Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:36 am
Jounouchi, realizing he probably wasn't the best one to try to explain things, sat back on the couch. Replacing the peas on the burn, which was feeling better, he noticed Seto was looking at Yugi like a deer looks at headlights.
"It's okay. He does this once in a while. He's got another soul in him or soemthing and they share the body." Jounouchi paused to note Seto's look, which was strikingly similar to what it would be in the future. "Well, believe it or not, it's nothing to worry about."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:29 pm
Malik started to count the number of dead flies in a spider web as he waited.  

oni_kura

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:03 pm
Atemu sighed and nodded. He would have been angrier had Yugi not pointed out that they had hot chocolate on the table... he was a sucker for chocolate. He sat down wondering if maybe a part of his own memory could help reverse the spell while Anzu opened the door and let in the ever-distracted Malik and his friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:16 pm
Malik looked extemely annoyed. He pouted while saying, "My Ra. It took you long enough. What was the hold up? I've been standing outside for like 10 minutes."  

oni_kura

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:43 am
"Well, we weren't going to risk you and the Pharoh in the same place, but now I guess we have to." Jounouchi said. "Don't you remember last time?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:11 pm
" stare Malik..." The Pharaoh remained sitting calmly in his seat... he wouldn't risk spilling the cocoa. "I don't suppose you've found a solution, have you?" He said flatly.  

pixiestixryu

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:59 pm
Seto had somehow managed to wander back over to the couch, and he was almost in a complete ball do to his uncertainty.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:39 pm
pixiestixryu
" stare Malik..." The Pharaoh remained sitting calmly in his seat... he wouldn't risk spilling the cocoa. "I don't suppose you've found a solution, have you?" He said flatly.

"Sorta," Malik stated camly, sitting down on the couch, "I figured out all the things i know won't work. So i think i'm making progress."  

oni_kura

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:35 pm
"Well, isn't there anything you can do right now, like give him back his memories or something? I mean, he's obviously not himself." Jounouchi said. He noticed Seto, curled in a ball and sighed. Gingerly, Jounouchi placed his hand on the boys shoulder, to try and make him feel better.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:31 pm
Seto relaxed a bit. "G- Gomen na sai, I- I just... What happened to Yugi?" Seto questioned. "It- it just.... Startled me."  

Arashi Cloud

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:01 pm
The pharaoh changed from his annoyed glare at Malik to a friendlier smile towards the small Seto. " I'm sorry I startled you. The situation just took me off gaurd. I'm still Yugi, just sort of... a different part of him. It may seem impossible at this point, but to try to explain this would make you more confused than you already are. Just think of me as the sleeping Yugi who comes out every once in a while to check on the world. " He nodded to himself, hoping that was enough to satisfy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:34 pm
"It's okay. It kinda scared me too when Yugi told us." Jounouchi thought about it, but decided not to explain where that particular event had happened.
"Hey guys? If we can't do anything about Seto, I'm going to get some games or something to do." Joey looked at Seto, but couldn't read his expression.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:05 pm
((sorry for the long abcense, still been very busy and was deprived from gaia with a lot of work sweatdrop ))Mokuba also tryed to confort Seto. "Yeah, hes not evil or anything. But it can be scary at first, but It's ok." Mokuba said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:07 pm
pixiestixryu
The pharaoh changed from his annoyed glare at Malik to a friendlier smile towards the small Seto. " I'm sorry I startled you. The situation just took me off gaurd. I'm still Yugi, just sort of... a different part of him. It may seem impossible at this point, but to try to explain this would make you more confused than you already are. Just think of me as the sleeping Yugi who comes out every once in a while to check on the world. " He nodded to himself, hoping that was enough to satisfy.

Malik couldn't help but say, "That whole explaination just made it sound like Yugi has a multiple personality disorder."  

oni_kura

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:16 pm
oni_kura
pixiestixryu

Malik couldn't help but say, "That whole explaination just made it sound like Yugi has a multiple personality disorder."

"I suppose you could find a better way of explaining this to a 10-year-old?" stare "It would be best not to try though.." he added as Malik opened his mouth to reply. "You've done enough damage today with your magic... The least you could do is spare us from your chatter." Somebody definitely needed more hot chocolate. The pharaoh went into the kitchen while Yugi temporarily took over to offer some to his new guests.

((....its fun being an annoyed pharaoh! whee And now worries Inu!
End of the quarter coming up, so I've been too swamped with ec homework to do much on gaia myself sweatdrop ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff