Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Parents who take the extreme Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tears_of_blood_452

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:56 pm
About 1 week after I told my mum I was lesbian. She took all my black Clothing, took my eyeliner, replaced all of my make up, will only allow guys over. Now she won't let me cut my hair so now it is like 3-4 inches long. And she wont let me go to the sweetheart dance because I would be going with my gf. IT SUX! I completely understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:22 pm
Thats just wrong.Nobody can 'fix you'..actually i think gay people are alot cooler tahn anyone thats straight.^_^ My parents dont care about the way we dress as long as we dont do naything stupid..Ah yes church instills stupid thoughts in people's head..trust me i have a really religious friend and she told me not to go 'trick-or-treating on halloween because halloweens is 'satanic' and so is trick or treating -_-  

Lilium_Crusade

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:00 pm
KupoWrath
Today was horrible for me. I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here, or whatever, but I want to see who else has been through this s**t.

Today, my mother shaved my head. I had no choice. I'd struggle to get away, and now I have three gashes on my now bald head.

She said she didn't want me to have long hair because it was "gay" and "satanic" and she didn't want an "evil f** whore" as a son.

She also raided my room and took away all of my black stuff. She took away anything that "looked gay". So now all I have left is a couple of pairs of sweats, a pair of jeans and one t-shirt.

No shoes.

She even took to hitting me when she found my Harry Potter books... Harry Potter. If that set her off like that then I sure am glad I accidently left my BOS at a friends house...

That woman is stronger than she looks too...

She's forbidden me from watching any more musicals (good thing I've already seen Rent...). I'm not allowed to leave the house, and no one's allowed over unless they are female.

All because she went to church one day.

Just one more year, and I'm done...

Does anyone else have parents that just don't get it?

That is so ******** up I don't know where to begin. Get the hell out of there.
Run off, get rent assisstance, live with a mate. That's evil.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:11 pm
Point out to your mother, that bald hair is more faggy and satanic, long hair is representative of Loyalty, Bravery, Chivalry, Honour and Glory... or did she forget Christ had long hair, refusing to cut his own.

Lucky me, I've never had to deal with this, but if anyone came near my head with clippers, family, friend, foe or otherwise, they get my head caving in their nose (Thats why if NS is introduced, I will be executed for treason). What she did is tentamount to assault. So feel free to have phoned the police too.

Also point out to her, that she is infact 'An evil demon led astray from the flock and taken by the power of demons' in the eyes of her god. Thats always a good wake up call, abuse is abuse, no matter who it is, and there is no need for anyone to stand for it. If your a violent person or not, is neither here nor there. Do you want to grow up with mental trauma that could one day be passed to your kids.

Also if she calls you weak, then remind her, the meek shall inherit the earth, and that her abuse of you is a sure fire path to damnation. If this leads to more abuse, talk to the priest about it, (in civilised intelligent places this works tremendously). If the priest is a fundamentalist nut job, then start something serious against her. Your only with her for one more year right? The damages this can cause are permanant, you are well with in your rights, to have her prosecuted and to have the priest prosecuted for inciting hatred.  

Rellik San
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:53 pm
I got parents who don't get me.

Seriously. They don't have me.

Oh, what a bundle of joy I was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:08 pm
Isel

If I recall you live with your grandparents don't you?  

Rellik San
Crew

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:28 pm
KupoWrath
Today was horrible for me. I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here, or whatever, but I want to see who else has been through this s**t.

Today, my mother shaved my head. I had no choice. I'd struggle to get away, and now I have three gashes on my now bald head.

She said she didn't want me to have long hair because it was "gay" and "satanic" and she didn't want an "evil f** whore" as a son.

She also raided my room and took away all of my black stuff. She took away anything that "looked gay". So now all I have left is a couple of pairs of sweats, a pair of jeans and one t-shirt.

No shoes.

She even took to hitting me when she found my Harry Potter books... Harry Potter. If that set her off like that then I sure am glad I accidently left my BOS at a friends house...

That woman is stronger than she looks too...

She's forbidden me from watching any more musicals (good thing I've already seen Rent...). I'm not allowed to leave the house, and no one's allowed over unless they are female.

All because she went to church one day.

Just one more year, and I'm done...

Does anyone else have parents that just don't get it?

I suggest you call a child abuse center  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:12 pm
Christ, just imagining that makes me cringe gonk
I feel deeply sorry for you, dude.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:34 pm
Jesus Christ on a stick! Have you ever considered being emancipated? I assume that when you say "one more year" that mean's you're 17.

I mean... when you think about it, it's kind of like... you are allowed to blame your own mother for treating you in such a demeaning matter, because well... she chose to raise a child, and thus accepted the responsabillity of being a good mother and accepting their child for the way they are. But we all know the world isn't full of cotton candy clouds and chocolate fudge rivers.
You never chose to be born, nor did you choose to have a mother like that.

I'm just lucky that my parent's only concern is that I'm healthy and that I'm happy living life... but you're in a FAR worse enviornment then I have ever been subjected to. If I were in your shoes, I would consider emancipation.

Though, I'm not 100% on all of the legalities that go along with it, so you would have to look it up yourself... but DAMN!
*huggle*

I wish I could offer something of actual use or comfort... but I really can't. I'm just so sorry that kids are forced to go through those sorts of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:18 am
Rellik San
Isel

If I recall you live with your grandparents don't you?

Yes, they are the construction team that's fixing all the damage my birth-parents caused.  

-Isel-

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:04 am
Goodness, that sounds like a nightmare. But at least she hasn't taken away your internet access.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:21 am
KupoWrath
Irreversal
KupoWrath
Well... I AM gay... ^^;;;
Well, does she know? because if she 'wants to fix you' shes in the wrong. If you truly are you will never change, and it will always be that way. She should know that.

Yes, she knows... I'm sure that's part of the problem. I don't think it's that she wants to 'fix me'... It's more of she doesn't want a gay for a son... and I've come to terms with that a long time ago.

i feel so bad for you....  

Maggoty Anne

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:53 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Parents will NEVER understand what they usually want is a boy they can take to the society cluyb and say "this is my son" not one who would be voted most likely to be in a metal band.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:37 pm
The Vampire Ruler
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Parents will NEVER understand what they usually want is a boy they can take to the society cluyb and say "this is my son" not one who would be voted most likely to be in a metal band.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

I beg to differ, my mum would take offence if I became a good honest boy and stopped looking like I'm in a metal band.  

Rellik San
Crew

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas