Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raikage Arashi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:19 am
((Assuming we are all in Konoha in the village streets...))

Mayonaka Heiko strolled casually down the street, clad in a pair of beaten in jeans with the cuffs rolled up, geta sandals with white straps, a black halter-top, and a blue Hawaiian shirt. Her Konoha hitai-ate was tied around her upper left arm. She had a cowrie shell and hemp necklaces tied around her neck and a long modified katana-ninja-to hybrid slung across her back.

The crowds had been gathering and out of curiousity, Heiko changed her direction of travel. The commotion was rather loud and Heiko could feel the massive amounts of chakra being flung about so carelessly in the middle of the village. Annoyed, she marched herself towards the combatants, pushing her way easily through the crowd. She managed to catch clips of the combatants talking as she tried to assess the situation.

Something about being an elite Chuunin... the Hidden a** Village? I don't think I've heard of that one... must be one of those little itty bitty villages... the Hidden Dread Village? A bunch of Rastafarians? she thought. Man, she hated walking into the middle of conversations.

Then the weird boy disappeared, leaving many in the crowd stunned. Heiko herself was confused and rubbed the band of her engagement ring with her thumb. It was a habit of hers whenever she was thinking or agitated. Nonetheless, the ANBU Captain pushed her way into the clearing that the conflict had created.

"Oi! What's going on here!" she demanded, immediately reverting to her authoritarian self.

((Yeah Raith, you just speed-hacked and moded. You cannot force a hit like that, nor can you play other people's character's with out their permission. OI! Kokuangyou is a KAGE level technique. I doubt even an ANBU would know it, much less anyone of a lower rank. Also, I'm lost. In Konoha. Someone rescue me? )) sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:14 am
-deleted-  

Daisuke_Dp

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:19 am
Silly Genji
((Hey, Raith? Don't NPC as people, give them a chance.))/quote]

((Sorry, he wasn't here. sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:31 am
Raikage Arashi
((Assuming we are all in Konoha in the village streets...))

Mayonaka Heiko strolled casually down the street, clad in a pair of beaten in jeans with the cuffs rolled up, geta sandals with white straps, a black halter-top, and a blue Hawaiian shirt. Her Konoha hitai-ate was tied around her upper left arm. She had a cowrie shell and hemp necklaces tied around her neck and a long modified katana-ninja-to hybrid slung across her back.

The crowds had been gathering and out of curiousity, Heiko changed her direction of travel. The commotion was rather loud and Heiko could feel the massive amounts of chakra being flung about so carelessly in the middle of the village. Annoyed, she marched herself towards the combatants, pushing her way easily through the crowd. She managed to catch clips of the combatants talking as she tried to assess the situation.

Something about being an elite Chuunin... the Hidden a** Village? I don't think I've heard of that one... must be one of those little itty bitty villages... the Hidden Dread Village? A bunch of Rastafarians? she thought. Man, she hated walking into the middle of conversations.

Then the weird boy disappeared, leaving many in the crowd stunned. Heiko herself was confused and rubbed the band of her engagement ring with her thumb. It was a habit of hers whenever she was thinking or agitated. Nonetheless, the ANBU Captain pushed her way into the clearing that the conflict had created.

"Oi! What's going on here!" she demanded, immediately reverting to her authoritarian self.

((Yeah Raith, you just speed-hacked and moded. You cannot force a hit like that, nor can you play other people's character's with out their permission. OI! Kokuangyou is a KAGE level technique. I doubt even an ANBU would know it, much less anyone of a lower rank. Also, I'm lost. In Konoha. Someone rescue me? )) sweatdrop

((It's hidden Ash and Hidden Dead, along with the hidden shadow and hidden light villages they make up a close nit group of contries know as the vortex region, mostly because the area in the middle of the countries is a warped piece of land, incorperating all the features of the other countries. And they are actually quite large (each one) but they act more like one country (And what the hell is a ' bunch of Rastafarians'?). Rio's father and mother both come from the strongest clan in their village, so he does have some inherent advantage in his blood, plus his father is almost senin level and he was taught by him. And what's Kokuangyou? I can't remember..... redface sweatdrop If it's those forbiddon jutsus, that's not what im talking about, i'm talking about secret arts, those are just like the normal ones, execpt more powerfull and they are usually kept inside a family, just like Haku's ice moves, even the soft fist sytle Tai-jutsu or the heavenly spin, and they usually acent that clans abilities, but since Rio's bloodline limit,which he does have, is mostly defensive, and his clan are very prominent hunter nin's, they developed their own containment jutsu, that just hold down harder when something struggles. Plus his family specializes in earth and wood style jutsus so he has a leg up in that area.))  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:30 am
Raith-dono
Dragon Sneeze
Raith-dono
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu stepped out and placed a hand on Shinji's chest. "What's goin on here?" he asked.

"Oh, i was just helping these guys calm down," Said the boy, "You know, the four neighboring hidden villages in the vortex region where i come from get along better then you village does internally from what i've seen." he held up his hand and waved it and the tendrils of rock retreated back into the earth. "So," the boy contiuned, "who sealed a demon recently? And who's the container?" Said the boy to the amazement of the boys who had witnessed the previous days events.

Sabu looked the young man over. "That is an awful lot of questions. Just who are you?"

Well, you left a tale-tell mess, sealing drum fragments all over, a black stain from a demonic arua(sp?), but don't worry i cleaned it up. And I'm Ohmu Rio, a elite chuunin from the hidden Ash village in the far north west, im here as a ambassador and to take part in the Jonin exams that are coming up in awhile. I was chosen to come here by my parents Kuma Raith of the hidden dead village and Ohmu Iris from the hidden ash. You must be Sabu," Said Rio as he looked at the Jonin, "You know my dad, don't you, he saved one of your teams on a s-class mission once, from 5 s-class criminals, it took a lot out of him you know, he does usually use his shiva ken-jutsu (art of swords) style and all his adapt abilities at once, much less his Mangetsu (full moon) eyes, all at the same time." Rio could see that Sabu remebered the powerfull ninja that he owed his life to. "Well i have to go," said Rio as he walked off, "need to have a word with that cousin of your's Daisuke!" before anyone could say anything else Rio dissapeared in a flash.

Silly Genji
Shinji pulled Sabu's hand of his chest.
"This boy is interesting. He's from the Ryuujin clan. I know one thing about them. There Doujutsu is extrmely dangerous. Instead of coping it converts. For example if you use a water technique, the Ryuugan Changes it into a fire technique" Shinji said with a grin. Shinji looked at Sabu.
"I like this guy, lets take him to the grass with us." Shinji said with a grin.
((Hey, Raith? Don't NPC as people, give them a chance.))
Shinji ignored the world around him and rushed towards the Ryuujin boy

Sabu did remember the boy's father. He never liked the way he carried himself, believing that he was a gift to all ninjas, but it was true that he had saved his life. He was quite grateful for that. He opened his mouth to respond, but he was gone.

He turned to Shinji and nodded. "Very well. Chiyo is anxious to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:02 am
(wtf is raith-dono on about?
i'm Kai's cousin, not sabu's)  

Daisuke_Dp

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:27 am
((Now, now, be civil.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:37 am
((We gonna continue being like old grannines? Sorry, just wanted to say it. Anyhows, Shinji? We gonna do this thing or what? The intermission got a little messed up here...))  

lKiCk-l

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:40 am

- Akin Amari calmly and slowly walked down the streets of Konoha, seeing the buildings of old, embracing the beauty he once forgot. He then looks toward the Hokage memorials, seeing the new face of a fmale shinobi. - "Hm..That face looks familiar to me..No matter. I will see this ' Fifth ' Hokage myself." - Amari said aloud, not noticing a small group of scattered people around the square. There, he sees a number of Shinobi's he doesn't recognize. He ignoes them, as he simply walks past the group of children. He then pauses, looming behind a person he remembers. -

"Ah..You must be Mayonaka Heiko. You are an A.N.B.U captian, hm? I remember you. You must forgive my abrupt absence those years ago..There things I needed to get done. I hope your further successes as an A.N.B.U server you well." - He says, quickly looming over the other Shinobi, then continuing his slow pace. - " I have no time for bickering children, I leave to see the Hokage. I want these streets cleared up by the time I return." - The Akin demands, his personality changed by the darknesses he faced during his Rank S mission three years ago. -

(( Yeah, my character is pretty much a ding-hole. He still thinks he's high-and-mighty even though his A.N.B.U team is missing. I'm just trying to find a good oppurtunity to squeeze in 'mhere. And don't worry about trying to open a door for me, I like getting in when the story arc fits right.

For those wondering WHEN that might happen, I'll just say that the A.N.B.U's next mission is to over-look the Jounin exams. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:00 am
|_Amari_

- Akin Amari calmly and slowly walked down the streets of Konoha, seeing the buildings of old, embracing the beauty he once forgot. He then looks toward the Hokage memorials, seeing the new face of a fmale shinobi. - "Hm..That face looks familiar to me..No matter. I will see this ' Fifth ' Hokage myself." - Amari said aloud, not noticing a small group of scattered people around the square. There, he sees a number of Shinobi's he doesn't recognize. He ignoes them, as he simply walks past the group of children. He then pauses, looming behind a person he remembers. -

"Ah..You must be Mayonaka Heiko. You are an A.N.B.U captian, hm? I remember you. You must forgive my abrupt absence those years ago..There things I needed to get done. I hope your further successes as an A.N.B.U server you well." - He says, quickly looming over the other Shinobi, then continuing his slow pace. - " I have no time for bickering children, I leave to see the Hokage. I want these streets cleared up by the time I return." - The Akin demands, his personality changed by the darknesses he faced during his Rank S mission three years ago. -

(( Yeah, my character is pretty much a ding-hole. He still thinks he's high-and-mighty even though his A.N.B.U team is missing. I'm just trying to find a good oppurtunity to squeeze in 'mhere. And don't worry about trying to open a door for me, I like getting in when the story arc fits right.

For those wondering WHEN that might happen, I'll just say that the A.N.B.U's next mission is to over-look the Jounin exams. ))

((looks good 3nodding ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:28 am
{(introducing new character)}
Yamata sat up in the bed. His head was swimming trying to work out yesterday's events. What the hell happened? he asked himself. Where am I? He spotted a sign by the door that said, "Konoha Hospital. Room 36."
Why am I in the hospital? I remember seeing Yoshi and a group of other people. What happened? Suddenly, a torrent of images ran through his mind, and he remembered. Why did I attack Yoshi? What the hell happened? Wait. They kept calling me a demon. Did the demon sealed within me take over? Yamata couldn't help himself. Tears started rolling down his face. Why now?Why did it have to happen now? He tried to stop the crying. when he regained his composure, a nurse walked in and said, "Taikase Yamata, right?"
Yamata stood up and said, "Yes, that's me."
"It seems you can leave the hospital today."
"Okay. That's good."
"Your clothes are in the closet over there." she indicated the closet.
"Thank you, ma'am." The nurse left the room and Yamata walked over to the closet. He got dressed, went down to the main floor, and walked out of the hospital. moments later, he found Yoshi talking to a group of people, two of which he recognized from yesterday. "What's going on, Yoshi?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:03 am
((I'm going to ignore Raith's post.))
Kai sat on top of the Hokage monument admiring Konoha from above.  

Kai Hyugiha

Raikage Arashi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:50 am
Heiko's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. She hated getting orders from someone who was her peer and her equal. Nonetheless, she was already well upon her way to getting the 'mess' cleaned up. Now it was just a matter of dispersing the combatants.

She stomped her foot several times on the stone ground, the geta sandal clattering loudly to get the attention of those still fighting. ((Provided that there are any.))

"Oi! Let's break it up now before I have the lot of you arrested for disturbing the peace!" she said. To the crowd, she added," And you all! Shoo! Nothing more to see here!"

The crowd hesitated but then did as they were told. Heiko had aspired to a rank that was beyond what most of these folks could ever think to achieve. She was not arrogant about her skills, nor rank, since both had been dedicated to protecting the very lives of the people she ordered to go on about their business. As far as shinobi came, she was as selfless as they came and it disgusted her to see ninja that thought they were the s**t and would so freely bandy their abilities about in an urban setting. She made a mental note to speak with the Konoha police chief.

She stomped her foot again for effect when she saw a small throng that did not look like they were leaving anytime soon. She gave them a glare and they left promptly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:35 am
((Sorry if I'm spoiling tehe thing that ANBU's do, but the thing with me and Shinji fighting seems to be an important thing, just saying or voicing a thought, nothing else.))  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:20 pm
Kai jumped down from the Hokage monument heading in the direction of the nearest casual dining establishment.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff