Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Yume Ranpu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:38 pm
"Thanks for sharing, Shizume-chan..." Yoshi said with a slightly disgusted look. He looked back at Sabrina and laughed to himself.
Well, Yoshi thought, Sabrina is kinda cute... He saw Sabrina turn to look at him, and blushed profusely. His face was about as red as a tomato.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:01 pm
*I wonder how long they'll keep blushing at eachother*Shizume thought with a slight laugh. Shizume started singing in her head also started to skip down the street *Yoshi and Sabrina sitting in a tree k.i.s.si.n.g.*She sang in her head.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:24 pm
"Ew, Shizume-chan...why are we staying near a burnt corpse? Wait...didn't he get back up and Yoshi did that jutsu that made a huge gate that swallowed Toyan up?" Sabrina looked at Yoshi and saw him turn away, red. "Uh...uh anyway um... the beach sounds great." Sabrina said pretending to be interested in a blade of grass she had pick up, so Shizume and Yoshi couldn't see her stupid embarassed expression. Sabrina looked up when they reached Shizume's house. "I forgotten how beautiful your house was Shizume-chan." Sabrina smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:05 pm
"Eh nothing special. I'll be right back I always keep my camping things in one spot so it shouldn't be any trouble"Shizume said walking in her house.  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:20 pm
Yoshi stood with Sabrina, not saying anything. He looked at Sabrina every now and then, only to blush and turn away. He opened his mouth and closed it a couple of times before saying, "So... umm... Sabrina... umm... uhh..." That was all he managed to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:30 pm
Sabrina smiled and looked at the ground, standing near Yoshi.
"Um...heh. So uh...what do you..umm--want to talk about?" Sabrina felt her face grow hot. Why am I talking like that? I bet he thinks I'm so stupid...I'm just making a fool out of myself... Sabrina thought to herself, sighing.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:08 pm
Shizume came out with the camping gear and saw her friends faces so red, "Man what with you two? Your faces are so red that it looks like you ate super hot hot sause."Shizume said walking down the street.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:06 pm
Yoshi blushed even more, if it was possible. He was speechless. I'll bet Sabrina thinks I'm some kind of idiot, he thought.
When Shizume came out, Yoshi said, his voice rich with sarcasm, "Jeez, Shizume-chan, you have such a way with words." He rolled his eyes.
He turned to Sabrina. "Well, Sabrina, I guess we should follow her."  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:29 pm
*sticks tounge out* "It's what I do"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:00 pm
Sabrina covered her mouth as she laughed at the two fighting.
"Yes, I think we should follow her, Yoshi-kun..." Sabrina smiled, looking up at him, as she blushed a deep red again. "W-well...um...Shizume-chan...lead the way."

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:40 am
"Don't have too with two in lala land we arrived even quicker"Shizume said putting up the tent.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:08 pm
Yoshi looked up from the ground and said, "Oh. We're already here."  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:11 pm
"Duh"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:28 pm
"Dang...that was..well fast." Sabrina said as she started putting up her own tent. It kept falling. "Well...uhh...some help here someone." Sabrina sighed.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:49 am
*sigh* "Do you even know how to put up a tent"Shizume said as she put up the tent very quickly and it stayed up "There done"  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games