Whats your God and Goddess? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

decembermoon23

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:04 pm
Anii Christ [saves!]
my main two, the ones i refer to as mother and father, are cernunnos and lilith.
i'm an eclectic, if you hadn't noticed. xd

I love Lilith...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 pm
decembermoon23
Anii Christ [saves!]
my main two, the ones i refer to as mother and father, are cernunnos and lilith.
i'm an eclectic, if you hadn't noticed. xd

I love Lilith...
Why? She's not exactly the nicest of mythological characters.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:34 am
lilith and loki have always been a large influance in my life didnt realized it till i was about 17 though even though it was painfuly obviouse. I dont really have any one god or goddess though. I dont do spell work right now dont feel confident enough in my abilitys. I pretty much honor all the god's and goddess in their own right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:36 am
Kansas Kandi
Huh?
I am going to have a dedication cerimony to Apollo, I know he has been with me for a while, I just, I never really dedicated myself to him. <3
I just need to find a compas thingie, because Finding the directions in my down is IMPOSSIBLE. THey have like, areas we call north, south, east, and west, but they are completely jumbled.

Oh, did you expect something smarter? xD
i always use the rise and setting of the sun to base my directions off of.  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:19 am
Why would you want to worship a creature that vowed to prey eternally on the descendants of Adam and Eve?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:19 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Why would you want to worship a creature that vowed to prey eternally on the descendants of Adam and Eve?

because she's a feminist deity. she wouldn't lie beneath adam. and how dare you second guess someone's choice of deity? that's awfully rude.  

Anii Christ [saves!]

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:15 pm
Anii Christ [saves!]
Nihilistic Seraph

because she's a feminist deity. she wouldn't lie beneath adam. and how dare you second guess someone's choice of deity? that's awfully rude.
Darn, I guess the whole pose of the Goddess being the land and the God penetrating/fertilizing Her is just damn sexist.

And how dare I second guess their choice in deity? Well, to start with, she's never presented in the Alpha Bet Ben Sira as a Goddess. Secondly, I'm kinda confused, so I'm asking questions. I don't blindly accept everyone's choices as educated ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:44 pm
ima have to side with nihl on this one, i've ran into lilith once, I think twice, you really can't trust her.  

Guitarhero356

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
On the other hand, she gives erotic dreams, so if you call on the sexual aspect, she's not that bad.

But in general I stay away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:32 pm
No response Anii? Darn, I thought I was going to get a debate...  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:23 am
Nihilistic Seraph
On the other hand, she gives erotic dreams, so if you call on the sexual aspect, she's not that bad.

Well, hanieal/venus/aphrodite can do that as well and they're a bit more on the side I choose. I like to be able to trust spirits, with me though it's not really worship, just association, y'know?>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:39 am
Guitarhero356
Nihilistic Seraph

Well, hanieal/venus/aphrodite can do that as well and they're a bit more on the side I choose. I like to be able to trust spirits, with me though it's not really worship, just association, y'know?>
What is your belief system? Sounds like ceremonial magick more than anything else.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:47 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Guitarhero356
Nihilistic Seraph

What is your belief system? Sounds like ceremonial magick more than anything else.

My belief sytem is one all it's own really. I worship the triune God but other deities I do associate with and visit their realms and what not, not exactly ceremonial magic, just if i'm ready for it it falls in my lap from someone so I just decided to go with it since it has been producing results. I am starting work on a spellbook of my own and am becoming quite proficient in sheilding. My belief sytem is basically all relgions but none, I see truth, if it works and aids me in what I want to accomplich, cool, but how I follow is this, if a deitie is willing to help me or if the almgihty asks a deitie to help, then I get help, that's how I ran into Julia who led me into being somewhat influneced by Venus, it's more a respect thing and ackknowlege ment type thing than worship, plus I think a lot of it has to do with who I fght on the other side, it is really hard to explain which is why I usally don't explain my beliefs. but I like you, so if oyu have any questions feel freee to ask away, I will answer them to the best of my knowledge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:00 pm
I pray and worship many gods and goddess, Because not one god can do the same thing, for example if someone does near to me I pray to bran the blessed. But when my sister was getting pregnant I prayed to the goddess Ceridwen. My father went to war I pray to Morrigan each full moon. But while I am in meditation I pray to the mother Goddess Danu. So I mean I guess you can worship one god but that one god can't be the only one.  

Cherry_Blossom_Butterfly

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces