Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
I'll be there... ||| A drama RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God, no!!!! Not our beloved Bishie!!!
  KK: *smirks* "'t Is my Rp... I get to kill him as much times as I want. "
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:13 pm
((I can't actually show up until Seto is about to die xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:14 pm

((well Seto wont be back for awhile, Keigo is on vacation still.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:36 pm
((Blast gonk ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:17 pm

((I know..the adventure rp isnt going anywhere without her either. That why I have forgotten to come here which was why it took me so long to reply to the other roleplays.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:41 am
((skanky's gone too, so our police role play is pretty much dead for the time being xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:49 am
(*returns*
Well Moki, tell us what your fav. movie is. ;])

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:30 am
((yay, your back, so the play can go on! *strikes heroic pose* ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:55 pm
Woot! ))  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:10 pm
((*hums*))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:26 am

Mokuba seemed a little taken aback by Setos random question. Leading from something that was so emotional at the moment. But he just smiled at Seto, resting his head on his hand. That was actually a more difficult question to answer, there were so many. And most of the ones he had seen were good ones. His eyes drifted to the ceiling as he thought, what was the best one he has ever seen.

"Hmmm...thats a hard one..probably Big Daddy with Adam Sandler.." he answered with a question to his tone.

He loved the mans movies, and he was a big hit in america. He had downloaded the movie off of the internet, after a long time searching for one with japanese subtitles. Or even one completely in japanese. He knew a small amount of english, a rather good amount of it actually. But it was not enough to watch an entire full length film. Though he was not entirely sure on a favorite, that was the first film that came to mind. His eyes drifted back to Seto once he was sure he was good with his answer. And now it was his turn to ask a question of choice. Seto never got to watch movies much, so the question in return would be pointless and waste valuable time.

"...Whats your favorite season Seto?.." he asked with a small smile.

He had always wondered peoples favorite weather. It seemed the weather had a lot to do with someones personality itself. Depending on which one showed you a little of how they were as a person. Seto lately seemed like a winter, but he had not always been like that. Though Mokuba loved the snow, he loved the summer most of all. Always fun and everyone had time to spend with one another. Even if the winter breaks were longer then the summer breaks in Japan, he still loved the warm happy weather. Seto use to seem like a fall person, gentle yet preparing for the hard times ahead all the time. Or even a spring, he was always his best in spring when they were at the orphanage. But now he would get to see Setos views.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:27 am

I know my answer to the movie may have been random. Its my favorite and I couldn't think of one at the moment. Which it is why it took me so long to reply sweatdrop .))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:20 am
(Don't be sorry, silly. ^^ )

Seto was silent for a moment. He didn't know the movie Mokuba had for an answer, though he did recall the title... Maybe Mokuba told him about it once, when he was busy.
"My favorite season?" He was silent again.
"I think it's autumn... Because... It's fresh, and it doesn' 'stink' like summer and spring do. Besides, my birthday is in it." he joked.
He thought it was weird himself. He wasn't the type to joke at all, at least not for as far as he knew. The equanimity that was within him kept floating like a small stream, and it didn't seem to be about to stop.
Until he suddenly had no clue where he was. He looked into Mokuba's eyes in confusion, not recognizing him.
The tumor that's in the part of his mind where the memories are had been doing something to cause Seto to black out for a while again.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:42 pm
((this is so depressing emo ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:51 am

Mokuba smiled, he knew it. Seto always seemed like a autum person. And he always got happy around that time, due to his brithday. Recalling those memories, he remembered Seto was best in autum, not spring or winter. He remembered all of the piles of leaves they put together, just to destroy them by falling into them. He also remembered one time hiding in the leaves, Seto searched for him for a good few moments. He had sounded slightly worried, though Mokuba just giggled as he watched from afar. Then he would leap out, leaves sticking to his hair. He would seem mad at first, but seeing how cute Mokuba looked Seto just laugh it off.

But it seemed at the moment, he was having more memories then Seto. For at the moment, Setos eyes fogged over slightly. They seemed like a confused little lost boy. Before they just closed softly and he seemed to have blacked out. Hitting the pillow with a small thud, causing Mokuba to stand from his chair. Now he was worried, was that it? Was that all the time Seto had left? Looking at the meter it seemed Seto was still alive. He had just passed out.

"Seto...not your memories too. Thats all you have left...I want to remember together. Both of us to remember what we had before it's gone. Why..why you?.." he whispered.

He did not start to cry, his eyes had become numb so he could not cry. Yet his heart seemed to twist in odd shapes causing him to cringe. He had almost forgot Seto was dying, even for just that moment. He knew Seto would wake up again, hopefully. Just in case, he pressed the button summoning the nurse. Once that was done, he dragged himself back to the chair. His body falling into it in a heap. So sad that he couldn't feel anything. Now he knew..feeling like this was worse then crying. But he had a promise, he had to be brave. Looking back at Seto, his face looked numb as well.

"I will be strong big brother...like you are." he whispered.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:58 am
(Let's see what nurse Angel does ^^)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items