Do you wear them?
  yes
View Results

2aetH

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:12 am
lurichan
Fenderstratogirl
Yes i am

0o; I didn't know they had recieved THAT as a nick name. They used to give us those at work last year as a "reward' or "incentive" for doing a good job. sweatdrop

Well, sex can be and incentive AND a reward hehehe.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:15 am
Sex braclets? People call them sex braclets? That's just not right... I should buy myself a bunch and and flig em at the preps that deserve it... That'll be fun but i can't... My aim sux...  

Gothic_Kitty103

x_xTiffax_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:45 pm
haha my boyfriend stole mine when he was tickling me to hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:48 pm
I was wearing them then some boy broke them all and told me what each one ment but I do not store usless info like that.....my gf should know but I'm not going to ask her sweatdrop  

DepartedDearly

Dapper Survivor

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200

xoxoChipmunkey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:15 pm
i wear the all the time and preps think that im a weird but i shot one at them with a death note on it and it scared the crap out of em  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:51 am
sweet i got to get more or get them away from my baby  

x_xTiffax_x

Vampire Ruler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:19 pm
I remember those things me and a few friends bought some for our outfits I always had black and red ones and then another friend would have like pink and green and stuff and as we made friends through middle school we'd switch with them if they were GOOD friends we would give them our fav color (black for me) and if they were just friends our second fav color (red for me) and it was a way to see your friends easier and see who was your friend cause we had the rule that you couldn't have thesame color as another friend and if it was given to you you couldn't give it to someone else or it meant you weren't their friends it was like a friend "marker" and we kept up with it the thing started my 6th grade year and 6 years later I'm in 12th grade and I STILL wear the ones I was given back then and thats how I find my friends from back then I notice them wearing a red jelly bracelet ask them if they went to my school and then it'd be like metting all over again its REALLY fun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:25 pm
I think the reason why ppl don't like sex bracelets is because they always exagerate about them meaning that ur not a virgin n e more, so ur parents freak out of think its sumthin to do with the occult......
[dumbass parent react to much, go do us all a favor and calm urself...... stare ]  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xoxoChipmunkey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:29 pm
i have 1 box filled with glow in the dark sex bracelets but i never wear them  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:32 pm
lurichan
Fenderstratogirl
yea people say different colors mean different things and if someone pops one then they will have to do w/e the color means with the person who was wearing them. Kinda immature if you thinkabout it.

I see them as a bit of a fad to begin with, and I haven't heard about all of this color coding or anything like that before. I think they will go the way of pogs in about another 5 years or so.

hey!

...i still have my pogs...

[ Die Katze ]

GreedsLittleEdo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:37 pm
I remember when the "sex bracelets" came out when I was still in school. I thought it was stupid, yet they got banned from my school so no one wasn't allowed to wear them XD. People come up with dumb crap, yet if I wore them no one never said anything to me. They knew better not to. I have no idea what color means what either.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:55 am
ya i thought the same thing but i just got some for laughs and i never tolk them of  

x_xTiffax_x

PinkPolo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:20 am
We have them where I am. Down here they call them 'shag bands' I never heard of the colour thingy but I heard if you snapped them then you shad to have sex with the person or something ninja
I wear them all the time whee I always have worn them so chyeahh.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:08 pm
ya cool  

x_xTiffax_x

hfdhgsdfgsf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:31 pm
well, from what i understabd, if u wear red ones and someone pops it, u have to have sex on ur period. If u wear black ones, and someone pops it, it means bondage. my bf wears the black ones i gave him at least a year ago and i popped one if u know what i mean. redface  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff