Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:50 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
willowtree
kity_kat
ElvenPrincess
I know they should remeber from when they were in school they know that they were doing the same things when there were in school.
exactly my point.

My mom's cool, she never really nagged me about that kind of stuff.

that's because you are a good girl. You never do anything bad.

that's true!

I know she needs to learn how to live a little.

i know, like i remember Oliver Wood telling me how much he like her, but she never went for it...i don't think.

I know you know that she wanted to hit that a**. well if she did hooked up with him she never told us.

lol, yeah i know she wanted that a**!

well maybe not only his a**.

yeah, lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:51 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
*walks over to a chair by the fireplace and sits in it, hoping that someone will come in and talk to her*

*goes and sits in the chair next to you.*

"so how are you"? biggrin

I'm fine and yourself.

i'm fine, but tired! i just came back from double potions... Snape was being an a*****e today, like always!

I hate that class so much. He was being a real a** today.

did you just come from potions too? i thought i might have seen you but i was so busy with my own work, you know!

yes I did. we are in the same year and the same house. I was really busy in class today too. that potion he made us make was very tough.

yeah i know we have the same class, but i didn't know if you were going to skip or not. i'm surprised we didn't just go to potions together, but i had to go get something from the common room. and then i ran into Draco, i was almost late for class!

I was actually contenplating skipping that class today. So what were you and draco doing you bad girl.

yeah, i wanted to skip potions today too, but i didn't! me and Draco weren't doing anything....well maybe we weren't. redface

I know what you were doing. Are you and draco going to sneak off again tonight.

yeah, he wants me to meet him at 3:00 a.m. in one of the empty class rooms, but i don't know if i am going? if i do go i'll have to borrow Harry's invisibility cloak. i wish i had mine with me but i my parents wouldn't let me bring it to Hogwarts!

you have to go. You know that you love it every time you do go. why the ******** didn't your parents let you bring yours.

yeah i guess i'll go, he was looking really ******** hot today! lol! they didn't let me bring it because, they said i got in too much trouble when they let me bring it last year!

that sucks. parents are such asses. If Harry won't let you use his you can use mine.

thanks. my parents said i could have mine back at christmas time as long as i behave until then!

yw. at least you can get it back then. But do you really think you can be a good girl until then.

well...hell no, but they won't know that i'm being bad as long as i don't get caught! lol! oh, and sorry it took me so long to respond buti had to go meet Draco. i just borrowed Harry's cloak.

that was fast. so Harry let you use his cloak then.

yeah it was fast but it wasn't like we were doing too much, we just got a little naughty! lol! yeah, he let me use his cloak, he's soooo sweet!

I know harry is so sweet. so you didn't do to many naughty things tonight. because most of the time your gone for like 2 to 3 hours.

yeah i know, but i had to get back here and finish my History of magic homework! i really didn't want to leave though! lol!

that sucks. ******** I just remeber I didn't do mine yet.  

ElvenPrincess

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:54 am
You two are just so mean! And don't think I didn't pick up your subtle little comments about that little incident a few months ago! xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:56 am
willowtree
You two are just so mean! And don't think I didn't pick up your subtle little comments about that little incident a few months ago! xd xd

we are not mean we were just saying that you should have hit that a** a few months ago. I'm know oliver still likes you. He talks about you all the time.  

ElvenPrincess

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:28 am
ElvenPrincess
willowtree

we are not mean we were just saying that you should have hit that a** a few months ago. I'm know oliver still likes you. He talks about you all the time.

yeah he's always saying " julie this and julie that"!!! i'm like just shutup and go ask her out already! man, i know he wants to hit your naughty place!lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:31 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
willowtree

yeah he's always saying " julie this and julie that"!!! i'm like just shutup and go ask her out already! man, i know he wants to hit your naughty place!lol!

I know I'm getting tired of hearing him talk about Juile all the time. Maybe Juile should make a move on him. but that would never happen.  

ElvenPrincess

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:33 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
willowtree

I know I'm getting tired of hearing him talk about Juile all the time. Maybe Juile should make a move on him. but that would never happen.

julie, should just ask him out! if not we should do it for her!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:34 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
willowtree

we really should do that .  

ElvenPrincess

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:42 am
well i think maybe she likes Ron?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:44 am
LiamsGirl
well i think maybe she likes Ron?

me too I think that ron likes her too, but she's just to shy to say anything about it.  

ElvenPrincess

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:44 am
julie, do you like Ron?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:45 am
LiamsGirl

You better hadn't dare! evil evil evil  

willowtree
Captain

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:46 am
hey laura, Oliver just told me that he actually likes you and not julie!!!! he said that the reason he always talks about her is to make you jealous!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:48 am
willowtree
LiamsGirl

You better hadn't dare! evil evil evil

ok, i won't!!! how about if i ask Ron for you? biggrin  

LiamsGirl

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:49 am
LiamsGirl
hey laura, Oliver just told me that he actually likes you and not julie!!!! he said that the reason he always talks about her is to make you jealous!!!

did he really say that. You know that we used to go out. It just didn't work out, but I still do like him.  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff