Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:18 pm
Nyanto
hi. My name's Nyanto. I'm new here.

*HUGS*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:21 am
Good day. As this is my first post here, presumably I'm new. I'm twelve, and took part in a debate on abortion yesterday lunchtime. Though I tend to ramble and wander off the subject, and ended up sharing my hate of humans. People got scared of me. >______> Maybe it was the threatening way I shared it in.

Well, I believe that abortion is only the choice of the mother, and possibly the father. There are of so many arguments you could use for abortion than against, yet it is discouraging of human intelligence, to me at least, on how so many are still against.

Yes, some things on myself, yes. >______> Um.. Well.. I often can be violent, but not usually on the internet. I'm arrogant, obnoxious, intelligent, self-hating... Er, usually. But I also tend to, hopefully, be fair, generous, etc.

I'm English, but of Chinese origin, and er.. My school half burnt down, burgled, graffiti sprayed on it and came up as best grammar school in the United Kingdom multiple times. =D People don't like us nerds.

I used to go on IRC, and people always mistook me for male. >___>

Oh, and.. No hug. Please.

Lost Prince

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:56 am
His Dark Materials

eek
no hug......... sad

*wanders off miserably*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:16 pm
His Dark Materials
Good day. As this is my first post here, presumably I'm new. I'm twelve, and took part in a debate on abortion yesterday lunchtime. Though I tend to ramble and wander off the subject, and ended up sharing my hate of humans. People got scared of me. >______> Maybe it was the threatening way I shared it in.

Well, I believe that abortion is only the choice of the mother, and possibly the father. There are of so many arguments you could use for abortion than against, yet it is discouraging of human intelligence, to me at least, on how so many are still against.

Yes, some things on myself, yes. >______> Um.. Well.. I often can be violent, but not usually on the internet. I'm arrogant, obnoxious, intelligent, self-hating... Er, usually. But I also tend to, hopefully, be fair, generous, etc.

I'm English, but of Chinese origin, and er.. My school half burnt down, burgled, graffiti sprayed on it and came up as best grammar school in the United Kingdom multiple times. =D People don't like us nerds.

I used to go on IRC, and people always mistook me for male. >___>

HA! *does super happy funtime dance because she's older than someone else in the guild finally ( 13 > 12 ) Welcome to the guild... and know that I too scare my classmates like that. It's fun, isn't it? Come on, rambling's fun! (But school graffiti isn't... neither is being mistaken for a male. That sucks.)

3nodding

Oh, and... *points and laughs at Gash_Jackel* 3nodding

S. Shark

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:21 pm
sybex Shark

Oh, and... *points and laughs at Gash_Jackel* 3nodding

meanie
*hugs joo both*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:26 pm
Hello, I am pro-choice, obviously. I love the fact that this place exists biggrin  

kosumosu

Lost Prince

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:43 pm
Gash-Jackel

meanie
*hugs joo both*

-Gasps.- You... You violated my privacy... -Twitches, falling to the ground.- -Her lazy eye rolls.- -She slowly stands up, following into a stance. Gradually she speeds up towards you, drawing her knife, slashing it against you an- Ooh, bunny. -Eats it.- >________>
Oh, wait. Right. I didn't finish. >_>
-And only slightly friction is shown whilst your ribs fall apart, your organs slushing out, creating a brilliant feast for a cannabil.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:13 pm
Hi. I'm astoundingly liberal.

... yeah.  

Sotek

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:25 am
kosumosu
Hello, I am pro-choice, obviously. I love the fact that this place exists biggrin

*hugs you*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:36 am
Hilow all! I am Anie, obviously pro-choice. I joined because I thought it looked like a great thing for me to be involved in. I love to read what others have to say. I have nothing wrong with pro-lifers, I'm dating one, but in the end it is the mothers choice. The reason I am pro-choice is because I don't think teenagers should have kids. Well at least, that's what sparked it. I just believe that it is the mothers choice. If she wants to keep it, no matter how dumb it is, it is her choice.
And I like hugs! biggrin (And I typo like an idiot)  

lovelylies

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:57 am
lovelylies
Hilow all! I am Anie, obviously pro-choice. I joined because I thought it looked like a great thing for me to be involved in. I love to read what others have to say. I have nothing wrong with pro-lifers, I'm dating one, but in the end it is the mothers choice. The reason I am pro-choice is because I don't think teenagers should have kids. Well at least, that's what sparked it. I just believe that it is the mothers choice. If she wants to keep it, no matter how dumb it is, it is her choice.
And I like hugs! biggrin (And I typo like an idiot)

YAY!
*hug*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:22 pm
eh what the heck

*hugs Gash-Jackel back*  

Nyanto

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:51 am
Nyanto
eh what the heck

*hugs Gash-Jackel back*

YAY!
I got a hug xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:28 am
I'm new, I'm pro-choice, and I don't have much to say for myself other than I'm a bit of an ED regular and have recently tried not to flame jackasses.

No matter how stupid they're being smile  

Tsamikayu

jaded_death

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:32 pm
Hi everyone. I'm new and I just signed up last night. I'm pro-choice. And I can be mostly found around the Life Issues part of the GD. Usually I'm posting good stuff, but once in a while I'll be grumpy and start yelling at idiots. But that's only once in a while. biggrin  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff