Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Disussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the name Wii?
  Yes
  No
  No0blets
View Results

Ninfinity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:17 pm
To get a third party they have to dish out a boatload of cash, so far we got joint Nintendo efforts on games with Namco, Sega, and Capcom. (if I missed any, please tell me).

Conjecture about any more characters you want, they don't care, and won't listen. period.

hopefully instead of just having the lame a** color choices (some kicked a**, some just sucked a**). They need to set up a custom color setting (like in SC3), where you can color the characters how you want them to look.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:12 pm
I can't wait for the Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl to be in stores. biggrin
The first thing character im goin to be is Zero Mission Samus. cool  

Kakashi (sharingan)

Kakashi (sharingan)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:27 pm
I hope the Wii and SSBB caomes out soon. I can't wait any longer. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:51 pm
same here the hero of time still to this very day is my favorite player i like useing i wonder what stages we will fight on this time and the hidden characters are.  

Soul the demon

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:22 pm
I wish it'd come out sooner, but then again, I probably won't get a Wii for Christmas anyways, because the stores suck and don't get new stuff in. I really don't know what character I'll use first, I just hope Mr. Game and Watch is absent. He isn't cool. When he moves it's really annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:15 am
SSBB is going to rock!

I can't wait. I think Snake may be one of the first characters I play as. And when I do, I'm going to say, "Snake? SNAKE!? SNAAAAAAAAAKE!"
Also, when I play with Snake on the Halberd level, I will have one thing on my mind.
"Snakes on a Halberd!"

As for third party characters, the people over at the SSBB boards that I frequent on GameFAQs have done a lot of speculating. There will be 1-2 more third party characters. Snake is from Konami, so there probably won't be anymore Konami characters. The other major third parties are Sega, Capcom, and Square-Enix. It has been stated that in order for a third party character to be in Brawl, they have to 1) have originated from a video game. This means no anime, movie, or TV characters, and 2) have had at least one game they appeared in for a Nintendo system. Which means NO SEPHIROTH! Also, NO MASTER CHIEF! So, knowing these facts, here is the possible characters I think should be in that could be in from each of the above named companies IF they get a character.
Sega: Sonic
Capcom: Either Megaman or Viewtiful Joe.
Square-Enix: This character is a bit obscure. His name is Geno. He was a character in the old SNES game Super Mario RPG. Super Mario RPG was a Mario RPG that was made as a joint project by Nintendo and Square-Enix, back when it was just Square. Geno was one of the new characters created just for this game. However, Square owns the copyrights for all characters created for that game, preventing Nintendo from using them. So Nintendo would need Square, a third party, to give them permission to use Geno in SSBB. So I think Geno should take up one of the third party slots.

Geno for Brawl!  

Tel-Jilad Squirrel

Headstrong Bookworm

Golem239

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:09 pm
smb smb yagh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:10 am
My friend already preordered brawl...even though he doesn't have a wii. biggrin  

nightasasin

Tel-Jilad Squirrel

Headstrong Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:35 am
General Lea
I wish it'd come out sooner, but then again, I probably won't get a Wii for Christmas anyways, because the stores suck and don't get new stuff in. I really don't know what character I'll use first, I just hope Mr. Game and Watch is absent. He isn't cool. When he moves it's really annoying.

While Sakurai has stated that some characters will be cut, I doubt Mr. G&W will be cut. He is a unique character with a unique move set. If any one gets cut, it will be Pichu, Dr. Mario, and the other clones.

Except for Ganondorf, who should get a new moveset, and Falco, who should also get a new moveset. Oh, and Luigi should stay because he is a clone, but he plays so differently from Mario that no one counts him as a clone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:53 am
who likes my avi its kinda like a link girl kinda thing heart  

ale_619

Le Window

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:32 pm
wow, i cant wait til my bro improves his grades toget a wii........at this point ill never get one!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:31 am
Tsubaski
This is only the second time I've heard about the WII part. I find it very funny, personally. XD
link has an awsome new look  

B U C K Y

B U C K Y

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:36 am
i hope that evey month through wifi conection that u could earn a new character. SSBB is going to be the best wii game.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:25 pm
Imagine, when Wii is put on the market, and millions are in agony at one of the greatest gaming series' new game title:

SUPER SMASH BROS WII!!!  

Destiny Hero Blood D

Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas