Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
So, how many of us do actually wear colour? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valinda Snaggle

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:51 am
Goths dont have a color. Most indidvitual who are goth do ware black, but thats just so that they stand out, showing off that they'er not comforming to socities norms. That they feel seperate and think differently.

There no law set in stone what you can or cant ware. Otherwise then you would be comforming.

I love alittle pink and red. Red, red red. Blood, blood, blood.
whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:15 am
i seldom wear colours only if i really have to  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

xX(~homicidal_muffin~)Xx

5,925 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:31 am
OHMEEGAWDZZZ.
I wear rainbow colours, because i'm just that cool.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:16 am
I dont wear alot of black because of my retarded parents  

RealityIsChaotic

Artica_Maius-The_Fox_Born

3,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:24 pm
Depends on weather...if i have to do yard work or something like that(which i hate)...ill wear blue jeans, and a light colored shirt....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:28 pm
---[x]---

Sometimes I wear red...
Rarely dark blue...
That's about it~

---[x]---

[x]Macabre-Alamode[x]

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:22 pm
i wear black on a daily basis,
but i will throw in a t-shirt of a different color [red or blue mostly, for some reason]
either for a uniqueness in my somewhat monochromatic wardrobe,
or because all of my black shirts were dirty stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:50 pm
Sadly I wear other colors but someone makes me -.-. I will not wear yellow, orange or some crap green.  

GreedsLittleEdo

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:36 pm
GreedsLittleEdo
Sadly I wear other colors but someone makes me -.-. I will not wear yellow, orange or some crap green.

what about neon green???

neon green = the pretty.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:50 pm
I tend to wear jeans a good portion of the time. Aside from that though I love anything with rainbows on it or a REALLY dark red.
me + rainbows = mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

jessi exstasi

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:23 pm
I wear mostly black...but I have I bright shiney red blouse, a deep red cloak type thingy(don't really know how to describe it...but its really cool. just know that.) I have a red skirt, a purple skirt, 3 white lacey blouses, a maroon sweater...and bright yellow rain boots (oh come on! how could I not buy a pair!)
...man I have a lot of clothes though. But they were cheap and mostly from value village ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:34 am
When I'm happy I wear black, and when everything is going to h***, I wear colors. I love green, and blood red. and if I had the chance, I would want to look like Little Red Riding Hood in the cartoon No Rest For The Wicked... blaugh she's a little bit mad, but looks so lovely! heart
I follow the seasons. During the winter I use almost only black, when the leaves are falling, I wear a brown or gray shirt, and a orange/yellow/red/green scarf, and some black... In spring it's all black, and a lot of black in the summer, with a little bit color on the hottest days.

Oh, I'm more colorful than I believed I was... redface  

Lesage

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:19 am
i wear black..but i buy alot of tripp pants from Hot Topic so alot of them have different color stiching..so thats about it on color  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:29 am
i'm always wearing mainly black, and then either red or white or both integrated with it

Willie-John
i wear black..but i buy alot of tripp pants from Hot Topic so alot of them have different color stiching..so thats about it on color

yup, i have some black stitched ones and some white stitched ones and that determines what shirt i wear, usually full metal alchemist or somthing video game related, and dragons of coarse  

Chaos Chetyre

heartbrokenangel21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:29 pm
i wear whatever color goes with my mood. It's generally black, but not always.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff