Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephesea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:02 pm
FallenRaven49
Oh...OH MY GOD!!! HELUMA MY PIC DOESNT EVEN COMPARE TO YOURS!!! HOW DID YOU MAKE IT?! eek

I have been drawing for a lonnnngggg time.... sweatdrop ...*cough*too much*cough*...I'm glad you like it!!! whee I was thinking about opening a shop but....I'm not sure I would be able to handle it.....nope...i'm not lazy, nope xp I'll give you the colored one when I'm finished. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:35 pm
OoC: No offense guys, but you're all getting kinda off topic here. Xp And I just might PM you, you have a very clean style of artistry. < Is that a word?

I'll wait to see if the Sasuke character replies, if not, I'll just say Kakashi did and move on.  

|_Amari_

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:13 pm
|[ Someone fill me in on what's happened so far? I'm a bit confused with all the mix of OOC and IC stuffs. @_@; Eheh, sorry. ]|  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:19 pm
hi  

Trigger-kun

Ephesea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:47 pm
Nuclear Riot
|[ Someone fill me in on what's happened so far? I'm a bit confused with all the mix of OOC and IC stuffs. @_@; Eheh, sorry. ]|

OOC: Read pages 3-5, thats where most of the IC posts are. Ignore page 6...we got a bit off topic... sweatdrop ...sorry about that everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:17 am
I am sorry, but due to the lack of owner activity and RP storyline/planning, I am forced to leave this RP. Sorry. Good luck to all of you.  

|_Amari_

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:57 am
Rubbing the last of the tears from her eyes, Hyuuga Hinata walked slowly through one of the streets of Konoha. She was donning her usual attire and looked pretty much the same, except there were blotches of red on her usually pale face.

She had been crying, obviously. She had been trying to practice better self control with her crying lately -- it was not respectable to cry at every little thing, as she was constatly reminded -- , but today, it had been pretty bad. Her father gone through the same routine of reminding her how weak, useless, and unfitting she was for the Hyuuga clan name. That was normal, of course, and she was by now used to it, but today, he had smitten her in front of the clan's elders. Her little sister, Hanabi, had just sat there next to their father, not saying anything.

"And for some reason," she thought to herself, "Neji-nii-san was there as well..."

Sniffing, she turned on a corner, hands folded at her elbows. She wasn't sure where she would go, exactly. Perhaps she'd just walk around a bit, get a hold of herself, then go back home and then to bed.

|[ Pardon all errors. ]|

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:07 am
|_Amari_
I am sorry, but due to the lack of owner activity and RP storyline/planning, I am forced to leave this RP. Sorry. Good luck to all of you.

OOC: I am will leave as well if this doesn't pick up sweatdrop ....Good luck with your Anbu rp Amari...  

Ephesea

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:52 pm
OOC: Ok, Celtic is not posting so I'll just do something else in this RP.

IC:

As soon as he Yondaime had noticed the girl on the swing, she dissapeared just a quick. He stood in front of the bare swing for a moment, mystified. o.o;; "Uh...well that was odd." He said as he slowly away. He turned a corner looking up into the sky wondering what else there was to do at this time of night. He bumped into a young blue haired girl. "Ack. Terribly sorry. I did not see you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:45 am
hey....... i dont think ill have the time to rp(be online on gaia when u are) and do my homeworks and everything....... so i quit being Naruto.... k?  

Kalmarkid91

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:48 am
im dropping out too....with everybody leaving this rp is dying...all bc of the creator, im sry if that was mean but its true.......  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:53 am
aw crap.... its a chain effect ya know... Once a few people leave.. the others leave one by one........ crap! well if this doesnt get some posts.. ill just stick with anbu rp... damn!  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:26 am
Yes! Har har. Lol. Everyone follows da Amari-mister...* ahem * sorry. But if Celtic comes back and requests me to join, I'll come back in. And thanks for the support, Heluma, if you like to Rp, you can join. Ok, sorry, I'm spamming, I'll stop posting here now, forgive me, Celtic.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:41 am
Are you threatening my Shinobi Ball?!?!?! You've just taken my ideas and made a different title and storyline in one forum! scream Please ask permission next time to use my ideas. domokun thank you.  

Storgg Sutrson

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:02 pm
Everyone's quiting? Aww...I didn't get to rp yet...but I don't know if I can because I'm lost and there's not many people rping at the moment...so I'm so sorry Celtic but I must leave this rp as well.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff