Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:00 am
Mokubas eyes widened at the site he saw of his brother falling on Yami. Though he was shocked, he hoped it at least made his pain go away. He smiled laying down and turning over trying to fall asleep. It was no use, his mind was racing, what was wrong with Seto?, how long were they gonna be here? And then, the flashbacks came to him.

Gozaburo was racing through his mind, all their times with him and his own sick incounterments with the man. Mokuba just huddled his body up in a ball, still silent. Even in the feetle position the thoughts wouldnt go away. His memories were so solid that it was like he could feel it. His mind was screaming, but he still remaind silent. He didnt wanna disturb anyone else. He thought these memories had been locked away. He hadnt thought about them like this before. It was this place, this place gave him nothing more to think about. He wished he was home with Seto, though he didnt even know if theyd ever see home again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:34 pm
Yami felt his face redden as he looked right back into Seto's eyes. The air had taken a different feeling suddenly; he knew that anyone else would probably knock Seto back for landing atop of them ...but, Yami wasn't anyone else. In fact, a part of him wanted to reach up and pull Seto into a deep heartwrenching kiss, but Yami knew that although he was interested in men, Seto may well not be...and... such an action may prove to only confuse him further.

<"Oh, Ra...why?!"> He asked himself when he felt a farmilliar sensation in his manhood. He tried to adjust himself into a less revealing position. When he realized how little he could do, he glanced over to where Yuugi was sleeping beside him. Only, Yuugi wasn't sleeping anymore, Yami could tell, because of the no longer monotonous rhythm of his steady breathing.

rewind 5 minutes~
Yuugi awoke softly at the sensation of added presure to the bed. At first, he thought that it was Yami getting up, but he could very clearly feel the warmth from his body. he lay there for several minutes, not wanting to turn around. Finally, he glanced out of the corner of his eyes, and noticed Seto ontop of Yami. He rolled his legs out from the bedsheets and walked over to where Mokuba was at. "Hey, Mmmokuba?" Yuugi slurred, "Mind if I sleep in this bed too? The other one's kinda crowded..." Yuugi was too tired to consider much right now, so it never occurred to him that Mokuba might be asleep.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:45 pm
Mokuba snapped out of his state of mind with a gasp, it was like a jolt had shot clear through him. He turned to look at Yugi, his eyes wide still from the shock. He nodded and scooted over making room for the other. Though he wasnt sure if Seto wanted to sleep with anyone else and might wanna sleep with him, but he'd find that out soon enough. For now he'd let Yugi lay with him, at least til the bed he was periviously in was not crowded. Yugi might even help the thoughts that wer in his head stay away. Usually Seto did that anytime he got to lay with him that was. But though he had responded to Yugi, he did it in silence. He was still trying to get over the perivious thoughts in his head.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:55 pm
"Thanks..." Yuugi said simply. He covered himself with the blankets and lay on his side with his back to Mokuba, "I owe ya one...

Yami's eyes widened at his Aibou's sudden decision to get up. <"Did he get up because we disturbed his sleep? Or did he get up because he predicts that..."> Yami turned his attention back to not loosing himself in Seto's eyes. He found this to be easier if he didn't look at Seto's face at all. He closed his own eyes and took a deep breath. He tried to calm his heart by trying to ignore the feeling of Seto's breath against his skin.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:12 pm
" No problem." Mokuba replyed softly pulling the blanket up more towards his face, buring his head more in the pillow.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:32 pm
Ryou sighed as he noticed that his yami was unconscious. He couldn't help but think that it was his fault. If they hadn't come here and he hadn't wandered off then his yami would still be okay. The young albino boy sighed and crawled in bed next to his yami. Maybe everything would be better in the morning.  

oni_kura

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:56 am
The moment Seto noticed Yami's blush appearing and something poking against his manhood, he knew this was not some dream.
Everything else wasn't noticed.
He heared some murmur in the background of the moment, but he ignored it.
He was so confuzed about suddenly being here, that he lost common sense for a bit.
Seto let one hand slide down Yami's stomach, to his zipper. He hesitated for a moment.
Suddenly he got back to his senses and didn't move at all for somehing that seemed like an eternity.
Hi hand still down there, being all shocked from his own (re)actions

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:59 am
Honda walked over to the bed where Bakura and his Yami were laying.
He needed some attention, since Set0Kaiba had forgotten about him I mean since he was too much aof a sleepy head to do anything, but he was waking up now.
He sat on the edge of the bed".
"So wat's up?" He asked Bakura.

Set0Kaiba

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:55 am
((Sorry about this, it'll be a little awkward since I forgot this existed... sweatdrop One too many RPs of my own...))
Joey had been thrown in a cell all on his own, but was roughly thrown into a room where everyone else seemed to be. He was fully awake from his not so graceful sprawling on the floor, and he scrambled up.
"Er... what's going on here?" He asked as soon as he saw Honda.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:27 am
<"What...what is he doing?"> Yami wondered, <"Could it be that he also...[likes guys]>" his breath cought in his throat as he felt a tug on hiz zipper; but then---nothing... Yami looked back at Seto's face. The best that he could tell was that it seemed to be as stoic as ever. (If Seto could see Yami blush, then that means that the light is on his own face, and not on Seto's [seto is facing an opposite direction])

His brows furrowed slightly as he reached down and took Seto's wrist somewhat roughly. "Stop teas-- Stop playing with my head..." Yami corrected himself. <"...I guess I was wrong. He was probably trying to embarrass me...well...for once he succeeded..."> He released Seto's wrist and relaxed his head back onto the pillow, promptly closing his eyes and wondering what would happen next--and from now on. The secret that he had only trusted Yuugi with had now been recognized by his most worthy advisary. He tried to have his face appear calm, but was unsure if it was possible to mask such worries. He could only immagine what Seto could do with this bit of information--he certainly was a resourceful person, afterall. Yami never gave a second thought to the idea that perhaps Seto's intentions weren't quite as he immagined them to be.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:40 am
Mokuba still layed wide awake though not making any sound. He couldnt sleep, the memories were still racing through his head. This place made him totally unconfortable. Yugi had fallen alseep, so he couldnt look to him for confort, Seto was a little busy at the moment and he didnt wanna disturb him. There was no one he could look to, it felt as if he was alone. He saw Honda trying to talk to the uncouncious Bakura, or mayeb he was trying to talk to Ryou and forgot who was who. But he didnt like him trying to talk to someone who needed his rest more then anyone here. " Honda..hes knocked out cold..try and talk to him tomorrow, let him rest. " Mokuba whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:29 am
Honda turned to Joey.
"I have no idea what's going on, I don't understand a single bit of it.
Seto and Yami Yugi seem to be getting along pretty well, though."
He stood up from Bakura's bed and walked over to Joey.
He almost tripped over a bag r something, and kicked him aside before he noticed it was Marik.
He plain ignored him and stood with Joey, wondering what to do next.

Duke took a bed of his own and fell asleep the moment his head touched the pillow.

Seto had no idea what to do.
He opened his mouth, and wanted to say something to Yami, but the words were stuck in his throat.
Some weird low, roaring voice came out of his mouth, and the pain returned.
He pressed his lower body against Yami's hoping it would help.
It only made him want 'it' more.
And then, before he knew what was happening, his arms were around him, and Seto was crushing his mouth against the Yami's, kissing urgently, his lips caressing, stroking, then pressing hard, insistently.
(yay, first kiss in this rp! *opens bottle of champagne*)

Set0Kaiba

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:43 am
((Heh... Like he's going to find direction with me...))

"Maybe there's a way out of here or somethin'." Joey looked over at Seto and Yami briefly, then turned away blushing. "There's really got to be something going on here."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:59 am
Yami opened his mouth to gasp at the presure applied to his lowerhalf, but the gasp was soon muffled by a lascivious kiss. He felt his body rising as his arms entwined themselves around the boy's neck, and before he knew it, he was returning the kiss. His tongue lasciviously explored the other's mouth while he alowed himeself to be taken in ardently. His heart began to race without any sign of appeasing.

((Aaw... but I'm too young to drink! *drinks sparkling cider*))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:09 am
((*joins Miss Chloie with the cider* im only 16 myself, besides, the alcohol my folks let me try once in awhile wasnt that great anyway. Alcohols not really my thing, so im not that excited for when im 21 xp ))

Mokuba heard something from the other side of the room. He turned his head to see those two at each others throats. His eyes widend, this was'nt like Seto at all. But he saw the little bit of happiness show in Seto and that made him smile. Seeing Seto look a little bit more happy made his feel a little better. He turned over his back facing them, giving them some privacy as he tried to sleep again. Though he wasnt getting far with that in the first place, but he could try better. Now thinking of Seto being happy might be the thing to make him fall asleep.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff