Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:24 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Yeah >> These pretties are hot *high fives Ed*

*high fives back* razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:27 am
The veils haven't taken over my mind, Nanaki and Me got bored xd  

Crenn

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:15 pm
This months items are vary good. the veil is vary well done and the sword is... good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:56 pm
Usually, if the item has a lot of different positions/uses for an avatar, the more people want to buy it. Items with options sell well, while ones with few options don't. However, most of the earlier donation items didn't have many options, and they are just as well recieved.

To sum it up, I have no idea what I'm talking about and who knows why people like or dislike the items. *shrugs* cheese_whine  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:40 pm
FogSage
Usually, if the item has a lot of different positions/uses for an avatar, the more people want to buy it. Items with options sell well, while ones with few options don't. However, most of the earlier donation items didn't have many options, and they are just as well recieved.

To sum it up, I have no idea what I'm talking about and who knows why people like or dislike the items. *shrugs* cheese_whine
It all just boils down to a matter of opinion. I didn't like the Kitsune mask much, and sold it early on. Boy I wish I hadn't done that..... gonk

Lesson's learned. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:58 pm
Manda_Tifa
FogSage

It all just boils down to a matter of opinion. I didn't like the Kitsune mask much, and sold it early on. Boy I wish I hadn't done that..... gonk

Well it is actually one of the lesser favored items. Just look at the price of its counter part item, ninja headband, in comparison to it in price. XP

At the same time, it is on the older side thus naturally went up in price. I still remember when I got my mask though. Was only like 4k at the time and I got it for doing one of my first commissions on Gaia. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:41 pm
Let us pray these upcoming month's items are good.......  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:25 am
CoffeeFox
Let us pray these upcoming month's items are good.......

Hopefully. I wasn't too thrilled with the veil, yet I still bought one.

-The Spider Lily-

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:28 am
Yeah, I passed over last month's donation items. The katana was cool but I really don't need ANOTHER weapon, unless its just mindblowingly cool. Personally, I want to see some freakin' armor already. You know, something you might see from Oblivion or Morrowind. Cool stuff! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:18 am
I just want the angel bow.. I missed that one. ._.  

Meph!stopheles

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:31 am
Salen-Stormwing
Yeah, I passed over last month's donation items. The katana was cool but I really don't need ANOTHER weapon, unless its just mindblowingly cool. Personally, I want to see some freakin' armor already. You know, something you might see from Oblivion or Morrowind. Cool stuff! 3nodding

Dressing up like a Gundam might be cool if they do some more futuristic looking armor. whee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:13 am
Damnit....
I just realized todays the first. gonk
Otakon has really screwed up my spending schedule....

I was gonna pay for prereg for Otakon and buy letters the same day....got pissed because I missed the prereg deadline by one day.....damn fund transfers....and i've been too spaced out since to realize the date. gonk gonk gonk

If anybody has any letters they are willing to trade, I'd be glad to put some money in a paypal account in return...I don't have a whole lot of gold though. I'll pay $3 per letter instead of the $2.50 since it's past the deadline. >.< Or I'll be glad to do a drawing for you in return...

If anybody's interested in a deal, please PM me! crying

[ Grynn Wolf ]

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:18 am
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa
FogSage

Well it is actually one of the lesser favored items. Just look at the price of its counter part item, ninja headband, in comparison to it in price. XP

At the same time, it is on the older side thus naturally went up in price. I still remember when I got my mask though. Was only like 4k at the time and I got it for doing one of my first commissions on Gaia. XD

I think I got my ninja headband for like....15k-ish? I'm not planning on selling that ANY time soon....
And my devil horns were purchased around 80k I think...thanks to Arty I believe. heart If I'm mistaken, I'm sorry...just so much has happened since then and I don't have the best memory. sweatdrop
I'm soo happy I bought them early on....but its soooooooo hard getting this NM Scarf because I don't have too much time to vend whore like I used to.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:52 am
Speaking of giving donations, I want to make a donation. But I can only do it through the mail. Does anyone know the address to send it to? I'm afraid I can't find it. crying  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:05 pm
FogSage
Speaking of giving donations, I want to make a donation. But I can only do it through the mail. Does anyone know the address to send it to? I'm afraid I can't find it. crying

Donation Mailin Form  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces