Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Best Naruto Couple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:47 pm
BluedragonJade
K4kashi
people who are in love with each other

1. Kiba and Hinata
2. Naruto and Sakura
3. Shikamaru and Temari
4. Chouji and Ino
5. Sasuke and Himself
lol nice answer

I've got my beliefs  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:13 am
Naruto heart Hinata...

But the best mix would be.
Sasuke+Hinata. If they would have a child he/she would become extreemly powerful biggrin ...  

Cloud87

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:24 am
Malkurrag
Naruto heart Hinata...

But the best mix would be.
Sasuke+Hinata. If they would have a child he/she would become extreemly powerful biggrin ...
LoL, Im with you malk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:35 am
Jiraya and Tsunade...That child would be perverted and broke. XD

And I'm going to step in with the Sakura-Naruto pairing, because honestly, their personalities are much better suited.  

Yomei

master assasin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:54 am
me and someone you dont know  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:53 pm
U_U okay okay here it is

1. Sasuke/Hinata, why? Because she's the only one not going after him, she's quiet, which is a plus for Sasuke, and she caring, another plus. For her, he can protect her U_U and maybe train her. O_o I kinda see Sasuke getting the better deal i this relationship but Hinata would probably be happy just to have someone care for her.

2. Itachi/Hinata, why? U_U okay so I admit it's a obsessed, I seen fanarts that I loved. This could have been a actual couple. Wait wait lemme explain! Okay before the Uchiwa clan was wiped out, Itachi was like heir and crap U_U Hinata's heir, they could have had a arranged marriage and I can see Itachi tolerating her more than anyone else.

3. Neji/Hinata, why? O_o anyone noticing a pattern? U_U anyway cousins, one hates the other, the other forgives him. Neji said Hinata was cute at one time and they were close. After Neji beat Hinata, he found out the truth, they may rekindle that closeness U___U aaannnd since Hinata's heir, Neji's strongest in the clan. Hinata's father may pair them off

4. O_O omg someone another then someone/Hinata! ^___^ Neji/Sasuke, why? U_U It's a beautiful thing, simply put.

5. Neji/Sakura, why? O_o...I don't know U_U well Sakura might give up on Sasuke, Neji's lonely, pair them off and there you go.

6. Gaara/Hinata, why? U_U do I really need to explain this one? Gaara= always alienated Hinata= always alienated. They compliment eachother

7. Naruto/Hinata
8. Kiba/Hinata
9. Rock Lee/Sakura

10. Sasuke/Itachi, why? U_U hey the guy's has a unhealty obsessed, it could be more than wanting to kill and Itachi never does kill his little brother. O_o okay so that might be brotherly love, but...ya

11. Ino/Shino, don't ask
12. Ino/Sasuke
13. Ino/Naruto, why? XD Both loud mouthed, arrogant, and not ones to give up. It would be a cute couple
14. Neji/Itachi,..again dont ask

@_@ okay I'll stop talking, basically I like HInata with everyone, I like Ino with practially everyone. Sakura is more limited, and I don't really like Ten Ten all that much. Also haven't seen much of Temari and I'm too busy to pair the sensei's off. For all those HInata/Neji, Hinata/Sasuke, Hinata/Itachi fans. I have the site for you, its in french but you can still see the pictures.

Hinata alone

Hinata and Neji with some Itachi/Neji

The Uchihas and Hinata

Naruto/Hinata with some Sasuke and Naruto, Sakura/Neji and some crossdressing Naruto boys ^__^

U_U you can obviously tel Hinata's my fav female  

SabTheNin

Furyion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:19 pm
Lets say that Hinata and Sasuke had a kid... Which powers would the kid get? Sharingan or Byakugan?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:41 pm
O_o probably Byakugan, since the Sharingan evolved from it U_U or they might just end up cancelling eachother out and make the kid blind  

SabTheNin

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:58 pm
or one eye sharingan and 1 eye byakuugan, know why?

that kid will be half blood from both clans. Which means likely only ONE eye will have the power. oo freaky lol..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:22 pm
Well...Technically Sharingan came from Byakugan. In other words, Sharingan is basically Byakugan mutated. It probably took time for it to mutate into one another and when it did start to appear in more babies the Sharingan gene probably became more dominant. So, if Sasuke and Hinata had kids, I would guess that they would have Sharingan.

Please forgive me if this didn't make sense. sweatdrop  

obsidianbutterfly13

Xeno Incognito

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:27 pm
I would like to see Kakashi and Iruka, but that's just me. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:02 pm
sniff no sasusaku  

Sakura Mishiyuki

Jyonouchi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:13 am
Kakashi heart Sasuke ~ Yaaaoooii *sing*
Sasuke needs someone who bring him back to earth and get on his nerves.

No Sasusaku please crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:44 pm
Kakashi and Iruka. *waves flag*

Also, Lee and Sakura (Lee is the only guy who makes Sakura grow as a person. She may try and 'be strong' for Sasuke, but in the end, she's just dependant on him. Lee actualy inspires her to get up and do better)  

CrabappleRed

obsidianbutterfly13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:37 pm
I love Naruto/Hinata.

But I also like Kiba/Hinata...the way he looked at her before the tournament that one time. whee That was really cute.

I also like Sakura with anyone except Sasuke. I just think Saku/Sasu is just so overrated. sad I hope she can get over him and move on so she can become stronger. She's one of my favorite characters.

I also heart Shikamaru/Temari...It's soo going to be canon. I hope.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff