16%
 16%  [ 19 ]
gai
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
haku
8%
 8%  [ 10 ]
other (there's not that much left to choose from...)
12%
 12%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 118

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:00 am
i would have to say naruto is better...haha  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:05 am
anbu38
i would have to say naruto is better...haha

lol.  

Titicko

Demonic WereWolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:20 pm
i think Anko is the hottest girl on naruto  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:21 pm
I found Naruto cute sometimes whee , when he's not yelling when i'm in a bad mood (so I find him cute quite a lot ^^)  

Lily of the Valley

Jyonouchi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:56 am
I "love" Sasuke but I think (now) that Haku is the cutest guy...Sasuke is cool and WOW but Haku is more cute! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Jyonouchi
I "love" Sasuke but I think (now) that Haku is the cutest guy...Sasuke is cool and WOW but Haku is more cute! heart

I AGREE!  

Anime476Lover

Jyonouchi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:59 pm
Yeah heart

Hm, this Topic is about Sasuke (Fan Girls)...So I've got a question! Because I watched the 101nd episode I must ask: Which look is better? The first or the second?
I mean...his hair is much longer and he grin so evil all the time... (well not in episode 101...He is like the other O.o *was really shocked* But you can see him half naked in that one *hrhr*)
I can't decide which Sasuke is the best >.< sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:40 pm
hmm.... haven't seen him in 101 yet. bittorent takes too long, and none of the others work gonk . you get to see him half naked? o.0! wow. not exactly drooling, but still wanna see it! (just kidding, just kidding. that would be a little perverted of me sweatdrop ...)  

akai sakura

Neko Maiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:05 am
You know, if bittorent takes too long, which I agree with, just read the manga here.

Anyway, when Sasuke had that huge disappearance for a few volumes, then came back in the pretty leaf whirlwind, he just looked, for some reason, sexier then usual...

...Even though he's twelve.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:42 am
Neko Maiyuki
You know, if bittorent takes too long, which I agree with, just read the manga here.

Anyway, when Sasuke had that huge disappearance for a few volumes, then came back in the pretty leaf whirlwind, he just looked, for some reason, sexier then usual...

...Even though he's twelve.

By now the gennin should be AT LEAST 13 I think. Damn the lack of landmarks for time passage in so many anime/manga! gonk 2 years worth of episodes should mean something.

Hell, 12 or 15 seems like even more appropriate ages for them by now. (and having flunked the final 3 times, shouldn't Naruto be at least a year older than Sasuke and Sakura?)  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Yomei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:23 pm
I would hope so. It's really disturbing to me, thinking that a 12 year old is cute when I'm...like...18. o_O

Although I STILL say Kakashi is hotter. *drools*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:36 pm
Yomei
I would hope so. It's really disturbing to me, thinking that a 12 year old is cute when I'm...like...18. o_O

6 years diff. My mom is about 10 years older than my step dad (and they've been married 13 years now).

I'm 24, think of how THAT makes mee feel when I find a character barely into the teens that I like! gonk  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Neko Maiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:37 pm
Zrana
Yomei

6 years diff. My mom is about 10 years older than my step dad (and they've been married 13 years now).

I'm 24, think of how THAT makes mee feel when I find a character barely into the teens that I like! gonk

You guys have it worse then me then.
I'm only fourteen. whee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:48 pm
Zrana

By now the gennin should be AT LEAST 13 I think. Damn the lack of landmarks for time passage in so many anime/manga! gonk 2 years worth of episodes should mean something.

Hell, 12 or 15 seems like even more appropriate ages for them by now. (and having flunked the final 3 times, shouldn't Naruto be at least a year older than Sasuke and Sakura?)

Why should Naruto be older than Sasu and Saku? question  

Jyonouchi

akai sakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:46 pm
i'm 15. i think kakashi's cute, and sasuke. it's all right for the girls to be older than the boys, right? hahahaha! yeah. i think sasuke's really cute in episode 30. he looks so childish whee ! awwww! it's like they fire the guy who draws him every episode, he always looks different X|.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff