Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Where you ever called the Devil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool gothic type topic?
  Buger off!
  Lolita likes.
  I see rainbow plot bunnies on a hamster wheel in your head...
View Results

[xluvbugx]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:12 am
well i've been called the devil's child by my parents......just because i a trouble maker...which i am not. but other than that not...at least not yet...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:04 am
Probably. I remember one kid kept calling me a devil child when I was at camp.  

Freedom Fire

Clash of Vision

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:40 am
I remember moving here for the first time, and attending the highschool. I met a rather cool fellow, though he always remarked that I grinned like the Devil. Other than that, I was always referred to as "that scary kid over there," and once a person working the register at BK told me I looked like a psycho. That was a while back, and prior to me delving into the gothic subculture.

I've always gotten the remarks from people that I look like I'm dead, or a vampire. I also get "Oh, Joe, I see you got the memo about wearing all black," or someone in one of the organizations will be like, "I see everyone wore all black today!" I was told once by someone that they thought I was a nihilist because I wore all black. But yeah...no devil remarks for quite a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:53 am
My family called me a demon no devil at home....  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:25 am
Thankfully, I haven't had to deal with that dilemma.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:15 am
I've been called my share of names. i think my favorite ones include:

Mental break down waiting to happen,
Animal sacrificing satanist,
first in line at the gates of hell,
Disturbed...

*shrugs* people are strange...

Hel Daughter of Loki

Vampire-Elf of the Void

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:24 am
i was uhh.. "singing" children of bodom and someone told me to stop praying to the devil sweatdrop
Soriana Leo
That one question that burns the mind and my eyelids, where you ever called the devil?

Yes, I have been called the devil by a few Chrsitain people, not only for the way I dress but for the gift bestowed upon me to see the dead. They keep telling me its the ' devils gift' and to ' except Christ into my heart. before its too late!' I tell them to buger off...

Any else have any experience with people calling them names because they are gothic, punk, or anything really?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:33 am
Oh yes I have. I've been called devil, satan, satan's whore, satan's daughter things along that line...but the odd thing is it was when I was "normal" haha. There was one time when I was called devil while being goth. It was by this little mansonite that lives by me.  

Lady Detarra

xX(~homicidal_muffin~)Xx

5,925 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:39 am
whenever, i dream, i see the future.

weird, huh?

And when my best friend moved away, when I was 9, my dreams stopped, only to start up again when He moved back...

and that's the truth. D;

They used to make me so scared i would stay ap for days at a time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:33 pm
This one guy at my school called my girlfriend to ask if I was doing anything satanic to her... The people in my school are insuffereable. I've been asked to leave a church once and besides random comments there is always the people who feel the need to convert...  

Avalon Shadow

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:38 pm
i've been called it many many times before from this group of ganstah girls that sit in on a bench in my school but i dont even care so i laughed hysterically at it because they we're the type of girls who would end up in the welfare line with her 7 babies and pregnant and all her kids would have no father and she'd have about 5 ciggarettes comming out of her mouth and yeah, thats the type of people those girls were ending up as so i honestly didnt care really about anything they said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:18 pm
people call me a witch because im gothic and emo.  

xoxoChipmunkey

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:17 pm
Being very pale-skinned, I look dead a lot of the time with very dark make-up around my eyes. Apparently, I've been told I live in a grave, I'm a zombie and that I have sex with dead people. xD

But on a more serious note, my mental health isn't exactly...well...healthy. I am a former victim of OCD and paranoia (I don't know the proper term for it) but I've gotten over it now, but now and again, i can take REALLY bad spells with it. For example, it will be over something stupid, like a game or something that I want a shot of from my friend, and I suddenly go blind with fear and I feel as though if I h=don't have that certain thing, I will die. I start going crazy, I slam doors, I block people out their way, i don't think rationally at all. And I'm not talking a normal teenager's life. It's horrible. It feels like a very out-of-body experience, as if I am becoming posessed by something.

Whenever I have been in these moods, my mum freaks out, and shouts that I'm acting or I am the devil posessed...

...but most of the time, i just look like a zombie. xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:24 pm
Lady Detarra
Oh yes I have. I've been called devil, satan, satan's whore, satan's daughter things along that line...but the odd thing is it was when I was "normal" haha. There was one time when I was called devil while being goth. It was by this little mansonite that lives by me.

I hear that.

3nodding

My dad is actually a metal head, and I've had, when I was younger (and listened to "normal" music, aside from the odd "Metallica") and some old codger who was behind us as we were standing at the "metal" section at the music store suddenly mumbled under his breath "Satan's music...satan lovers..."

....My dad flicked him. xD

...and I didn't even know what that gesture meant at that age...xD

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Alesha Eternal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:12 pm
Yes, I have been called the devil, espcially since I decided that I was more of a satanist than anything. Some people are just so misunderstanding.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff