Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:41 pm
Furyion
DanieBarton03
The image reveals the truth! Arigato Furyion-san!

What can I say? You guys are Sasuke fangirls, and I'm a Rock Lee/Itachi fanboy. ^_^
Damn straight. ANYONE That can do Drunken Boxing automatically owns all. xd I like Naruto too just because I can connect with him. 3nodding So I hope Naruto buries Sasuke in an early grave. There's no way Sasuke can win. Naruto can keep getting more powerful until he royally pwnz Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:54 pm
*finishes reading 231* Alright Naruto was kicking Sasuke's a** hardcore but Sasuke finally went full level with his cursed seal and looks bad a** now. So it looks like it's the time that gods through down. However Kakashi might intervene cause he's on the way. It finally shows him in this episode. 3nodding  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:56 pm
I hope they both get beaten down by Kakashi. Sasuke more than Naruto, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:58 pm
I dunno. I hope that Naruto ascends once again and makes Sasuke paste. 3nodding  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:01 pm
Alucard Unlimited
I dunno. I hope that Naruto ascends once again and makes Sasuke paste. 3nodding
Kekeke... I'm okay with that. Naruto kicks butt. Still, it'd be neat to see the Mangekyou. Yipee! I spelled it right without having to look it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:02 pm
No it wouldn't because of the ego. He can just go kill Sakura and then they can throw down.  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

claZa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:39 am
Alucard Unlimited
No it wouldn't because of the ego. He can just go kill Sakura and then they can throw down.

If you mean Sasuke killing Sakura, I think that' unlikely to happen, unless if it was his brother, Itachi.
Sasuke has no intention/reason to kill Sakura anyways, so I doubt that would happen, unnless of course he's gone totally mad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:54 am
Yeay! Im just waiting for Gaara to come back! He is absolutly best! blaugh  

Fnargh

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:44 am
Fnargh
He came back. Him and Lee teamed up and kicked a**. That's old news. New news is Naruto and Sasuke beating each other up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:27 pm
Alucard Unlimited
Fnargh
He came back. Him and Lee teamed up and kicked a**. That's old news. New news is Naruto and Sasuke beating each other up.

well, not NEW news really. Recycled news! biggrin  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:09 pm
Kukukuku... good point.

I agree with claZa. Sauke wouldn't kill Sakura. Especailly because he doesn't really have much of an emotional attachment to her. He wouldn't gain anything from it and he's not the type of person to kill just to kill.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:38 pm
DanieBarton03
Kukukuku... good point.

I agree with claZa. Sauke wouldn't kill Sakura. Especailly because he doesn't really have much of an emotional attachment to her. He wouldn't gain anything from it and he's not the type of person to kill just to kill.

Or at least he doesn't show an emotional attachement, but he doesn't really show one of those to ANYONE around him.

He shows a bit of a feeling of responsibility for her though--beating people up that hurt her, wanting to save her. Our angst boy has a temper when someone he knows gets beat up without his consent. >.> But I think it could have been ANYONE put in his group and stuck in the Sakura role and it'd still be much the same situation.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

claZa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:40 am
But I remember in the anime, just before the whole Gaara(Shuukaku) vs. Gamabunta, Sasuke said that he "Didn't want to lose his loved/close ones again". So he DOES have some emotional attachment, but the guy just have too much pride to show it neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:43 am
claZa
But I remember in the anime, just before the whole Gaara(Shuukaku) vs. Gamabunta, Sasuke said that he "Didn't want to lose his loved/close ones again". So he DOES have some emotional attachment, but the guy just have too much pride to show it neutral
Sasuke is emo. And I once again reiterate that the Naruto anime sucks.  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:51 am
Alucard Unlimited
claZa
Sasuke is emo. And I once again reiterate that the Naruto anime sucks.

That's your opeinion.

I personally like some (not all) of the changes the Anime did to the manga. Not plot changes, but more the presentation of things. Like the Gaara/Shuukaku arc. I really like how it split up the flash back, the fight, and the fight with Orochimaru and the 3rd Hokage. It kept the pace of the series moving without killing us in flashback or forgetting about the 3rd dying back in the hidden Leaf village, thus more so enforcing that the fights are going on AT THE SAME TIME and not one and then the other.

And it was a cure and amusing addition to the anime to have Naruto try and stay on teh back of the giant frog for a day, instead of going straight to Naruto passing off and falling once they escape the crevace.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff