Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

friday_d_13th

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:17 am
BUMP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:56 am
anime_merrick
Sharingan for looks, hands down. I wouldn't want to be seen with veins near my eyes.

*Agrees* 3nodding sweatdrop  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:33 am
anime_merrick
Sharingan for looks, hands down. I wouldn't want to be seen with veins near my eyes.
Shut it, dork. Those veins are bad-a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:42 am
RavenCpu
The only reason Hyuuga is top clan now is because Uchiha was wiped out by Itachi. I believe the Sharingan is more powerful. It allows you to not only copy your opponents moves, but you can also see what the opponent is going to do before they do it. The Sharingan has no weakness except for the obvious fact that it drains chakra, like everything in the show. The Byakugan can see long distances, has almost a 360 degree range of vision, and can see tenketsus . . . but it relies too heavily on plugging the tenketsus and it's strictly limited to close range combat. And btw, the Byakugan can't read the mind. I think you're thinking about the fight between Neiji and Hinata. The Byakugan can tell the smallest amount of detail from anything. Neiji was simply reading Hinata's behavior and psyching her out.

Sharingan IS better.
Mmm. No. Sharingan isn't better, they've both got flaws... Also, the Hyuuga were still the top clan when the Uchiha were around. blaugh  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:23 am
Silly Genji
RavenCpu
The only reason Hyuuga is top clan now is because Uchiha was wiped out by Itachi. I believe the Sharingan is more powerful. It allows you to not only copy your opponents moves, but you can also see what the opponent is going to do before they do it. The Sharingan has no weakness except for the obvious fact that it drains chakra, like everything in the show. The Byakugan can see long distances, has almost a 360 degree range of vision, and can see tenketsus . . . but it relies too heavily on plugging the tenketsus and it's strictly limited to close range combat. And btw, the Byakugan can't read the mind. I think you're thinking about the fight between Neiji and Hinata. The Byakugan can tell the smallest amount of detail from anything. Neiji was simply reading Hinata's behavior and psyching her out.

Sharingan IS better.
Mmm. No. Sharingan isn't better, they've both got flaws... Also, the Hyuuga were still the top clan when the Uchiha were around. blaugh

a implied by their conversations yes, but why is the uchija clan the top "peace keepers" in konoha (meaning, they're most capable of "subduing" other konoha ninjas ).. they even have the uchija symbol integrated in the police symbol(?) ..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:00 am
xMArion
Silly Genji
RavenCpu

Sharingan IS better.

a implied by their conversations yes, but why is the uchija clan the top "peace keepers" in konoha (meaning, they're most capable of "subduing" other konoha ninjas ).. they even have the uchija symbol integrated in the police symbol(?) ..

Ladies and Gentlemen.. eek he has a good point there 3nodding  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:34 pm
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
xMArion
Silly Genji
RavenCpu

Sharingan IS better.

Ladies and Gentlemen.. eek he has a good point there 3nodding

whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:52 pm
The Sharigan seems to have evolved to be the weakness to all the bakugan's strengths, think about it.  

liz_bliz_inc

FluteRaver

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:04 pm
Sharigan all the way! Itachi's Eyes change into a different one and it's kick a**!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:43 am
Silly Genji
anime_merrick
Shut it, dork. Those veins are bad-a**.

Hey, I'm not the one with the red eyes, bud. blaugh wink
*blink* oh, they're brown. domokun
Anyways veins near the eyes, at first glance to a member of the opposite sex (or whatever sex you're most comfortable with), might give them the impression that you may have one too many shuriken shoved up your rear.
Sharingan, on the other hand, just looks damn cool. 3nodding  

anime_merrick

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:25 pm
xMArion

The answer is obvious: The Hyuuga may be Konoha's top clan in power, including their doujutsu, but they're also much more passive. Leave it to an Uchiha to waste an intire field of enemies with a flame thrower, but if you want one person taken out without the injury of bystanders, or to just render them useless (plugging up chakra), Hyuuga is the way to go.
The Uchiha clan started the Police force, which is why their symbol is there. I dunno, it just always struck me that the Uchiha are aggressive and th e Hyuuga are much more passive.
Compare outfits, even:
Neji wears and dress, and Sasuke... does not.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:22 am
Byukugan.
I just think that ability is cooler, well, in my opinion that is. 3nodding  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Anime476Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:30 am
Shy Fighter Hinata
Byukugan.
I just think that ability is cooler, well, in my opinion that is. 3nodding

I agree, but I think Sharingin looks better.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:19 pm
I think They both are cool but I like Sharingan more 'cause it is the aggressive one  

Leafy_Jodie

Shydragon

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:23 am
I agree that sharingan have more offensive abilities. If you put aside who was top in Konoha in the past, and just think about the abilities themselves, it really depends on the fighting style you rather use. Maybe I'm wrong, but Sharingan strike me as risky, because their abilities can be haulted by enemies. An enemy using only physical attacks, or setting up fog makes it harder for a shringan weilder to succeed in battle. On the other hand, Hyuuga's ability is more versitile, even if it's not as offensive. It can't be blinded (to the best of my knowledge), and being able to see and stop Chakra movement would work against any foe. I also agree that Sharingan are better for taking out larger groups of enemies, but Hyuuga is better suited for any kind of challenge, one on one.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff