Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
To Meet Once More: (A Slight AU Yaoi RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:05 am
(MIA: Missing in Action? School's starting back up again.... I think that could explain a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:37 am

((sorry guys, work has much of my time now. Getting paid inst easy. And afterwards I like to just ocme home and relax, the only place I go is deviantart to check messgaes, same here. Terribly sorry, plus with the nearing of school. I need to get back into it: xp smile )

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:50 am

Mokuba sat silently, sipping the hot liquid beyond his lips. He made sure to use caution, it was still severely hot. His eyes seemed to fog over with the rising smoke from the cup. Becoming lost in his own thoughts, daydreaming of Kaiba against his will. His fantasy was nice, though they seemed to be growing closer for a kiss. Then, in a flash, the dream returned. It seemed to be a little clearer then before. The boy next to him spoke his name as he soothed him from tears. The voice was awfully familiar, and it was also focusing in on the face. The sign appeared once more, the orphanage, the boy was from the orphanage. Then, it seemed he snapped back.

His eyes looked up at the others, his face fluishing over. Both were staring at him with concern. He was rather quiet, but there was not much he could think of saying in front of Kaiba. Everytime he tried, the subject was either irreleavent or he was too love struck to do so. But he smiled, laughing at himself.

"Sorry..I guess I just slipped off for a bit. It would be better to go tomorrow, you seem to need a break quickly Kaiba-san, not to mention I have been trying to get Angel to do it for awhile." he answered.

There was a silent sigh that he actually picked up on what they were talking about. But he slipped off from all the talk about the companies, they seemed to be the last of his thoughts at the moment. All he could think about was Kai, and getting closer, if he did not loose his courage all the time. And the dream seemed to be a new thought to look back on, but why was he thinking about it now? It usually only came at night, but it was as if the dream was trying to tell him something.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:46 pm
"Wonderful, then tomorrow sounds like a plan, your brother seems as though he's done this sort of thing with you often." Kai mentioned to Angel.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:32 pm
Angel shrugged a bit. "Yeah, I try to take a break to keep from loosing it, either to some theme park or to some isolated place somewhere." Angel said, deciding to be truthfull.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:04 am
(Should we skip ahead to the next day?)  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:22 am
((yeah... sorry I'm being sporratic in the posting, I'm REALLY frikken busy sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:04 pm
Kai nodded, understanding somewhat. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm even sane for running this business."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:07 pm
Angel smiled softly. "I ask myself that all the time..."
Angel wondered what it was about Kai that tugged at her memories, that made her think of Mokuba. It was really starting to bug her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:52 am
"Well, I guess I'll see you both tomorrow then." Seto commented, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:14 pm
((You mean Kai? xd ))
Angel stood and bowed. "Yes... how does 9 am sound to you, Kiaba-san?" Angel asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:05 pm
"Hai at the front gates." He commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:57 pm
"Hai. Sayonara, Kaiba-san." Angel responded, bowing herself out the door, wondering at Mokuba's silence. Riding the elevator down to the car garage, Angel glanced over at her little brother. He was more like a son to her, really. His silence was worrysom; it could mean most anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:49 pm
The next day Kaiba ended up waking up late. And as he ran his fingers through his sleep tossed hair he couldn't help but sigh as his message inbox on his phone was almost completely full. This would probably be the first time he was so lazy in a long while as he was about to roll back over to go back to sleep, a maid entered the room. "Mr. Kaiba, sir, you have a couple of guests downstairs the head of that company you just recently merged with, and her younger brother."  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:58 pm
The next day Kaiba ended up waking up late. And as he ran his fingers through his sleep tossed hair he couldn't help but sigh as his message inbox on his phone was almost completely full. This would probably be the first time he was so lazy in a long while as he was about to roll back over to go back to sleep, a maid entered the room. "Mr. Kaiba, sir, you have a couple of guests downstairs the head of that company you just recently merged with, and her younger brother."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff