Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
Kaiba Seto Guild Central ~Edited Aug.15 by Inu~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know the drill.
  What is this drill that you speak of?
View Results

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:34 pm
You lucky person. >< It hit 100 for me today. I'm in New England! We're not supposed to get that hot! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:04 pm
*Huggles Jagged-chan* You'll be okay.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Yeah... but it's so uncomfortable. >< Stupid hit weather, dehumidify already! *has no clue if dehumidfy is even close to a real word*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:11 pm

Aww poor jagged *hugs* yeah, its normal to be 100 degrees here. Oh and I just got my first job today. This was my first day working, hence why I didnt come on in the morning, working full time.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:19 pm
Yeah, I didn't like it when I went to Vegas last summer. It was too hot and there's nothing to do. >< But yay for getting a job.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:29 am

Thankies mrgreen If you ever coem to vegas again look me up. Yeah I know theres not much to do, but still. We could find something, I would show you our water park..if they didnt close it down. I mean god, why would you close the only water park in Vegas? Vegas NEEDS a water park. But oh no heaven forbid kids have something to do. We only want to please 21 year olds. I hate this town for that, but its fine, their only destroying themselves doing that. And the high price homes will bite them in the a** someday...sorry about the outburst, that really pissed me off though sweatdrop

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:57 pm
Nah, it's fine. My friend's uncle finally got custody of his son and is bringing him here to live instead of Vegas. Whoop! And I don't think we can look you up without some names and stuff like that. XD;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:13 pm
xd  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:13 pm

Well I dont think were in the phone book sweatdrop But I was thinking about getting to talk to some of you guys in the guild sometime. Once I can convince my dad of talking to people from online on the phone. I know I may be able to get to talk to Fyerluna, but its cause she has a webcam. Though I dont myself, my dad was going to get me one. But I dunno if my dad would like me talking to people knowing for sure their not 50 year old men or something. But I can try xp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:25 pm
*sighs* They want proof? Fine.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/jagged1/random/inv.jpg

I was too lazy to try to get the inventory clearer. But basically, you talk to the cowgirl. You can only get into the cowgirl's stuff if you are her. Proof enough?  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:48 am
That's proof enough! I'll take a picture of myself when my mother isn't home and post it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:38 pm
XD Snipe! I started a pretty foolproof way of making sure we're us.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:10 pm
Hey! I can hop a ferry and get to New England in a couple of hours... I think... The ferry goes to Boston if I remember right. Nifty.

Also, congrats on the job! I'm so proud I'm not the only one in the work force. *applause* I'll have to start getting home at decent times. Nifty good job. Is it better than mine? We all know my opinion of my job by now, right?

Seto: Yes. Yes we do.

Good. I don't need to re-rant.

Also, dehumidify is a word. I know. I looked for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:15 pm
HEY ! WHO WANTS TO HEAR HOW I BEAT THE OTA LARP AS SETO?!

... I promise that it involves the assassination of Yuugi, the manipulations of space and time, Aeris Kaiba, Snakes on a Plane, and a getaway in the Blue-Eyes Jet to the Bahamas less than a second before the LARP ends complete with fresh peanuts and minibar <3  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200