluent is English (or Japanese if that's what you perfer).  

The Tom Riddle Fanthread

Nikomikiri

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:12 am
Dazzler
Nikomikiri
My pet peeve question is, in Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball GT when a character is powering up and the rocks start to fly around, *deep breath*WHY DOES NOBODY EVER GET HIT BY THE STUPID FLYING ROCKS?

LOL. I like that. It would be like 'Ok let fights!' 'wait a second you just hit me in the face with a rock!'

It would be an interesting way to win the fight!
that is something i would love to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:59 pm
I often wonder how they manage to not-impale each other on that hair. so pointy!! especially Kai's!!

and Tyson's hair..he just puts his hat on, and that bit of hair at the front magically pokes through....whats up with that??  

Jiggery-Pokery

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:26 pm
Kai's hair's not as pointy as Yuugi's from Yu-Gi-Oh. @_@ Yuugi's is like a leathal weapon. Yes, that shall always be the mystery of anime.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:00 pm
I have a questions that's been bugging me for a while. Do any of the anime characters have parents that keep an eye on them? I mean on some of the anime I've seen sometimes there parents are never even shown in the entire thing. Like they'll go for days and days wihtout ever stepping foot inside their homes, hell sometimes they don't even go to school. It's like where do you get all the freedom?

If I stayed out really late into the night my mom would freak! Not to mention she'd go beserk about my school work. stare Which brings me up to another question do any of the characters go to school? I mean in some series they do show the school and everything. But in others they'll show the person getting up in the morning but no sign of them going to school.

Is any of this making sense? Cause now I feel like everything I just typed mkaes no sense..... or my brain is just really fried to the core. gonk

Crystalline Rose

Nikomikiri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:57 am
I've wondered about that whole school thing too, but i have a question that has bugged me since i first started watching anime. Sailor Moon was my first anime, if you notice that when they transform one of the first things they show is the persons nails magically changing to that characters main color(Sailor Mars-red, Saiolor Venus-orange,etc.)My question is, why do they need their nails painted if they wear gloves?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:30 pm
For Beyblade, with the whole school thing, I imagine a sort of...'leave' thing. Like, since they're in the championships, they are able to get time off of school so they can train and stuff.

I dunno, it's like in the Pokemon manga, where Pokemon trainers are able to take an extended amount of time out of school to...uh...well, train their Pokemon.

Parents would make animes boring gonk Most of them are nice and everything, but an anime character wouldn't be able to do as much with their parents around.

>> <<

Which is kinda why I hate the Digimon 02 ending and Beyblade manga ending. They become parents. *pulls her hair out* Personally, I hate kids. Especially little girls D: I had a traumatising experience where a little girl STOLE MY POKEMON CARDS!!! ;o;

Sailor moon and co. have sparkly fingernails to be flashy! =D I mean, why else would they took a karejillion years to transform? xD

[/overexaggeration]  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:18 pm
Lol! I agree the ending to Digimon 2 totally sucked! They ended up becoming parents are they're kids were kind of miniature versions of their parents.... I found that creepy.

And I can get the whole Beyblade thing but what abou the other anime? Like in.....oh crap can't think of any......>.<; Erm.... RaveMaster, darnit! I can't think of any.... -hits head against the wall to get the thoughts flowing- Nothing comes to my mind! But you know what I mean...right? -is driving self insane-

Grr! I had another question. But it slippede through my fingers. crying Guess I' ll come back to this later.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:45 am
CrimsonRequiem
Lol! I agree the ending to Digimon 2 totally sucked! They ended up becoming parents are they're kids were kind of miniature versions of their parents.... I found that creepy.

And I can get the whole Beyblade thing but what abou the other anime? Like in.....oh crap can't think of any......>.<; Erm.... RaveMaster, darnit! I can't think of any.... -hits head against the wall to get the thoughts flowing- Nothing comes to my mind! But you know what I mean...right? -is driving self insane-

Grr! I had another question. But it slippede through my fingers. crying Guess I' ll come back to this later.
the ending was rather creepy, and they didn't even show if one of them was married unless it was to another member of their group.  

Nikomikiri

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:47 pm
Alright I was looking at a bunch of gallereis taht I came across by while looking for some Beyblading pictures until I came across a few that showed Rei's ponytail completely gone, and his hair flowinf completely free. I couldn't believe my eyes. He has so much hair! It's so long and thick [at least it looks thick] And well here's my question.

How in the blue hell is he able to stuff all that hair in into a very very skinny ponytail?!?!?!

When you look at the picture with his hair all over the place and then one where his hair is tied up in that white long ponytail thingy [What's it called? It can't be a hair-tye can it?] the thing is like freakn skinny! Honestly how can he stuff all that hair into something so small? Cause thick long hair isn't that easy to control......believe me i know from experience. x.x; Which brings me to another question, I wonder how much shampoo he uses to wash all that hair? And how long it takes him to wash it all..... Ah poopies..... now i have images of Rei showering flowing through my head..............

Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff