Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:21 pm
As a semi grin formed upon his pale face he said.
And how does a bed time story exist when there is no bed time to begin with...?
His grin ended and he looked, deep into her eyes, almost like he was searching to find her soul.
Many moons ago, I... I had a curse placed upon me by a Voodoo Knight, he said I must wander the earth, heartless.
His eyes changed from a sadness to a determined expression.
The Voodoo Knight also said my heart did exist, but it was locked away inside another, that is my journey... To find that other...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:07 am
Alex started to laugh. "I don't know just go along with it I guess." She said then looked at him seeing him just stare at her. It in a way creeped her out, but at the same time she just stared right back. Then his story was a sad one to go around heartless. "So your trying to find your heart. That's I guess a noble journey. I'm not on any journey. I'm just around all the time I go where I want. Bite whoever is around just to servive." She said then spun around in her chair.  

Anime Angel Goddess

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:49 pm
Vampires like you my dear shall be the death of our race...
He said, with a concerned grin on his face.
You must eat only when it is needed.
And yes, I do search endlessly for my heart... Something you could not understand...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:09 am
She glanced over at him with a semi wicked look. "Yes and i'll be so happy when our race is finally done and over with. I honestly don't care." She said then ordered a shot. "And I do only eat when needed..like right now I might need to in here." Her voice was soft. "And don't give me crap that I don't understand alright..i'm so not in the mood for any crap at the moment.." Alex said then drinking down her shot.  

Anime Angel Goddess

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:48 pm
Draas' more free side opened up, as he smiled at her.
You take shots like a wimp...
He teased, grinning at her with his eyes rather then his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:15 pm
Her eyes glanced at him. "I'm pretty sure I can handle better then you can." She said giving him a smirk . Alex heard some music playing and started to sway her head. Then soon she put her hair up into a high pony tail. "You know your probley the one man that I wanted to slap as hard as I could..but i'm a tiny bit nicer then that." She said leaning back a bit to crack her back. Then she ordered another shot and drank it a bit faster. "So where are you heading next?" Alex asked with no emotion in her face.  

Anime Angel Goddess

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:02 pm
And your the one woman that could get away with it...
Replied Draas with a big smirk on his face.
Draas scratched his knee then sat up straight.
Nowhere in particular... wherever the winds of fate take me...
You...?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:20 pm
"Oh really?" She asked with a smile. "Well i'm just not going anywhere really. I stick around here mostly alone too." She said then looked around at the rest of the people. "I person like you shouldn't be alone though because your just too cute." Alex said then she raised her hand and just slid it down his cheek.  

Anime Angel Goddess

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:22 pm
Draas gave her a deep, searching look.
Is that so...?
He replied, looking her up and down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:13 pm
Alex saw him look her up and down. All she did was smile at that then dropped her hand. "Why yes I think your very cute..that's probley why you were turned." She said tapping her nails a bit. Then she looked back at him. "Oh and don't stare to hard..your eyes might burn out."

Alex said laughing then spinning in her chair just looking at the ceiling. "Maybe one die we can all just die.." She whispered to herself then looked at him from the corner of her eye.

Anime Angel Goddess

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:45 pm
What do you mean, Turned...?
He said with a snarl-type facial expression.
I feel almost, suicidal by the fact that such a... Promising female such as yourself should find a man like me... cute...
He muttered, sipping his red wine and looking back at her from the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:08 pm
"Never mind that...why do you have such a low self esteem? You are rather handsome you know that right?" She said leaning closer to him. Her golden eyes still looking at him. Alex was still wondering why he felt like women shouldn't be attracted to him. "I mean your very dashing..I think any women would be lucky to catch your eye."

Alex then leaned over closer then her lips softly touched his cheek. "You need to be more happy with yourself." She said with a smirk.

Anime Angel Goddess

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:42 pm
Mist appears in an empty corner of the bar, the mist contracts on itself and Sabata appears. He sits at the bar. I need to feed soon, but can I just attack humans here?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:13 pm
Sabata couldn't take it anymore, he rose and left. About half an hour later, he came back in, he had a relieved expression on his face and some blood trickling from his mouth. His wiped it off then sat back down.  

ninja of Persia

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:08 pm
Sabata rose and left, muttering something about checking the Talamsca. "Must be there." was tha last thing he said as he left.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff