Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Napalm_Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:14 pm
MrBobVilla
I go to college at Rochester Institute of Technology, but im currently in Massachussetts until the fall.

My name is Colin, 17, computer nerdish, I live in Massachussetts and plan on going to a college one of which including Rochester Institute of Technology. Small World eh?

Also, I'm not sure why I was invited to this guild, I geuss because I love the market. How you lot knew? That boggles me, but whatever. Hi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:26 pm
My name is Sami, I've been on gaia for two and a half years.
I've been exchanging almost the entire time.
Today I got invited, even though I was just putting random crap up for 1g that I just wanted gone.
I exchange, and use some of the marketplace for a valuing system.,
I don't know what else to say.
<3
I'm a computer nerd, anime freak and a gamer. Both video games and tabletop. <3  

Sexy no jitsu

Zawmbii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:49 pm
My real name is Danielle, I've been on Gaia for...I'm guessing around two years.

I'm in London Ontario, and I just got invited today.

Uhm...I dunno what else to say other than I'm obsessed with Saiyuki, and I'm a HORRIBLE money saver. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:16 pm
Napalm_Punk
MrBobVilla
I go to college at Rochester Institute of Technology, but im currently in Massachussetts until the fall.

My name is Colin, 17, computer nerdish, I live in Massachussetts and plan on going to a college one of which including Rochester Institute of Technology. Small World eh?

Also, I'm not sure why I was invited to this guild, I geuss because I love the market. How you lot knew? That boggles me, but whatever. Hi.

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN O_O

Seriously though, RIT is a great computer science and software engineering school. But there are no girls so make sure you find a girl in highschool or you are out of luck. And math/pyshics/liberal arts courses will generally be taught by idiots.  

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

m o o s h

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:09 pm
hi i got invited here just like everyone else... fancy guild btw.

just call me moosh
im 16 and i live in america ninja

....umm anyhting else that we need to know about me? domokun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:17 pm
Hmm... Well my name is David, but everyone calls me Chuga or Des.

I play games (like any teenage guy xD), write, read (not much but i enjoy it), and yeah o.O

Favorite characters:
Ninjas rule xD(usually in anything), Nanaki rules(ff7), Dante is pretty cool(dmc), Sydney is cool(vagrant story), SEPHIROTH!(ff7), Ricardo(shadow hearts 3) and many others

I'm 17... graduating friday :3 and erm... anything else ask?

Desero Clades

Glolite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:50 pm
Hola, my name is Jessie.

I was invited here by engineer of doom (so I figured I'd introduce myself on this subforum, even though I've already talked on other ones).

As far as real life goes- tomorrow is my last day of my sophomore year of high school. I'm a procrastinating over-achiever (possibly an oxymoron, but eh well). I do all the geeky crap like play RPGs and Magic the Gathering (what can I say, I'm a natural dork). I also sometimes have a life- this year was best for parties so far (all the sweet sixteens).

Love reading (favorite books: The Book Thief, The Lovely Bones, and Reaper Man). Also am in love with the Final Fantasy series (other than X-2, that was sooo dumb- you have to be a guy to like that one I guess. All the girls in skimpy outfits and basically no plot). Also like writing but I haven't written a lot that I'm really proud of.

Live in Pennsylvania, USA. Planning on going to the University of Pennsylvania... If my grades are good enough, that is.

Anywho, I've been on Gaia for a loooong time. Hmm. *Goes and checks.* I joined august 29th 2003. I've taken hiatus's in that time. (Like all of my freshman year- taking senior physics with the hardest teacher in the school is NOT a good idea, btw).

I've babbled way too much. I'll stop now. If you feel like talking I'd love too- I seriously need more friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:21 pm
well, My name is Jessi, or you can call me Jolene.
Both names are accurate.
I just got invited to this guild.
I spend alot of time in the MArketplace,
ever since i started my Quest of Paper crowns and Spiky Hats.
Its all good.
I am happy cuz my friend just gave me an emobag.
and i LOVE HIM for it!!! *glomps Adrian* yes. anyway.
Hello.
I like to sell random things...
so you might find sumthin you like from my storeness..

tootaloo.  

OreoKiller

[Kou-T]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:32 pm
Right.

I've gone through quite a few pseydonyms. Currently, Kou's the one I answer too here, which is all you need to know about.

I mostly sell letters on the vend, but I'm currently on a massive common-spree. If I can find the common I'm looking to buy on the vend for cheap, it's gone.

Also I'm a bit bummed about all the inflation, even though it makes it more lucrative for me selling letters. That's the way it is, I guess, bittersweet. More bitter than sweet, though.

On Gaia, I enjoy playing around with my profile CSS. I also frequent a few threads, mostly charities. Good people. I donate every now and then. I also quite like dressing avatars. And not even just my own. I sometimes tektek outfits for friends using screenshots of thier inventories. Good times.

Outside interests are thin. I'm pretty focused as far as killing time goes... If you can be focused at such a thing.

I enjoy creating things with LEGO. Particularly Technic and such related parts. Very little system to be had in my parts bin. I don't really specialize in a particular style, but I've been told that I'm good at mecha-style builds and medium-scale humanoids. Not particularly savvy with animals, unfortunately.

I also enjoy designing (even though right now I'm broke) computers for myself. Kind of like keeping a running wishlist.

Video games are also a point of interest for me, particularly the ones involving customization of some sort. Not necessarily RPGs, either. I like racing games involving it.

I'm pretty quiet in person, at least around people I'm not close to. I like to laugh. I don't have any style in real life, either. I usually wear a plain Tshirt, loose jeans, and my good-old Chucks. Occastionally a denim jacket is added.

In conversation, I like to be either witty or completely random. On issues I feel strongly about, I often offer insight in lieu of humor, though. I enjoy speaking German, though I get little practice, unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:06 pm
Greetings Mortals. My name is Pamela Isley, though you can call me Poison Ivy. I'm not really a maniac of the marketplace, I just happen to sell things there if I get bored of them. What I really like is buying more than selling...anyway, all you really need to know about me you can learn by talking to me. That is, if you think you're not afraid.

A pleasure meeting you, really. Once I buy my evil lair, we shall have to sit down and chat over a cup of herbal tea. Until then, farewell.  

PoisonIvy Mistress

Sano Koback

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:06 pm
hello ^^ im alex, 19 i live in jersey and i have new complet avi at least once a week i change alot >.< so far i have a chef avi, fire angel and pilot there all on my profile biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:32 pm
i'm hyriz.

hyriz

-Stellas Cadente-

8,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:55 pm
Yar,I actually accepted a guild invite. =O

For starters, I'm known as Chally,because of my first account. Been around since December '03. I'm not hugely into the marketplace,mostly because I don't have the time I use to. I like hanging around late-ish and snagging some things for later use. Not sure what the use would be now that I finished my last actual quest. o_o

I'm actually hoping to pick up some tips and chat about random MP annoyances while I'm here. Tis a pleasure to be here,thanks much for inviting me. User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:08 pm
My name is Brandy and I'm 15. I live in the US, and I love the marketplace. I find it hilarious to moniter items in the marketplace from day to day. I don't know why, but when I look at the price of an item one day, and it's a couple thousand gold more then it cost the day before I burst out laughing (unless of course, it's an item I'm questing for!)

Oh, and like a few of the people above me, I just got invited today. (actually less then an hour ago)  

Fiery Snow

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Survivor 150

rachel says hi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:48 am
Hey! :3 I'm Rachel, but you can call me "Rae" if you wish. I'm 16, and live in Louisiana. . . gonk Yeah, not much goes on here. xD I'm looking forward to filling this feeling of empty-ness .__. with making my avi dream come true. I just want to feel comfy with it. ^^ I've been on Gaia since '04 Baybee and love the big MP! Yep. I guess that's why I'm here, so, yeah. ^^

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff