Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
FF7 Modified! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Story?
Cool!!
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
Wait couldn't we get in trouble?
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I'm keeping my character to myself...
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's just FF7 All over again right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:51 am
Also, I've been thinking about Seisui's hair and eyes lately....How does a light shade of brown with indigo-ish eyes sound?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:58 am
Jehobo likes it.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:56 pm
Zakai-tan
Indeed~! But, if it's not too much trouble to ask, what about the Turks? Have you decided anything for them, or are you awaiting suggestions?

Yeah, Turks need to be totally awesome! Because they are... *is so weirdly loyal to ShinRa*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:31 pm
Zakai-tan
Also, I've been thinking about Seisui's hair and eyes lately....How does a light shade of brown with indigo-ish eyes sound?
The hair sounds good, but we are using purple for the (JENOVA) or rather Deyn virusy inflicted people, so purple is out, I've had suggestions for green or grey-green eyes though.

Saerenna
Zakai-tan
Indeed~! But, if it's not too much trouble to ask, what about the Turks? Have you decided anything for them, or are you awaiting suggestions?

Yeah, Turks need to be totally awesome! Because they are... *is so weirdly loyal to ShinRa*

I intend to have Turks, but I haven't planned anything for them yet, Suggestions would be awsome! wink  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

DragonShadowWing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:27 am
ahhh sephiroth is not that bad looking no offense i am a fan girl but the art is good. i like. good luck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:42 am
Who said that, anyway? We kind of are all fan...people here, too, really -_-  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:08 pm
None of us said Sephiroth looked bad, we only said Deyn couldn't look too much like Sephiroth... copyrights and all that. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:30 pm
not to mention we dont want saerenna knocking down your door threatening you if you give her every bit of Deyn artwork you have.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:22 am
xd xd xd twisted twisted twisted rofl rofl rofl LOL!! Yeah, that too. Though, by the way he's going to be turning out, I might do that anyway. Heh heh heh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:19 am
eek eek You'd think I'd be used to people liking the bishies I draw... xp but it still annerves me a little.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:35 am
I have a friend who knows how you feel, I think XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:19 pm
How so? Do YOU oggle this freinds Bishies? 'Cause Furry doesn't leave mine alone... she keeps trying to sneak pics of Sheatano!! ... I haven't decided which is more disturbing though... that she practically drools over him, or that she's decided he ranks between Vampire Hunter D and Vincent Valentine... O.o ... like I said... skeeerry.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:25 pm
I"ll place him more accurately if you'd get around to coloring him wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:16 am
Wow, between D and Vinnie? That IS kinda scarey...... o.O

Hey, and I'm not all about looks, either. The reason I'm not yet completely obsessed with Deyn yet is because I haven't seen him speak or interact or anything. Once I know his personality and see it in action, THEN... twisted twisted  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:25 pm
Ermak Lorde
How so? Do YOU oggle this freinds Bishies? 'Cause Furry doesn't leave mine alone... she keeps trying to sneak pics of Sheatano!! ... I haven't decided which is more disturbing though... that she practically drools over him, or that she's decided he ranks between Vampire Hunter D and Vincent Valentine... O.o ... like I said... skeeerry.
Um...every second I can, and that happens a lot, considering it's on my wall above my bed. I'm forcing said friend to make a webcomic about that bishie XD  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff