Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:03 pm
Tilting his head he put his hands in his pockets as he followed her inside once inside he leaned against a wall still watching her. "So what is it that I can do for you this fine night?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:04 pm
"Why were you awake so early yesterday morning?"
((now I want an answer LOL))  

sexyviv14

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:08 pm
"I was up so early because I could feel you close to me as I'm sure was the same for you so I decided to wait on my sleep for a bit." He slid down the wall into a sitting position still watching her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:13 pm
She stepped closer. "True. I would normally never do such a thing, I'm a bit of a vagabond you see. But something about your aura drew me to it..."
She turned around and walked to the opposite side of the room from Grave. She leaned against the wall, propping a foot up as before.  

sexyviv14

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:21 pm
"I see well your's is a bit interesting to me. But why it is I can't place on my finger." Walking forward his face was only an inch away from hers as he stared at her his head tilted. "Can you tell me why that is?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:30 pm
She looked into his eyes for a moment. "I don't Know..." she uncrossed her arms and let them drop to her sides.  

sexyviv14

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:34 pm
Grave looked at her slyly his arms were now against the wall trapping her between each of them. "It's too bad you don't know I'm incredibly curious about it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:36 pm
"I'd like to know awell." Although she didn't look it Viviana was enjoying this conversation. It was probably the most entertaining thing that had happened to her since she converted into a vampire.  

sexyviv14

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:46 pm
Grave smiled lowering his arms and taking a few steps back then turning back to her biting down on his index finger. "You are quite lucky you're already a vampire I don't think I could have resisted it if you weren't."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:55 pm
"I'm glad to know that I had that effect on you. Apparently I haven't lost it." She laughed then walked over to him. "Well you should know it was hard to resist you to..." She said circling him. With every step her heels clicked onthe stone floor. she stopped once she was in front of him again. "I haven't had this much fun in a while."  

sexyviv14

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:02 pm
Grave looked at her with a renewed interest that didn't seem to die. "Yes I must agree lately I've been hitting all the boring places but this meeting has proved to be quite... interesting."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:08 pm
"I'm glad I could be of service to you..." She smiled and returned to her wall. "We must pinpoint this phenomenon or i might be tempted to come here again."  

sexyviv14

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:15 pm
"What exactly do you mean by phenomenon as far as I can tell it was just two vampires intriqued about each other." He sat down in the exact middle of the room again closing his eyes he fell backwards with a loud thud.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:19 pm
She looked to make sure he was alright. "I mean...nevermind." She moved to the doorway and leaned against the side. The moonlight cascaded down like a river threatening to wash them away. She smiled and looked back at Grave.  

sexyviv14

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:31 pm
Tilting his head up again he looked at her with a curious expression on his face as his hands layed out to his side lazily. "No please do inform me what you meant. You've hinted to it but I have yet to be able to acquire the full meaning of what you have said to me." His head flopped back onto the ground with a small thud but his eyes remained open staring up at the ceiling.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff