Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
What video/computer game are you currently playing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have an all time favorite game?
  Yes! (Post what it is!)
  No, I don't play games.
  No, there are too many to decide from!
View Results

Fascienne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:33 pm
FFXI My friends just helped me download it on the computer, but they aren't getting on till 3 ...waiting..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:20 pm
There are too many for me to pick that are my favorites.
Right now though I'm replaying silent hill one. mrgreen  

Blazefox1

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200

Isto Velve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:29 pm
Um, right now I play a few. Um...: World of Warcraft; Warcraft I, II, and III; Maplestory; any and all Sonic games; Baldur's Gate-Tales of the Sword Coast, and basically any other one of them; um..... any D&D thing; Dragon Strike; and Neverwinter Nights. There's probably at least a few more that I can't think of at the moment....>.>....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:43 pm
............gunz..............maplestory........................maybe runescape.........  

hilsin

[Kamala]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:18 pm
I'd say Ragnarok Online is my favourite internet computer game, and it has great graphics and things to do on it. How it works is neat. Gaia is my second favourite, considering it's very fun as well. I had played Runescape for a loooong time, and had a great character. But now it's just really boring. Gaia and Ragnarok also get boring after awhile, but so do a lot of things.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:24 pm
My all time favourite is: American Mc Gee's Alice. I just love that game
I also really like Fable. It's one of the few games I actually managed to finish. (I've got a short attention span)  

Tsume_Lucifer

Hyrulefiend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:51 am
my favorite game of all time is Worms 3d! you can play it forever and there will always be that one insanely random thing that happens that makes you want to keep playing it. worms = mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:54 am
Right now, I'm replaying Zelda:Wind Waker for GC. I used to play Shadowbane (an old MMORPG) a lot, but my laptop isn't working right now and this crappy computer I'm on can't run it. But I will be playing it again as soon as I can!

I'm looking forward to the Wii and Zelda:Twilight Princess. I wanna play it so baaaadddd! I also wanna play WoW but this computer definitely can't run that, and I don't have $40 to dish out for it right now anyway. neutral  

SoullessTenshi

michailia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:27 pm
In a week or so I will have a Gamecube controller in my hands racing as..
Bowser.
I WILL KNOCK DOWN DAISY. God, I see videos of her all the time. gonk
"Hi, I'm Daisy!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:22 pm
FFVII is the best. it has a variety of characters and its very addicting  

shadow_alchemist92

BeenieRastaBwoy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:24 am
guild wars  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:07 pm
I love FFVII, it's my favourite. I also have been playing Devil May Cry a lot recently. Computer wise, I'm addicted to Adventure Quest... xD  

[Jar.of.Dirt]

AHKyle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:27 pm
I started playing Pikmin 2 again, and it's pretty good. When FF XII comes out, life will be sweet.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:11 pm
I play WoW occasionaly, and that's all for right now.

But FFVI (III in the U.S.) is simply the greatest of all time.

R o n i n

goldmaste78

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:04 pm
my 1st pick is now the newy released enchanted arms for the xbox360 that is so much like the fianl fantansy series games it has the same battle system and stuff

my 2nd is kindom hearts 2 for playstation2

and my 3rd pick is halo 2  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games