Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Any actual vampires out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampyre_smiles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:17 pm
You know, actually there are a lot of wanna-be vampyres, but not every person who says they are one is a wanna-be.

Although I've pretty much said how I feel about myself, I think most "real" vampyres call themselves that out of convenience. If you drink blood, are nocturnal, are stronger and/or faster than most, heal faster, don't get sick and possibly have other enhanced abilities (senses, perception, "presence"), then why make a totally new word for what you are when a word in English (or whatever language you happen to speak) has something similar.

And, in the past, "vampyres" might have been the ones that influenced the myths, which then took on all sorts of crazy additions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:41 pm
Cajun Chicken Caesar
You know, like you have to absorb energy in order to sustain yourself? I'm one of those people. Any others?

I and my sis are to... muahahahaha
I even got the teeth to prove it  

the DEAD FATE of EMOS

Anii Christ [saves!]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:44 pm
i can't remember if i posted in this thread already. eek
xd
i'm a psychic vampire.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:00 pm
yes im an honest to god vampire.i dont thrive off blood but the happyness and sadness and enery of those around me.i feel wat they feel.i can predict and see things happen like 1 secnd before they hapen(small things,glass falling of the table,stuff like that)and i warn them!  

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:18 pm
vampress of shadows
yes im an honest to god vampire.i dont thrive off blood but the happyness and sadness and enery of those around me.i feel wat they feel.i can predict and see things happen like 1 secnd before they hapen(small things,glass falling of the table,stuff like that)and i warn them!
And I'm Jesus.

Did you know that?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:31 pm
I'm finding I'm suprisingly cyncical for a hopeless romantic with a brain like a ten year old's. I don't buy into all this. Auric vampire's, yes. I've met them, been freinds with a few, and I don't like them. Why would you ever want to be one? I hate having my energy drained away by people around me. I would abhore having to get my energy from others and having no store of it in myself.
Blood drinking vampires, well, I have no personal experiance, but unless you have a medical defficiency, I think it's a mental dellusion that drinking blood is neccessary or helpfull. I would love to believe that night dwelling, blood drinking, beautfifull super human creatures actually exist. But I think most of those who drink blood and live a nocturnal lifestyle, are just that, living a lifestyle. They probably wont turn to ashes if put in the sun, and they probably wont die if they were forced to eat their veggies like the rest of us.  

NewAgeAntique

archangelry71

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:56 pm
Malkavius3498
I'm a Sanguine. The only one in the area.
If I get blood I don't need to eat for days.
If I don't then I eat non-stop for days.
im the same way  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:15 am
My friends say im like a vampire in these ways..
1.I love the taste of my blood,And whenever i get a cut I have to suck some of it out.
2.I usually stay up all night.And slep most of the day.
3.My teeth are very sharp.
4.I dont like the sun.Even though i live in the middle of the desert.So most of the time i stay in doors.
5.I bite ppl.Lol.But only when i feel like it.
6.I have uncommon eyes.Like a siberean blue.
7.I enjoy when im outside to go to peaceful places,Like forests,or the woods.
Im not pale white unfortunatley,Really wish i was,I know im not a real vamp.But all my friends say that im prolly half..Idk why they jus say i act like one at lots of times. smile  

picklesinthebathtub

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:32 pm
NewAgeAntique
I'm finding I'm suprisingly cyncical for a hopeless romantic with a brain like a ten year old's. I don't buy into all this. Auric vampire's, yes. I've met them, been freinds with a few, and I don't like them. Why would you ever want to be one? I hate having my energy drained away by people around me. I would abhore having to get my energy from others and having no store of it in myself.
Blood drinking vampires, well, I have no personal experiance, but unless you have a medical defficiency, I think it's a mental dellusion that drinking blood is neccessary or helpfull. I would love to believe that night dwelling, blood drinking, beautfifull super human creatures actually exist. But I think most of those who drink blood and live a nocturnal lifestyle, are just that, living a lifestyle. They probably wont turn to ashes if put in the sun, and they probably wont die if they were forced to eat their veggies like the rest of us.

I agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:44 pm
And people, allow me to explain a few things:
1. The Sense of Taste: If you like or dont like a food or drink, it depends on the taste of it, right? When someone puts something in their mouth, the tongue does an instant evaluation of all the different nutrition values of the subject matter. This is why, when you first eat a hot pepper, most people hate them. But after a while, they can get addicting. I hate the taste of meat, for example, probably part way because I havn't eaten it in so long my body could not digest it.
Another Example: People who have been stranded at sea for long periods of time and have to eat fish to survive. Here's the thing: the parts of the fish we eat have absolutly no health values we could actually live on. What does the brain, starving for the proper nutrition, do? Well, it tells you what parts of the fish to eat: the eyeballs and stomach. These parts, which are usually discarded, have the nutrition a person would need to survive. And the brain will trick you into thinking it tastes great, and it is no longer even disgusting to you at all.
People who find blood tastes good are probably lacking in iron or other things found in blood.
2. Sharp teeth: alot of people have them, mine are fairly sharp and I have a bit of an obsession with biting people. However, there are natural reasons for comfort and maybe a slight chemical/hormonal unbalance or two (considering my age) that cause my random biting.
3. The Sun: Oh yes, I know alot about this one. I have light ivory skin and pale blue eyes. When I am in the sun, because my eyes are gentle, it hurts to even look out a window or when I go out walking. So whenever I'm outside, I have to stare at the shadows or be in a shadow. My skin, even though I only spend maybe 30 min in the sun per day, for example, on my arm is several shades darker than that on my stomach or legs. I tan easily (although I'm still more pale than just about any of my friends) and I burn easier. This all comes down to genetics, the amout of melon in your skin, and the way your eyes are (which the eyes are very complex, it is not just color that determines this. Each stripe in the iris has it's own DNA, for example)

Other things such as behavior, sleeping patterns and what not are determined by a person's settings and make-up. Anyone who could consider themselves to be a vampire (not an aura vampire, you can train your eyes to see auras, and due to study I know there are several aura vamps out there) is probably actually subconciously evaluating and changing behavior, or even just looking at their natural behavior differently.  

Angel of the End

RAWRiwantmyCOOKI

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:09 pm
Cajun Chicken Caesar
You know, like you have to absorb energy in order to sustain yourself? I'm one of those people. Any others?
User Image

Sure you do buddy
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:11 pm
XWraith_LordX
vampress of shadows
And I'm Jesus.

Did you know that?
User Image

Thats not a vampire retard.

RAWRiwantmyCOOKI

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:07 pm
Mrs.Rawr, please present your case or most certainly you shalt not be taken seriously.... atleast I put forth evidence without targeting any certain group or individual.
((sorry, it not such a good mood... and when people do that, it can get rather annoying))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:55 pm
RAWRiwantmyCOOKI
XWraith_LordX
vampress of shadows
And I'm Jesus.

Did you know that?
User Image

Thats not a vampire retard.
You mind your tone.

Possibly you did not catch the sarcasm in my comment? Possibly you are not framiliar with how I operate?

And how obvious is it that as Jesus of Nazareth was not a vampire and quite an extremely off topic answer to this thread question it was apparent that I was joking and even quite possibly mocking the quoted poster for their claim which I found almost equally as ridiculous as my claiming to be Jesus.

Henneth Annun
Captain

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:50 am
rolleyes People people, is it really necessary to stretch the pages?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff