Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:00 pm
" The shower is down the hall, last dorr to your right." Mokuba explained." Clean towles are in the closer right before the bathroom as well." Mokuba added.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:36 pm
"Thanks." Joey replied. He walked down to the aforementioned room and got into the shower, careful to avoid mirrors.
Seto looked up, noticing Joey was gone. He dug around in the bags he'd had delivered and found a decent outfit for him. He knocked gingerly on the door when he heard the water running.
"What?" Joey asked from inside the shower.
"I thought you might like some clothes, that's all." Seto set them down with the towel and turned to leave.
"Hey Seto?" Joey asked, before the other could leave. He heard him stop. "I had a good time yesterday... 'cept for that thing with the skirt... but um... can we... I mean... uh... I want to do that again. It was fun."
Seto recognized his own words being used and he knew Joey had been listening to him. He wasn't sure what to think so he thought of what his brother would do.
"Ya, I guess. I just need to fix this first." Seto smiled a little and went back to get to work.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:39 pm
Mokuba being the snoop he was had his head slightly out the door. He smiled a little seeing that Seto was getting what he wanted. But before Seto opened his eyes as he was walking back, he quickly ran back in the room sitting down as if he had'nt moved a inch.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:20 pm
Seto didn't notice luckily and he, on the spur of the moment and because he was sleep deprived, pressed the button.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:30 pm
Mokubas eyes widend wondering what it might do..and a little afraid to find out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:28 pm
Seto felt warm water running over him and realized he was in the shower... He looked around frantically and then peeked over the shower door to see Joey's face looking back at him in the mirror he'd sprayed with anti-steam. He cried out in surprise.
Anzu looked around. She was sure she'd been asleep, but now she was awake and everything was taller. She looked over and noticed herself sleeping and screamed.
Seto heard his brother's voice scream and barely grabbed a towel while running towards it. "Mokuba, what is it?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:37 pm
Mokuba was looking about himself." I..I'm..I'm YOU!" Mokuba screamed." Buut...I am taller." Mokuba said sounding more positive looking at his new taller self. Then he looked at Seto>' And your Joey." Mokuba said pointing. Mokuba being in Setos body seemd ot make Seto look cuter, he had a cuter expression on his face as he pointed to Seto.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:16 pm
"But why did I hear your voice scream?" Seto looked around. Everyone was waking up and noticing their new bodies. Just guessing, Seto figured Yugi to be in Anzu's body, and since his brother's body was slapping Anzu, that was where Anzu was, leaving Joey in Yugi.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:24 pm
" WOAH Anzu, your me!" Mokuba exclaimed. To him this was kinda cool. He was his brother, he alwas looked up to him, and now he was him. He didnt mind this all that much.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:41 pm
"Well, I did get part of it right..." Seto said, getting some of his clothes on, since Joey was no longer a girl.
"Hey man! I'm Yugi. I don't want to be shorter than your brother. And what's Yami going to think?" Joey cried out.
((Not going to bother with color change. It's getting confusing))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:47 pm
" Hey, I'm now taller then you, so watch what you say...Mutt xp " Mokuba said and he couldnt resist but to add Mutt.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:30 pm
"Mokuba, didn't I tell you not to repeat what I say when I insult them?" Seto asked. He heard the sound of his voice and realized that it was Joey's.
Yugi looked around, not able to use the puzzle because it wasn't on him, and feeling kind of lost without the pharoh.
"You know what we could do? We could live each other's lives for a while. I don't really want to be you Joey, but I'm sure I can handle it." Seto said.
"No!" Joey cried out. "I mean, that's not really a good idea. You won't like my life, it's really nothing special, you'll be bored..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:46 pm
Mokuba looked shocked at Joey. Why was he being so protective of his life, well, he supposed hed find out sooner or later." Well, living each others lives might be a good thing. Well be able to understand each otehr more this way." Mokuba replyed. He was ahppy this happend, and felt lucky to end up in the body he did. He now could understand his brother even better then he did before. And it was probably best he got his body anyway, maybe he could even think the things Seto was thinking. It could happen, but probably not. But if that could happen, he wished Seto got placed in his mind in a way, that way, they both could understand one another better. But his flashbacks to the past with gozaburo might not be as pleasant. He was pretty sure Seto didnt know any of that happend, he barely got to see his brother there since he was working so hard. He saw them whenever Seto snuck out to see him or in the presence of thier stepfather. he only wished they got each other, but it was probably good for Seto to see how it was like to be Joey, maybe it would even result in Seto getting a boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:07 pm
"Joey, I can take care of myself. Besides, how bad can it be?" Seto asked. Joey looked away nervously in reply.
"Maybe it'll be good for us..." Yugi said, thinking he could find out a lot about Anzu from reading her diary.
"Don't you dare read my diary Yugi Moto! I'll know if you did." Anzu replied, finally over the fact that she was Mokuba.
~Joey? Where's Yugi? What are you doing in his room?~ Atemu asked from inside the puzzle causing Joey to jump.
"Gah! Yugi, does that spirit thing always do that?"
"Er... ya." Yugi replied, guessing what had happened. "You just have to think your response, no need to talk out loud."
"Uh... okay..." Joey was pale as a ghost, and tried to get dressed in his clothes, then realized they didn't fit.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:25 pm
Mokuba still gazed at his new body in the mirror, he couldnt get over how cool it felt to finally be his big brother. He was so tall and handsome, he did find seto very attractive, but not going to far on those thoughts. But heck, no fangirl would blame him, theyd all agree anyways. Now the only thing that scared him, would be all the fangirls.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff