Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:54 am
I am going to buy Season 3 today smile

Just got done Season 2...i loved 1969...anyone else like this epi?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:20 pm
1969? Wow, I have seen that episode A LOT. Many times, it's very good! I think a lot of people enjoy it, or so I've heard. biggrin  

Calixto
Crew

Prometheus1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:00 pm
I agree the premise of stealing the Stargate was a weak one.
The whole Idea in a top secret holding place that a device could be attached to the stargate to steal it was not well planned.

I think that it was one of the weakest episodes yet. I miss the off world exploraton. lets get back to the basics and the true premise of the show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:57 pm
Danrio

I loved 1969, too! I thought it was hilarious, and had an interesting premise! You're so lucky that you get to buy Season 3! I want that season, but I can only afford to get one season per year, and this year it's going to be Season 5! Oh, well...  

SpiritKeeper

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:53 am
ack, I saw season 7 at borders for 70 dollars and the rest at best buy for 50... gotta see if there is for cheaper!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:29 am
SpiritKeeper
Danrio

I loved 1969, too! I thought it was hilarious, and had an interesting premise! You're so lucky that you get to buy Season 3! I want that season, but I can only afford to get one season per year, and this year it's going to be Season 5! Oh, well...
I try to buy one when ever i can...i asked for seasons 5 and 6 for chritmans wink  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:29 am
I just saw Double Jeopary yesterday, and I was wondering what episode if any talks about SG-1s robot duplicates. I thought Double Jeopardy was kinda funny at the part where Oneil had roboOneil in a headlock and Carter's like "As much as Id like to see how this plays out..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:39 pm
LabTech034
I just saw Double Jeopary yesterday, and I was wondering what episode if any talks about SG-1s robot duplicates. I thought Double Jeopardy was kinda funny at the part where Oneil had roboOneil in a headlock and Carter's like "As much as Id like to see how this plays out..."
Yeah...in the first season i think...I am so bad with names and remembering what seasons everything goes with...but there is an epi...a good one to in my opinion...

Edit: It just came to me...Season 1...Tin Man  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:13 pm
LabTech034
ack, I saw season 7 at borders for 70 dollars and the rest at best buy for 50... gotta see if there is for cheaper!

I gotten mine for $49 something. That was online when I pre-ordered it at Amazon.com. But store wise, I've noticed Best Buy sells them the cheapest. Unless you can get them online or used, I don't think you will find them any cheaper than that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:51 pm
I got Season 7 for Christmas! YAY! heart biggrin  

Calixto
Crew

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:02 am
I aksed for seasons 5 and 6...and gott'em...from my pop and my dad smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:10 pm
I bought them all on my own crying No one ever gives me Stargate gifts crying I wanted a replica Zat for xmas. At least mom is gonna pay my trip to Gatecon this year. I guess it makes up for it biggrin Of course, she doesn't know it's a trip to Gatecon. She thinks it's just a trip to Vancouver... redface

I love 1969! It's the first ep of SG I ever saw and the one that got me hooked. It'll always have a special place in my heart

I loved Tin Man and I'm not ashamed to say that I cried watching that episode. It was so sad for the duplicates! I just can't forget that scene where Carter says "We're copies." And the convo between the O'Neills!

Double Jeopardy was fun and the end also heart-wrenching "Are we still not real to you?" crying crying crying

Does anyone else think the people at Area 51 need better security? How many times have they had stuff stolen? Alien stuff should just be kept at the SGC. And how come they never thought that Osiris' ship might still be in orbit somewhere until Endgame or Affinity or whichever episode it was? You'd think Sam would have figured it out...  

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:57 am
I got the SG 2005 calendar and a SG shirt and hat for X-mas. I'm so happy with them.

I think I cried too in Tin Man. Poor duplicates!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:08 pm
hey new person here! *waves*
I got the 2005 calender too lol! and s4 for christmas. I like 1969 as well lol and it also like Window of oppertunity!
Gatecon... i would love to go to that but i dunno if it comes to the UK theres sci fi conventions when the odd character from stargate turns up lol  

Maftet

thecheck2007

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:46 pm
On the final episode of season 7 when sg1 and the other sg teams are stepping out of the game you can see an actual road but if its the same planet that they had the battle in earlier in the episode it wasn't there at all is that a flaw or has someone seen it before? If you all know what I am talking about that is.  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff