Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endlessdreaming9

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:24 pm
Hi! I'm new to the guild, and relatively new to Gaia...ummm...it's very nice to meet you all! I'm sorry if somehow this post gets screwed up and goes somewhere wierd, I'm having a bad time getting the hang of some of this stuff and my computer seems to hate the site >.>

I hope I find some good rps soon!! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:23 pm
Fairly new here. Hence the horrible clothes. Any tips for getting enough money to afford clothes? domokun

Name: Jessi The Untalented
Name's Origin: Well, Jessi is short for Jessica, and I own a website called "Jessi The Untalented"
Currently attending school at: Bartlett High School
Intended Major: Umm possibly anthropology or geology.
Employment: None currently. I'm a free-loader.
Siblings: One younger sister
Hobbies: RPing, writing, reading, web building, enjoying the work of Jhonen Vasquez, swooning after Brendan Fraser

Favorite System: Sega Genisis, baby!
Favorite Game Series': Legend of Zelda, Silent Hill
Favorite anime: *shudder* yuck *dodges bullets*
Favorite Manga: *shudder* yuck *dodges bullets*
Best Anime movie ever: *shudder* yuck *dodges bullets*

Favorite Food: Pizza, Pad Thai
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): The Mummy  

My Paper Heart

Sage of Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:49 pm
jessiuntalented
Fairly new here. Hence the horrible clothes. Any tips for getting enough money to afford clothes? domokun

*snip*

Favorite anime: *shudder* yuck *dodges bullets*
Favorite Manga: *shudder* yuck *dodges bullets*
Best Anime movie ever: *shudder* yuck *dodges bullets*

*throws spent Uzi to the ground* Damn nimble new members...

Howdy! Just post a lot and you should get a decent amount of gold, or you can go to the Charities/Begging forum and start quests for specific items. They tend to be generous to literate newbies xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:38 pm
Sage of Chaos

*throws spent Uzi to the ground* Damn nimble new members...

Howdy! Just post a lot and you should get a decent amount of gold, or you can go to the Charities/Begging forum and start quests for specific items. They tend to be generous to literate newbies xp

Thanks a bunch! biggrin  

My Paper Heart

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:50 pm
jessiuntalented

Thanks a bunch! biggrin

Post HERE. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:46 am
Hello everyone! As you can all probably see, I'm a newbie! This is my first guild, and I'm new to role playing too, but it looked fun, so I thought I'd give it a go. Mostly coz' I love writing and reading all kinds of sci/fi fantasy stuff.

User name: Galexia
Origin of name: My head, and its a mutation of my character name Alex.
Age: almost 20! But sucked in to all you yankee people, coz' in my country we're allowed to drink at 18! Yum yum yum. whee
Location: Sydney, Australia! I come from the land down under! *<--does a stupid little dance to that song in her head*

Currently studying at: The University of Sydney
Degree: B. Arts, hope to change to Arts/something soon. Maybe psychology. At the moment I'm majoring in anthropology and politics.
Previously studied at: The University of Wollongong, doing (this is a mouthful) A Bachelor of Creative Arts in Performance (Music and Theatre). Stuck with it for one and a half years, then quit. Why? Because I needed some serious career prospects, and I hated the whole culture of the people involved in theatre... it consumes your life if you let it. I didn't.

Employment: Hah! I wish! Babysitting sometimes.
Family: a mum and a dad, one younger brother (18 ), two younger sisters (16 and 12). I call them, Mum, Matthew, Jessica, Flashdance and Bo bo. Flashdance is my dad. Bo bo is the little one. xp
Pet: Psycho dog.
Hobbies: many and varied. I just can't think of any right now. Kidding. No, Umm... reading, movies, going out with boyfriend, rping now (I guess), writing. Skydiving, serial killing. (okay, I made up those last ones).

Man this is long. I hate me already stare .

Favorite system, game etc, can all be summed up in; PS2, final fantasy. I don't know s**t about anime or manga, so don't ask.

Yeah, so that's about all. How long and boring! No one will read this anyway! wahhh! xd  

Galexia

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:26 am
I read it. xd But who am I?
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:17 am
Welcome to the guild!

Writing style suggests Penny. ::nod::  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:26 pm
themightyjello
Welcome to the guild!

Writing style suggests Penny. ::nod::

That's because there was a smiley in it. Anyone could impersonate me...I mean, her!... with something that short to say! All they have to do is add a smiley. wink

See?!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:42 pm
There's more to it than simply that, babe. Everyone has their own individual writing style, and you can tell if they're having an off day when they don't follow it.

Short things are sometimes just as easy to understand this from as long things, since people have their own habits and tendancies, as well as routines they generally fall into.

Whether it's a certain method of using OOC brackets, where they place smilies, chronic grammatical or spelling errors (like how Ethan always puts a 'q' where a 'g' should be)... it's just something about them.  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:54 pm
themightyjello
There's more to it than simply that, babe. Everyone has their own individual writing style, and you can tell if they're having an off day when they don't follow it.

Short things are sometimes just as easy to understand this from as long things, since people have their own habits and tendancies, as well as routines they generally fall into.

Whether it's a certain method of using OOC brackets, where they place smilies, chronic grammatical or spelling errors (like how Ethan always puts a 'q' where a 'g' should be)... it's just something about them.

I know, but I was trying to make it funny, Babe.

Especially considering that only ONE person has ever guessed my mule. And wasn't that you? wink Maybe it wasn't. I think half the people I told nearly had a heart attack and then told me I was a good trickster. I've gotten sloppier since then, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:24 pm
Penden

Especially considering that only ONE person has ever guessed my mule. And wasn't that you? wink Maybe it wasn't. I think half the people I told nearly had a heart attack and then told me I was a good trickster. I've gotten sloppier since then, though.

Ha ha!!! I already knew. You started Canten Island with saying 'my other account' etc. in there somewhere!

P.s., can you see my shoes? I bought some daggy shoes and they're not showing up for some reason...  

Galexia

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:33 am
Galexia
Penden

Ha ha!!! I already knew. You started Canten Island with saying 'my other account' etc. in there somewhere!

P.s., can you see my shoes? I bought some daggy shoes and they're not showing up for some reason...

I cant see them, no.

Hey, not THAT mule. Everyone knows about that mule and Im actually NOT the only one who controls it. In theory three other people have the password to it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:38 am
Penden

I cant see them, no.

Hey, not THAT mule. Everyone knows about that mule and Im actually NOT the only one who controls it. In theory three other people have the password to it. 3nodding

*lurking about on gaia while taking a break from writing a massive essay on the most boring subject in the world*

Fine. xp So I am not privy to some highly sensitive information held only by a privleged few. ninja I don't need to know anyway, I'm happy the way I am!!! *laughs crazily to herself* Man, at 1am everything seems hilarious.

And damn these shoes! Damn them to hell! In fact, I will *privately damns her shoes to hell*

Yes. domokun  

Galexia

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:20 am
Galexia

And damn these shoes! Damn them to hell! In fact, I will *privately damns her shoes to hell*

Yes. domokun

I'll help stuff them in the snowball in the freezer.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games