Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Anime is not nerdy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

griff12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:41 pm
anime is so cool. ninja User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imageespecialy naruto.manga is cool too  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:25 pm
I heart Full Metal Alchemist,Kyo Kara Maou, Bleach, Trinity Blood and Shrine of the Morning Mist.

Of course they're all funny. xd  

Rogue.Squirrel

Anime Panda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:11 pm
Anime basically says what we're all thinking, that's why we like it! I love Inuyasha, personally. I also like Sailor Moon sweatdrop , Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Naruto, and Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I don't know if that last one is considered to be an Anime or not...is it?
I also love Manga- Absolute Boyfriend, Nana, Vampire Knight, Fullmoon wo Sagshite, you name it I love it, really. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:47 pm
i'm an anime fan and really, it ATTRACTS nerds. XDD
the cool people cant even pronounce it. :B
..but nerds rock. they are SMRT. :BBB
Only reason I say that is cuz I act like an anime character at times. eheh. @w@  

Fuujin-chan

Sparkly Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

tobias_foxdemon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:57 pm
[ ~ Fuujin ~ ]
i'm an anime fan and really, it ATTRACTS nerds. XDD
the cool people cant even pronounce it. :B
..but nerds rock. they are SMRT. :BBB
Only reason I say that is cuz I act like an anime character at times. eheh. @w@

I agree completely...
ALTHOUGH I think that the Star Trek Manga might be just a tad "nerdy"
Although does it really matter? NERDS ARE COOL.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:09 am
I reckon that quite alot of people who call anime watchers 'nerds' would like it as well if they watched some!! I see it as watching animated books (because of the subtitles) which isnt that bad, just makes it more interesting 3nodding  

Dazzelbrush

merviedz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:10 am
I should know if it isn't or if it is, but I don't, and I don't know why, but I know it isn't, but I shouldn't know it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:11 pm
Fukushu Kokochiyoi
And you shouldn't be considered a nerd for watching it! Not unless you're an otaku, like I. gonk lol sweatdrop
isn't an otaku bad?  

Ask The Ninja

Rogue.Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:31 pm
I just finished Ouran High School Host Club... SO GOOD! domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:36 am
Springtime_for_Hitler
Fukushu Kokochiyoi
And you shouldn't be considered a nerd for watching it! Not unless you're an otaku, like I. gonk lol sweatdrop
isn't an otaku bad?

It suppose it is a matter of opinion, but most otaku's are proud to be otaku's. Yep. 3nodding  

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

SPEED NINJA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:30 am
come on people america needs something good on tv, so what did they do?they took anime and manga shows from japan and made them shows here in english. i am considerd alot of things but i don't care what other people think, so i am cool being myself and just ignoring what i am called. i only care if, it is a good thing. so don't mind what is happening around you, unless there is something sereous like: there is a bomb set to go off when you open your locker.
who is borad with american tv becuse i am  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:56 pm
Anime, Nerdy? As if. Anime isn't nerdy, if it was, other cartoons like Spongebob or the Simpsons would be nerdy. Anime is just Japanese cartoons. But unlike most cartoons, based of the type of anime (Shojo [girls anime], Shonen[boys anime], etc.) the material is different. Bloody Violence, curseing, wildness, and funny events isn't nerdy if you ask me. But if you are otaku- like overly obsessed otaku like me, then I guess that is nerdy. If you think your a nerd because you like anime, you're strange... You can take this nerdy quiz I found. Click Here if yo want to take it.....

(and while I'm at it I want to say: The best Anime and Manga is Fullmetal Alchemist!)  

dismantledlove

dismantledlove

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:59 pm
SPEED NINJA
come on people america needs something good on tv, so what did they do?they took anime and manga shows from japan and made them shows here in english. i am considerd alot of things but i don't care what other people think, so i am cool being myself and just ignoring what i am called. i only care if, it is a good thing. so don't mind what is happening around you, unless there is something sereous like: there is a bomb set to go off when you open your locker.
who is borad with american tv becuse i am

I sure am. Your right, American Cartoons have been proven to be less popular then Anime. The art syle and plots are better then normal cartoons found on T.V.'s across america. Not to mention most american cartoons are for kids. Anime is for kids, teens, and adults. What's not to like?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Prodigious_girl
Rob_007
gonk gonk gonk its not!! scream
Agreed!
DITTO.

anyways, geek nerd and that stuff is just stereotypes.  

KangheadSaysHi

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:11 pm
you think anime is for nerds? thats because cool kid watch it and nerds want to be cool so they watch it to.  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games