Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Sex Change! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:29 am
"Uh- huh, if Seto wants everyone in the dining room then that's where she'll be." He assumed. "At least I hope so."  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:45 am
Honda clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Aahah..." She waited until the door was closed before he turned and muttered the word "skank" under her breath. Then she decided to head towards the dining room. Perhaps some questions could be answered there. He took Yuugi's shirt and turned him around, dragging him towards the dining hall as well.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:05 pm
"Serenity proably doesn't know yet..." Bakura reasoned, since Kaiba had come up with this just now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:53 am
"You shouldn't make stupid comments if you don't want me to respond to them." Marik stated with a smirk, before quickly finding her way to the dining room. Her female stomach was starved, and the flavour in her mouth was most horrible.

When she finally found the dining room, she noticed how Odion and Ishizu were there already. Ishizu probably saw it coming or something.
"Is the food here yet?" she asked in impatience, as she sat down.
Ishizu sighed. "It'll be here shortly", he said, still amazed by his sister's astonishing looks.

May La Nee

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:43 pm
I could be Shizuka (or Shizuko) I suppose. ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:07 am
[Yesh, you can. 3nodding I added you]  

May La Nee

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:15 pm
Shizuka had been told over the years that she was pretty, though being as shy as she was, she had never believed it. Sometimes she wished that she had been born a boy. Perhaps her mother wouldn't have been so over-protective of her. Well this must have been the best dream ever because that morning she woke up as a boy.

At first she had panicked, then she had paced her room, then she had checked herself out. After long while she realised that she was quite an attractive boy; quite possibly bishounen material. Her hair was short (thick and to the top of her ears), slightly spiky, and a little messy looking, but she liked it and decided that she try to make the best of the situation.

Heading out wearing her pajamas, she dropped her now useless bra on the bed and left the room. It was then that she heard voices and decided to investigate.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:01 pm
Just as they were passing one of the many rooms along the ship there was a boy standing there, it took Jou a couple of glances before he realized who the other was. "Serenity? Lil' Sis?" He questioned, feeling relief but also panick over the other's current situation.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:12 pm
Bakura stood at Jonouchi's side, feeling her mouth drop. She was standing before a rather attractive man that was previously Serenity.
Holy RA!!! Blink, girl, BLINK!!! Yami mentally smacked Bakura upside the head. Bakura blinked and decided to break the silence.

"Hey... let's get to the dining room so Kaiba doesn't flip out..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:33 pm
Shizuka nodded to his now female brother, trying to keep his cool because seeing everyone as the wrong gender was freaky, and he was feeling quite uncomfortable with his new and slightly big ***** pushing out against the wall of his panties.

"Umm..."

He blushed a little and looked down at his feet, nervously intertwining his fingers behind his back. Wait...Did Bakura just say Kaiba? Oh this was going to be interesting. He cleared his throat, finding the new voice strange.

"I...er...good idea."

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:22 pm
Bakura blinked, and resisted the urge to glomp Shizuka. "Ah... yeah, follow me..."

Good amon girl, this is bloody awkward! Yami commented truthfully. Bakura decided to let her alter ego out later, if only to see what would happen.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:01 pm
Shizuka nodded and everyone headed to the dining room to see Kaiba.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:21 pm
Seto finally figured out how the bra worked ((I leave Mokuba to fill in the details twisted ))Seto stood at the head of the table, looking at all of her guests. She had pulled her hair back with a ribbon, and had put her rather punny (half lemons, really) breasts into a bra, taken care of the whole period issue, and finally felt confident again.

"Alright... does anyone have any idea how in the world this happened. Did anyone with a millenium item go nuts, or did someone use the stupid things in their sleep without knowing?" Seto sounded annoyed, and she felt she had a right to be.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:29 am
"How could you even suggest that? Not even with the best or worst will in the world one couldn't do this with Millenium items. " Marik replied, rolling her eyes.
Some of these people were so stupid... "Just admit it was some invention of yours." She crossed her legs and leaned her arms on the table in annoyance, sighing deeply.
"If we're going to be like this a lot longer... Life's going to suck... I don't want this s**t..."

Ishizu and Odion then entered, both surprised by the way the others looked. Odion managed to push her amazement aside and sit down without resembling a guy in any way. She stroke poses, blinked and actually moved her hands the way a true girl would. Still wearing the bustier, that is.

Ishizu, however, couldn't help but rest his eyes on every single one of the others. "Seto's breasts are ugly... Jou's are cute... So are Bakura's... I just wonder how the hell ttheir hair changed overnight.. That's... Impossible. But...Mokuba's face is simply adorable... Odion's... Erm... Typical... And Marik... Marik's just... is... In Bastet's name... Oh God... My sister! Ishizu, control yourself. " He shook his head, and sat down.

[I'm not too pleased with short replies. Please make them longer next time.]

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:15 am
((Indeed, do forgive us cry ))

Seto felt her eyes narrow in annoyance.

"Honestly, no invention, no matter how twisted, could change the gender and appearance of every single person world wide in only one evening. Even the a maids, who live outside of the mansion, have changed gender. Besides, I wouldn't do something like this to myself, OR Mokuba." Seto growled, sounding like her old self.

"Besides, I only suggested the Millenium Items because they've reportedly done stranger things in the past. Plus, it's only logical, really. I wasn't accusing you,... Marik, but one of you may have done this. Even unintentionally." Seto reasoned, not used to seeing everyone the opposite gender. Why was Ishizu such an ugly man?

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff