Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Wii Center
Nintendo Revolution *updated*---Come See the new Controllers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:23 pm
heres hopeing we get an exact date at E3. as well as price, game lists and of course: playable games.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:30 pm
Oh yeah, i heard that PS2 and XBOX only recently started making money. is this true?  

nintendofanboy

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:01 am
sweatdrop I thought they still cost more to produce than the selling price... 'course, marketing costs could have come down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:07 pm
of course nintendo probably started making money ages ago. because of course they make software. stupid sony. stupid microsoft. not making good games...  

nintendofanboy

fire mage of madness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:25 pm
that does look really cool  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:02 pm
xd Nintendo is also the only company able to sell their console for more than the cost of production and have customers willing to buy. The PlayStation 2 and X-Box production costs were too high, so they took a loss to make sales. It's the same problem we are already seeing this "new" generation. The Revolution is being produced to sell for profit where the PlayStation 3 and X-Box 360 are "sell for loss" consoles, already.

Fire wink I will agree with ya there ^_^ I still want to see those controllers in action, though. I'm a very...touch-oriented gamer; I s'pose. It took me forever to adjust to the PS2 controller whee My hands melted, however, around the GameCube controller.  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:57 am
uggh. the PS2 controller. the only thing that the PS2 has going for it is online. and MGS. and KD. but then, that's coming out on DS mrgreen .

personnaly, i think that having those twitches that most gamers have when they start out (and which i am still prone to) should be put to use. I was about 7 when SM64 came out and i remember jumping up and down to make the character move. good times.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:26 pm
xd Oh my, yes! I remember doing that with every racing game I ever liked!  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:58 am
imagine a racer where you could hit people next to you just by tilting to the right or left. cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:06 pm
whee You shouldn't be giving too many people ideas O_o  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:53 pm
right. then i can't make these games later. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:44 pm
gonk The world, as we know it, is over whee

You know some game developer somewhere has thought of this...even if he's an ignored programmer buried somewhere deep in a dank, cold basement ninja  

Edymion
Captain

SERPENTLORD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:43 pm
ok now though it is rather interesting and all that does anyone else see anything wrong with the fact that the "joystick" is a stick with a built in rumble pack?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:13 pm
Huhn? =/ I don't get it.  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:39 pm
hahar. stay on topic.  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash