Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a freak? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:58 am
I have been called freak and psycho on few occasions  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:22 am
Like it has been said, "who hasn't?" I mean, if you're here, you must[i/] be a freak.

Compliment

Anyway, my friends don't think I'
cause I don't (can't) wear onyx nail polish. Grr...  

Nazo no Kanjojin

LikeALychee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:51 am
I am called a freak several times a week xd 3nodding But the most strange name a woman gave me an hour ago, when I was walking home from school, was "gipsy"...I don't know why...I mean I just wore black pants and a black top, nothing that could be related with a gipsy ninja rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:03 am
yea but not alot  

genji_90

Lady_Anastasia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:24 am
No.....no! I have never been called a freak in my life, oh my god, what could you be thinking...? Why I- I'm the most normal kind of normal little girl there, well, normally is..... I mean, y-you must be c-crazy to even think...... burning_eyes

...there was something other than my overpowering normalness that drew me to this guild...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:29 am
lola_siannodel
Have you ever been called a freak? Was it a family member, kids your age, or both?

I've been called a freak by kids all the time, though when I piss off my dad, he'd call me names, sometimes 'freak'

¨
I´m a freak and I´m proud to be one  

Dafnea

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:40 am
i get called a freak about 50 times a day and it doesn't bother me at all....i kinda take pride in that i'm diff then most people like a freak....take pride in what you are......cause people are never gonna stop calling us freaks  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:10 am
I have only ever been called a freak once. It went like this:

I was at an open house for a school I was thinking of joining (the best school in the world I might add) and I recall the girl (a student there) who was leading us around stating "At this school we learn to embrace our inner freak."

Anyways, a few weeks later, after becoming a full fledged member of the school, I met her in the hallway and she said:
"Hey! You're here! You're a freak now!"
Me: "Uh.. is that a good thing?"
Her: "Yeah!"
Me: "Yay!"  

Ndoki

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:22 am
I was called names because I don't listen to rap.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:26 am
Yes I have  

Necrogoth

nanagirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:01 am
oui oui. but I had to coming... I did have 2 large spiders crawling over my hands  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:00 am
everyone calls me a freak. parents, friends (i don't mind it when it's friends), the deemed "popular" people at school, wow, just about everyone.  

Ming Chen

BleachTheirEyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:56 pm
As some desperate senior prank, someone let petshop mice loose in my school. A day later there was one in my photography class, a really nice cream color with pink eyes. I picked her up, asked my teacher for a box and named her Pepito. It was a crappy box and I was forced to carry her around all day before school ended so I got a few whispered and quite nasty remarks. I didn't really mind. Most people thought she was absolutely adorable. Other then that, I've been labeled a freak plenty of times in both good and bad context.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:03 pm
Constantly. By both. Sometimes it's by kids I don't know. If I'm called a freak by my friends, it's jokingly and I always take it as a compliment. ...Usually it's by my parents. Not jokingly. stare  

.x.strawberry.x.gashes.x.

Crumbly Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

[RikuxHarada]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:09 pm
"Lets see if I remember correctly I've been called a freak, emo and psycotic....."
ooc; sorry I haven't been here very often  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces