Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Hatake Kakashi discussion!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos your favorite character?
Kakashi
30%
 30%  [ 21 ]
Sasuke
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Naruto
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Gaara
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Kabuto
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Itachi
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Jiraiya
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 70

mimiguille

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:50 pm
Raiva
A random ANBU member. Probably one who looked up to Kakashi since I believe she called him Senpai. She seemed to be a good friend of Hayate. I love Hayate ^^. That lady is probably one of the people that actually knows what happened to him. Didn't she mention Obito?

yup she did....she mentioned that kakashi is ther to visit obito. was it the lady who explained why kakashi is always late in meetings?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:57 pm
It certainly was. She has purple hair I think. I like her. She was the one that said he should go earlier in the day to which he responded with "I do"  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mimiguille

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:05 pm
eheheh like her too. hope to see more of her also...was her name mentioned? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:15 pm
Not that I remember. I don't think Kakashi ever said her name. Not that that surprises me or anything.  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:06 pm
mimiguille
oceanfinger717
Raiva
mimi: heh, I always love watching Sakura smack Naruto around for being a baka.
ocean: I think you're right about Kakashi being depressed underneath. I think he's like so many others..Iruka for example who have done their best to deal and just hide the rest of their pain under a mask. Either literally or figuratively.

raiva: yea i really hope kishimoto gets into that once sasuke and naruto stop their fight or something.

mimi:hehheh. those are some of my favorite parts. you can always tell when its coming too. xd

lol...yup! i pity naruto a bit at those times hehehe

bout kakashi...
i always remember the scene at the rock thingy where the names of the ninjas who died in action where carved during the 3rd's death. kakashi was really uncharacteristically serious there while talking to the girl...who is that lady by the way, the one who brought flowers for hayate?

ohhhh thats a just an anbu person. i think shes a really good friend of kakashis tho. cuz of how she treated him i guess....it looks like theyre going to get into that, and it also seems as tho she was really good friends with obito too. heart

that scene was the part that practically convinced me kakashi was depressed! or just sad and lonely... i was kinda guessin about that before cuz of other hints...hm..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:08 pm
Raiva
Not that I remember. I don't think Kakashi ever said her name. Not that that surprises me or anything.

nope...her name was never mentioned. we can only guess. sweatdrop  

oceanfinger717

ketilia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:45 pm
Kakashi is my second fave character.. Haku is my fave!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:54 pm
ketilia

haku is also cool in a way...its sad that he died though crying  

mimiguille

Astridz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:54 am
mimiguille
ketilia

yeh i cried when he died crying lol and it scared me when he said he whas a guy cause he realy looks like a girl xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:48 pm
LittleLotus
mimiguille
ketilia

yeh i cried when he died crying lol and it scared me when he said he whas a guy cause he realy looks like a girl xd

lol whee eheheh really he does look more like a girl, especially when he is in his casual clothings...darn, maybe its his hair...maybe if u cut it short or sumthing...nah!!! sweatdrop
finally, in chapter 234 kakashi was able to say many things. on that chapter he showed his care for his students/subordinates too...sigh...watta sad chapter crying  

mimiguille

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:45 pm
*runs out and gets the chapter*
My brother kept looking at me when watching the parts with Haku and saying "But that's a girl!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:43 am
Raiva
My brother kept looking at me when watching the parts with Haku and saying "But that's a girl!"
Lol. Poor Haku.  

xTwisTx

mimiguille

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:01 am
xTwisTx
Raiva
Lol. Poor Haku.

*nods* his story is veeeeeeery sad. i really had a hard time keeping my tears from falling. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:50 pm
xTwisTx
Raiva
Lol. Poor Haku.

i thought he was a girl too. >< i think everyone did....it was pretty freaky when he said he was a guy.  

oceanfinger717

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:53 pm
mimiguille
LittleLotus
mimiguille
ketilia

lol whee eheheh really he does look more like a girl, especially when he is in his casual clothings...darn, maybe its his hair...maybe if u cut it short or sumthing...nah!!! sweatdrop
finally, in chapter 234 kakashi was able to say many things. on that chapter he showed his care for his students/subordinates too...sigh...watta sad chapter crying

that chapter was really sad. crying it was even sadder than ch. 233!

i hope something good happens sooooonnn. at the end of the ch. it said there was gonna be another battle.

but sasuke didnt kill naruto. and he said he was going to gain the power another way right?...i wonder how...  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff