Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavenRogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:25 am
AlienPrincess333
Hi.. Im AlienPrincess... I am from Louisiana... I am 18 will be 19 in Dec. I am a Big HP fan. I thank Yall for inviting me to yall guild.

You said yall... ^^ I love you for that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:10 pm
hi everyone! im serenity im 18 and i love love love harry potter  

serenity112286

Anime4ev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:12 pm
Thanks for the invite. My friends think I have an obsession with the series. I love Harry Potter and read fanfics. I hope the next book has more glimpes into the past. Remus is my favorite character. I'm 18 years old by the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:08 pm
Heya, thanks for inviting me. I'm Mekania, or Mek (Mekky, Meka, etc) for short. I'll be 17 on Dec 23rd. On the subject of HP, I am a bit of a Sirius/James fan.  

Mekania

AsteriaSolluna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:51 am
Hi, I'm Genbu_Seishi_Namame. I'm 20, female and a college student in PA. I like HP, anime, music, reading and other stuff too. I write fanfiction sometimes, most of which is here including two short, very odd HP pieces featuring Tom Riddle. Unfortunately, schoolwork gets in the way of writing most of the time, so I only update when I've had a massive burst of inspiration.

Ok, yeah, that's me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:32 pm
Hey y'all. ^^ My name's Miranda, but you can call me SDI. Besides, Slowly, Dying, and Inside are bad nicknames anyway.

I just turned fourteen, and I (duh) love Harry Potter, especially Professer Snape. Also a slash(including femme slash) fan, and I write some strange HP fanfiction.

Yeah, that's pretty much me. ^^  

Slowly_Dying_Inside

saphirebluepixie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:50 pm
Hey! I would also like to thank whoever invited me here. I'm Saphire for short and I just turned 16. Some of my friends call me "potter obsesed" but I like to think of it as a passionate hobby xd I also like reading fanfics, but not a lot of slash ones....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:37 am
Hi all.
I'm Pixiedragon, 18 year old Snape-Lookalike (he's definitely not my favourite character for sexyness xp ) from the Netherlands.
I'm obsessed with the Potter Books and I've been called a walking HP-encycopaedia several times.
Though I've seen the three movies, I don't like them very much and I'm trying to see the least possible from the fourth one...  

Pixiedragon

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:24 am
Hello everyone!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:49 pm
Hi! I'm 14, a Harry Potter nut (especially where Ron is concerned) and an addict of JK's books. heart heart  

monochan

aaron raven

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:55 pm
hi all,
well, what can i tell you about me? i'm 15 years old, my mother tongue is german, though my parents are asians and i didn't like harry potter first. as it is for the boy himself, i still don't admire him like the lots. my favorites are oliver wood, draco malfoy, the weasley twins, sirius black and remus lupin xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:35 am
Hello! I'm Nialla. I adore Harry Potter and love trying to predict what will happen in the future books.
Let's see, my favourite characters are Lupin and Ron.
My favourite book is probably the fifth, or maybe the third. One of those two anyways, it depends on the mood I'm in when you ask me haha.  

non642

VanitySmurf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:37 pm
Hey, Im Myke. How do i know what house im on in this Guild? Normally im in Gryffindor, but how do i know? Anyway, im an OBSESSED fan of the Harry Potter Series. I LOVE THEM! I like to believe i like them a little more than everyone else. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:26 pm
Hey everyone! It's me! You can call me Sin, I'm 19 and I adore Harry Potter (why else would I be here?). I'm a college sophomore, double majoring in psychology and political science. I love music and movies and reading and have a taste for HP fanfiction. That's all that I can think of right now!  

Angel_Of_Sin

emmanuel_1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:53 pm
Hello, i'm emmanuel_1 , I'm a Harry Potter Fan. I'm 12 years old. It's dark in here...lumos . Bye  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff