Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:24 pm
Today I got insulted... not really because I'm a goth, but because my comprehension of the English language is considerably better than that of 99.999% of the students in my school... It's urban America... needless to say that many students have taken on the whole 'hip-hop' manner of speaking.

Anyways, today in one of my classes, my pen ran out of ink, so I wakled over to one of my classmates and had this little conversation:

Me: Do you have a spare writing impliment which I may perhaps borrow?

Student 1: No... and why you gots to be all proper?

Student 2: Yeah... why you always be actin' all white and stuff...

Me: *gives them a wierd look, then goes off to ask somone else for a pencil*

First of all, I am white, but I get really annoyed when people think I act the way I do because of my race. It hasn't got a damned thing to do with that.

Secondly, I took the 'acting proper' thing as sort of a compliment. I try to be polite and amiable, and being the literary geek that I am, I have very few silp-ups when it comes to how I speak or write (excluding spelling... I'm awful at that...)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:10 pm
I got a really funny question from the most stupid girls of my school. It was about my platform boots!

They: Can you walk on those boots?

Me: Why do you think I'm wearing them, to keep standing here all day?

They: Don't be so bitchy agains us - F*cking b***h!

Me: *laughs really hard*

Thats what you get when you ask me a very stupid question to which you allready know the awnser. I guess I made some more people hate me! yay!  

Disease of the Flesh

Lunar-Escape

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
At a football game not long ago, I was walking with my friends and these kids in a grade older than me were like, "Hey have you guys seen any emo scum around here, LIKE YOU?"
They didn't call me goth, they called me emo.
Funny, I wasn't even wearing that much black. neutral

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:52 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Best one ever:

I was walking to school and some idiot ((a jock)) decided that flicking me off while screaming "Goth loser, get a Girlfriend and cheer the ******** up" was funny well he didn't know he was speeding in a school zone so I just flicked him off and two minutes later there he was in handcufs I simply waved and flicked him off it was F-U-N

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

From_Lust2Dust

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:30 pm
people just say "GOTHICS!" while they're driving by, or "******** YOU!", "FREAKS!" and someoen i think tried to say freaks but me and my friends only heard "FREE-!" rofl so we were like "FREE BIRD! FREE BIRD!!" xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:39 pm
I don't really dress "Goth." More like, I wear things from Hollister and such. So, it's really funny when a "mallcore goth kid" will continuously make retarded comments to me.

Quote:

"You look like a slut!"

"Really? How so? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that my body is covered up, whore."

"Your clothes are so tight! What, do you like showing off your body?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Suddenly fitted = dressing whorish?
At least my clothes aren't dragging on the floor getting dirty." (I don't really care, but it just seemed appropriate for the moment. X3)

"Don't judge me, you just don't understand this subculture."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Okay then; judge me all you want, hypocrite."

"It's hard not to when all you people are the same!"

"How am I the same as everyone else?"

"You wear those expensive slut clothes! And you listen to that Rap and Hip Hop s**t!"

"That's not all I listen to."

"Oh, sorry, I forgot about your precious Green Day."

"No, more like you forgot Kid Dynamite, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The HorrorPops, The Creepshow, and maybe a tinge of Smashing Pumpkins (best band ever.)"

"I know about Smashing Pumpkins, they're cool and all, but I bet you just made up those other ones. You know nothing about Goth Subculture."

"...okay?"

"b***h."

"By the way, just to let you know, (pointing at her T-Shirt), Marilyn Manson isn't goth-rock."

*insert her stunned look here.*

I don't understand people sometimes. Lolz. emo  

x Socks x

Kozi Usagi

1,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:16 am
Jisatsu_no_Gomon_Seishin
Nevira Shadowfire
Last year, May 18th. My friends and I were going to the midnight premiere of Star Wars Ep. III, and we'd go to the theater right after school to get a good place in line, so we wore our costumes to school that day. (I was wearing my Sith robes, James his stormtrooper armor, Darien his Han Solo outfit, and Trinity her Amidala dress) At lunch James volunteered to take us to Jason's Deli, and when we walked out into the parking lot, I felt something whiz past my ear and slap on the ground before me. It was a piece of pizza! We turned around and saw a bunch of jocks, laughing at us and throwing food at us. One of them said, "Hey look, it's a bunch of Trekkies!"

Jocks calling Star Wars fans Trekkies.
That was unforgivable.

I stepped forward and brandished my lightsaber. Another jock said, "Hey, Trekkie, why don't you get Scotty to beam you up?" and threw a bottle of Coke at me. I batted it right back at him with my lightsaber! xd It landed at their feet and exploded, getting soda all over their shoes and jeans. twisted They howled in rage, and I said in my best Darth Vader voice, "Your powers are weak, old man!" and we left.

They never bothered us again. rofl

OMFG!!! U TEH PWND THEM!!! U R TEH 1337 HAXXORZ!!!!
That was awesome!!! rofl

Yes!!! That is probably the best thing ever. I have nothing against Trekkies but call me one and it's on. Go you!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:13 am
Me: *listening to Metallica, Nightwish and Linkin Park*

Dad: Are you listening to that satanist crap again? *exhasperated*

Me: ..... satanist...? lol  

essenceofzedak

Jigoku_Shoujo1348

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:17 am
The Vampire Ruler
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Best one ever:

I was walking to school and some idiot ((a jock)) decided that flicking me off while screaming "Goth loser, get a Girlfriend and cheer the ******** up" was funny well he didn't know he was speeding in a school zone so I just flicked him off and two minutes later there he was in handcufs I simply waved and flicked him off it was F-U-N

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Awesome rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:12 pm
XD sounds like you all have pretty funny stories.

The usual insults I get are from (obviously) chavs. I walk by, either by myself, or with a friend or something, and they look at me/us.

Chav: Urrrgh, goff!

Me: *eyeroll*

Also, my friend (who's insanely tall and dresses in band tees and general "gothic" shirts) has been asked if he worships the devil before XD

What was pretty funny was when me and my boyfriend were in town about 9-10ish at night, waiting to be picked up. We were huddled up closely on a public bench, seeing as it was cold, and a group of drunken guys (and a couple of girls, I think) went by.
Now, this was when my boyfriend's hair was just a teensy bit longer (about shoulder length, or a little longer), but you could still tell he was a guy (unless you're my idiot friends who saw him from behind when they first met him XD).
But these (albeit drunken) guys went past us, saw us being all huddly, and one of them shouted "lesbians!"

We both cracked up so hard.

Also, a huge group of us were sitting in the park in town, when a group of three chavs were messing about, then one jumped onto the other and it gave the impression that they were having sex XD so we all cracked up laughing. Of course, these chavs (who looked about 13 by the way, when we were all about 16, 17 and 18 ) came over to us and tried to bother us.
We began to talk back to them, obviously with a lot more wit, and even two women nearby told them to bugger off, but they wouldn't.

Then, one of the chavs called my boyfriend ugly, and my friend (who happened to take English Language at A Level, so is very good at speaking and writing) suddenly erupted into a flurry of insults at this chav, completely leaving him and his friends dumbfounded (not that it's hard).
Then, a really funny thing happened.
One of the other chavs turned to the chav that had been insulted; and just said:

"Haaaaaaaa, gutted maayyte!"

XD he was laughing at his own 'friend' because he'd been insulted.

What morons.

Azouie

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:28 pm
[ Brain Damage ]
I don't really dress "Goth." More like, I wear things from Hollister and such. So, it's really funny when a "mallcore goth kid" will continuously make retarded comments to me.

Quote:

"You look like a slut!"

"Really? How so? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that my body is covered up, whore."

"Your clothes are so tight! What, do you like showing off your body?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Suddenly fitted = dressing whorish?
At least my clothes aren't dragging on the floor getting dirty." (I don't really care, but it just seemed appropriate for the moment. X3)

"Don't judge me, you just don't understand this subculture."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Okay then; judge me all you want, hypocrite."

"It's hard not to when all you people are the same!"

"How am I the same as everyone else?"

"You wear those expensive slut clothes! And you listen to that Rap and Hip Hop s**t!"

"That's not all I listen to."

"Oh, sorry, I forgot about your precious Green Day."

"No, more like you forgot Kid Dynamite, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The HorrorPops, The Creepshow, and maybe a tinge of Smashing Pumpkins (best band ever.)"

"I know about Smashing Pumpkins, they're cool and all, but I bet you just made up those other ones. You know nothing about Goth Subculture."

"...okay?"

"b***h."

"By the way, just to let you know, (pointing at her T-Shirt), Marilyn Manson isn't goth-rock."

*insert her stunned look here.*

I don't understand people sometimes. Lolz. emo

XD I heart Marilyn Manson...I guess he CAN be considered Goth Rock, but only SOME songs...alot of them are definately not.

(last year, when I was in 6th grade-I was just wearing a plain black T shirt, blue jeans, and eyeliner...Geez, didn't know that eyeliner was so 'gothy'...)
Some jock b*****d: Will you go out with me?
Me: No. *returns to blasting music*
Jock b*****d: Would you go out with me if I was more gothic?
Me: No. *returns to blasting music*
Jock b*****d: *pokes me (he sat behind me on the bus)* Please?
Me. ******** OFF, YOU INSOLENT MANBITCH!!! GO AND ******** DIE!!!
Jock b*****d: (his facial expressions, as close as I can get with Gaia's emotes) question sweatdrop xd stare surprised eek burning_eyes scream gonk
Me: rofl
Jock b*****d: You know, I think I smell b***h!
Me: You say it like it's a bad thing! *smile*
Jock b*****d: o.O ftw

It's definately fun to yell at them...I happened to be extremely stressed out that day; I did not want to deal with obnoxious jocks for the most part; and he probably was just at the wrong place at the wrong time...and ended up extremely freaked out, and avoided me from then on. For the rest of the year. xd w00t!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:52 am
best i can come up with was the ever present idiot who yells "halloween isnt for another few months you freak."  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:22 am
on my BIRTHDAY i had my (normal) freinds over, and we thought it would be great fun to goth ourselves up and go out shopping and fooling around.
some people drove by, and gave us the finger. then they came back with water balloons. and last year someone broke our window.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:37 am
The most memerable one would be when me and my friend kags were walking down to the mall. These two self claimed "gangsters" drove up beside us. My luck I was closest to the street and they yelled out.
Freak 1 - "Hey look its a couple of gothies. Hey baby wanna show me the dark side?"
Me- "Wtf? Is that supposed to be a cat call?"
Freak 1- "Uh..."
Freak 2- "Aw, ******** you whore."
Me- "Hell no, your dirty!"

I know it was lame but hey it was a monday. *shrugs* I saw them again the next day at the mall. Death glaring does wonders..  

Katashima Laoawen

Scathach789

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:04 am
Everything I get called I refer to myself as. I refer to myself as a b***h and a slut on a daily basis. In fact, I insult myself more than anyone else insults me.
I do find it horrible when someone walks up to me and asks if I am a "goths," though...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff