Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Random Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:11 pm
Zahmira
Sorry, you won't see me much today. I'm out celebrating in every Hellsing guild and thread on Gaia.

]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6511

W00t! W00t!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:34 am
Uh, yay? what is hellsing?  

Firamax

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:03 am
toshi168

Now this is just an opinion but, only THE Greatest Vampire Action Series in history.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:59 am
toshi168
That's almost like asking what the pope is. *teasing* ;D

My two cents on an earlier topic:

Yeah men do say what they mean, but there's this little thing called details that they often leave out. So what girls are often trying to decypher is in what context he was speaking, cos he may very well be thinking of a completely different thing than she. For example:

"Yeah I'd like to hang out" could be he's thinking movie, but not the upcoming major party.

Kiss in Digital

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:01 pm
Kiss in Digital
toshi168
That's almost like asking what the pope is. *teasing* ;D

My two cents on an earlier topic:

Yeah men do say what they mean, but there's this little thing called details that they often leave out. So what girls are often trying to decypher is in what context he was speaking, cos he may very well be thinking of a completely different thing than she. For example:

"Yeah I'd like to hang out" could be he's thinking movie, but not the upcoming major party.

That is in general male context though. I can think of very few of my friends, who come for all the groups at school or at least most of them, and I can't think of any of them that wanted to go to the school dances unless their girlfriends asked them too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:46 pm
I wouldn't go even if I was asked. It's always crowded, and I've gotten into fights because some body stepped on my foot, and I hate too much noise. If the DJ's pumped up the music anymore, the windows would shatter, along with our eardrums  

Firamax

Zahmira

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:15 am
DraconisMaster
toshi168

Now this is just an opinion but, only THE Greatest Vampire Action Series in history.
Indeed. 3nodding I like the manga better than the series (the series deviated from the manga a lot). This new OVA is supposed to be closer to the manga. So excited! Hopefully we get to see Pip, and Rip, and Major, and Captain, and Schrodinger, and Zorin, and Yumiko/Yumie, and Heinkel!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:34 pm
Zahmira
Sorry, you won't see me much today. I'm out celebrating in every Hellsing guild and thread on Gaia.

]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6511

I just viewed your "C is for cookie" video.  

The Eternal

Zahmira

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:31 pm
[Harvester] [Of] [Sorrow]
Did it cause internal bleeding, or are you ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:38 pm
Zahmira

I'm ok. I heart it. I added it to my collection. I'll leave an opinion tomorrow. I have a question, though. I just finished my AMV for the AMV contest at Fanimecon, but I want to show it at AMV.org, would it be ok or against the rules for me to show it before the AMV contest ? It doesn't say anything about it in the rules, but I just got this feeling about it. What do you think ?  

The Eternal

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:47 am
ROCK! 60 members and 100 posts in this thread!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:19 am
i just watched your c is for cookie video, zahmira. I have only one question: What narcotic were you on when you made this?  

Firamax

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:11 am
Zahmira

I'm ok. I heart it. I added it to my collection. I'll leave an opinion tomorrow. I have a question, though. I just finished my AMV for the AMV contest at Fanimecon, but I want to show it at AMV.org, would it be ok or against the rules for me to show it before the AMV contest ? It doesn't say anything about it in the rules, but I just got this feeling about it. What do you think ?
I don't think there is any problem with it. I'm not uploading mine until after it's shown at Anime North in May, but if there is no rule against it, you wouldn't be disqualitfied or anything.

Glad you liked the video smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:13 am
toshi168
i just watched your c is for cookie video, zahmira. I have only one question: What narcotic were you on when you made this?
My brain can be a very scary place smile There were no drugs, legal or illegal involved in this video. wink  

Zahmira

Firamax

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:46 am
Are you sure? You had a song where a dude was lip synching to C is for Cookie, by cookie monster. as in cookie monster from sesame street. you make me looks sane, which scares me.  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff