Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
What would a boggart turn into for you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink_Sparkle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:40 am
hyper_knuckx56
mine would be anything related to horror movies they scare the HELL outta me

XD I get sooo freaked in those kind of movies....you should have seen my reaction when my friends made me watch the ring and the grudge....*shivers*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:34 pm
Mine... my father dead on the floor sad

((personally, spiders))  

Menardi Grace

800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chapei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:22 pm
The thing that i fear the most is one of my best friends betraying me so i guess it would be hard for the boggart to turn into that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:38 pm
errrm i look like ron but... i have same fear as well ... h8 spiders and errm any kind of bug or worm....  

oMejA

TheLostOne42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:57 pm
i think it would be a snake  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:04 pm
Chapei
The thing that i fear the most is one of my best friends betraying me so i guess it would be hard for the boggart to turn into that.

That's happened to me so often, I almost expect it from everyone I meet now. sweatdrop For me, it would be my boyfriend leaving me. That sounds trivial, but we've literally been fighting for our relationship for almost two years (this Nov.) and my worst fear is to watch it all disappear like none of it was worth it, and it was all in vain. Or maybe, watching him die, and knowing I could do nothing about it... I couldn't imagine feeling so helpless. And, maybe, the whole time, I'd be surrounded by giant, three-foot-long spiders! blaugh

............................................ xp xp xp xp xp xp xp  

Vaedana

RavenRogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:19 pm
Clown, centipede, or a tick. Those are the only things I have an irrational reaction to that I can think of.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:35 pm
Aari-chan
For me it would be me dying or drunk drivers. My mom and I were almost killed by one, so that's probably why a drunk driver. How I could turn that into something funny is beyond me... but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Maybe you could have the driver dance a little jig or sing an Irish drinking song.  

willowtree
Captain

Miss Diedre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:25 am
It would turn into a needle for me. I hate needles.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:34 pm
DiedreMaxwell
It would turn into a needle for me. I hate needles.

I used to be afraid of needles. I got myself over it by regularly donating blood. razz  

willowtree
Captain

BananaMuffinPop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:29 pm
mine would be a clown! :shudders and eye twitches:they are evil no matter what anyone says they`re evil!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:46 pm
to be truly honest i don't have a fear at all, i mean sure things could get scary, but fear is weakness to me. No offense, i'm not saying anyone's weak, but in my eye if i were afraid of something my enemy would just be able to find a weakness in me, and possibly make me act like a fool sweatdrop So, i have no fears, but again no offense should be taken from anything i just wrote sweatdrop  

wolfgirl668

-S h a n i t y-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:04 am
mine? dunno exactly... but maybe a doll that walks and talks even on batteries.

they sorta freak me out...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:48 am
my dead friend  

DrgnSmurf

tailim2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:02 pm
laksa88
A room full of bishounens
*looks behind*
Aahh!!! An angry mob full of rampaging anime freaks!!

Yes, we can be such a neusence sometimes, i dont know if i'm speaking for all otakus though. whee  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff