Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:15 am
IC:

-Akani lifted up her mask after hearing the captain talk. "Uhh...what we look for in men,sir?" stare She smirked and gave Amari a wink before placing her mask back on.-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:21 am
Listening to their team captain ramble, Momoko didn't know wether she should cringe or laugh. She decided to crack a polite smile that was somewhat cynical.

"I specialize in earth and plant elemental jutsus," she spoke quietly. Then, echoing his words, "When in missions, call me Yellow Tiger. Otherwise, feel free to refer to me as Tokaji or Momoko." Not knowing what else to say for the moment, she sat down on the ground indian-style.

|[ ^_^ -happy with how the RP is going- GO ANBU GO! -dances- ]|

Nuclear Riot

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:28 am
OoC: *watches Riot dance* Lol xd

IC:

-Akani looked at Takaji and decided to tell about herself. "Well I i specialize in weopons and targets. Im also very hand in the night...i guess that it. Im not really anything special." she said chuckling, she continued standing...-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:44 am

IC:

- Amari tried to talk but mumbled, as he tried to explain himself. - " I didn't- I said- But- I didn't know I asked about what men you liked.. " - Amari said with a nervous chuckle, as he cleared his throat and relaxed himself. - " Ok, Tokaji. Well, for me, I specialize in illusionary technqiques. I don't know may Justu's, but the ones I do have are used for sneak or stealth attacks. The move I normall use is [body-switching no jutsu] ( [] Aka doesn't know the japanese term.) And [Shadow-clone no jutsu]. I'm also pretty good at Gen-jutsu, and hand-to-hand techniques. " - Amari explained, as he looked toward the setting sun. - " It'll be best to go now, while we can get to the Sand Village by nightfall. And I'd like to say, I'm happy with the selection That the Hokage has made. You seem like real good people. I hope you can fully trust me in battle. " - Amari said, as he gave a wide smile to both girls. - " We should leave now, I will leave a letter for Kiosuke, It will be best if we split up and travel alone before we reach Sand territory. When we see a Large wooden carrage with a man in black, we wait there for everyone to met up. " - Amari instructed, as he wrote a letter to Kiosuke telling them to met them Past the northern Konoha entrance and continue north until he sees a wooden carrage. Amari then leaps into the air after planting the letter, grabbed the nearest tree branch with his left hand, and flipped forwards, bring his feet to branch on another tree. - " Ok, let's go, stay quiet and be quick, we have to get into sand country by Nightfall. " - Amari said again, as he started his small leaping spring from tree branch-to-tree branch -

- Meanwhile, in the Sand Village -

- A woman in a tight, rose-red Shinobi suit walked to a Sand Village balcony, overlooking the lowering sun, as the sky begins to darken. The woman fixes her fishnet-looking shoulder pads, as Three men, all dressed in a grey cloak, appear behind her under a viel of smoke. - " Lady Venia, we have come with news from the Leafe Village, the Hokage has sent A.N.B.U members to aid in the Sand's Hunt for you. " - The largest one said. Venia simply nodded, as he continued to stare into the sun. - " Do not worry, they will regret ever comming here, but just for fun..Two of you will set traps between the Sand and Leaf countries, see if they can survive that, and if they do, I want you two to stand guard at the Southern entrance of Sand village. And if they somehow get past you, then I will let *them* finish them. " - The woman said, as she gave a small chuckle, as two of the three men nodded and disappeared. -

|_Amari_

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:53 am
OoC:Ok, I plan on making a drawing for the anbu characters but I need describtions of thier face and thier height ( since I will be drawing them with cloaks/anbu masks over ther heads.

( this post was almost better but my ******** gaia screwed up so I lost it )

If your face-look, hair, and eye-apperance is in your reg, please copy and paste it to here since im too lazy to check through the pages.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:55 am
i already drew my character but i dont kno how to get it on here.....i can also help u with some drawings...  

FallenRaven49

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:58 am
OoC: You can? That's cool, well, to put it on here first you have to host it on a hosting site, like photobucket.com, then host it and get the url of it then put down:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And it should show when you post it.

And if you want to help, you can draw one character and I can draw another. Lol. Whoever you wanna draw is up to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:00 am
|[ I'll give you Mo's description in a bit. I'm trying to draw her as well. xP; -still needs to figure out all the details- ]|

IC!

Momoko nodded once to each of her comrades, to Amari to show that she understood, and to Akani as a 'see you then'. Without a word, she jumped up into a tree on the opposite side of where Amari had started out. She headed for the general direction of the Sand.

As she went, she made sure to keep a good eye out for any sign of danger, ears perked to pick up any hostile noise. She went at an 'average' fast, even pace, careful not to waste any chakra. Some stamina, maybe, but she used her chakra sparingly.

|[ OOC: EDIT - Description copy/pasted -
Name: Tokaji Momoko
ANBU Name: Yellow Tiger
Cloak color: brown
ANBU leader name: N/A
Apperance: When wearing her ANBU outfit, she sports the trademark white ANBU vest over a dark blue short-sleeved turtleneck. She dons the usual dark blue footwear. When in casual wear, Momoko wears dark brown pants and a yellow short-sleeved shirt with a brown long-sleeve underneath. The girl stands at the average height of 5'5". Her layered black hair is usually tied back in a tight ponytail, with her bangs swaying the side, covering her left eye. She wears glasses.
Unqiueness?: If she is from a specialized clan or has within her a certain bloodline, Momoko would not know. She was adopted at the age of five into a large, loving family of mediocre shinobis. She was told at the age of 10 that she wasn't a blood relative, but she eventually decided that this did not matter much; she continued to love and respect everyone as they had loved and respected her. However, she could not help but wonder what her blood holds. She seems to have a certain control over the earth, and she took advantage of that, inventing several earth and plant related jutsus. For a shinobi of her level, she is least skilled with genjutsu, but excels in both taijutsu and ninjutsu. ]|

Nuclear Riot

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:07 am
OoC: Oy..I'm out of money. v_> Don't worry everyone, it;s a gift, I don't want money in return. Tell me if I missed anyone, and I'll try to get started on the drawings today.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:11 am
|_Amari_
OoC: You can? That's cool, well, to put it on here first you have to host it on a hosting site, like photobucket.com, then host it and get the url of it then put down:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And it should show when you post it.

And if you want to help, you can draw one character and I can draw another. Lol. Whoever you wanna draw is up to you.

OoC: THANX!! xd

IC:

-Akani watched as her too teamates left. She leaped into a tree and also took another route...-

FallenRaven49

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:17 am
Ok i hope this works...

User Image

If it worked correctly that is my character without mask and cloak...i'll make one of that later....and Amari, are you doing Riots?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:19 am
OoC: Yeah, I guess. Xd I'm actually startin' to get good with drawin' chicks. And you're picture looks nice.

I'll be In-Character when more people reply, I don't want them to get really far behind. I suggest both you and Riot do the same.  

|_Amari_

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:24 am
OoC: I gotta go for alittle awhile, but I'm leavin' my gaia online, so if you have something you need to ask me, PM me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:25 am
ok...  

FallenRaven49

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:52 am
OoC: Don't double post! * punches your shin *  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers