Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Ancient Egyptian RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni_kura

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:54 pm
(Akifa: EEP! I've been taken captive by a crazy egotistical priest! OH NO!!)

Akifa shifted, trying to find a more comfortable position, but it seemed that sleep just wouldn't stay with him. He let out a yawn and tried to stretch only to find that he had been chained to a wall. He blinked his eyes rapidly, trying to clear the sleep from them. His eyes widened in suprise as he took in his surroundings. "What in the seven hells is going on?!?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:32 pm
mystical_elfgirl12
That night mana has a dream where she is the best female magician she pictures herself in a beautiful blue top with pink frills with a cute blue pointy hat with a wand in her hand she smiles at all the wonderful things she would be able to do as a great magician the next morning she goes to visit Atemus and she tells him about what she has dreamed

Mana: Good Morning Ojii i had a great dream where i was a female magician with blue top and pink frills and i had a cute blue pointy hat too. i was the best female magician also mahado was there and he was wearing a purple mage outfit and he had a purple pointy hat what could my dream mean ojii.

Atemu looked at Seth and nodded. The rest of the day, was quiet for him. As he went up to his Chambers to rest awhile. He layed on his bed, for a few hours, his eyes closed, but not asleep. He couldn't sleep, after what had occurred. Deciding to get out of bed, he left his Chambers and went down the stairs, to enter the throne room.

A few minutes passed, and noticed Mana walking towards him. He smiled at her. "Good morning, Mana." He said, softly. Then he listened to what she had to say about her dream. "That is a very interesting dream, Mana. I am not quite sure on what it means, but I can tell you this. You were dreaming of your Ka, and Mahaado's Ka. How it is that you two were dressed like them.. I am not sure. Interesting.." He placed his hand under his chin, looking like he was thinking. "Very interesting, indeed." He added.

Atemus Girl

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:21 am
Atemus Girl
mystical_elfgirl12
That night mana has a dream where she is the best female magician she pictures herself in a beautiful blue top with pink frills with a cute blue pointy hat with a wand in her hand she smiles at all the wonderful things she would be able to do as a great magician the next morning she goes to visit Atemus and she tells him about what she has dreamedMana: Good Morning Ojii i had a great dream where i was a female magician with blue top and pink frills and i had a cute blue pointy hat too. i was the best female magician also mahado was there and he was wearing a purple mage outfit and he had a purple pointy hat what could my dream mean ojii.

Atemu looked at Seth and nodded. The rest of the day, was quiet for him. As he went up to his Chambers to rest awhile. He layed on his bed, for a few hours, his eyes closed, but not asleep. He couldn't sleep, after what had occurred. Deciding to get out of bed, he left his Chambers and went down the stairs, to enter the throne room.

A few minutes passed, and noticed Mana walking towards him. He smiled at her. "Good morning, Mana." He said, softly. Then he listened to what she had to say about her dream. "That is a very interesting dream, Mana. I am not quite sure on what it means, but I can tell you this. You were dreaming of your Ka, and Mahaado's Ka. How it is that you two were dressed like them.. I am not sure. Interesting.." He placed his hand under his chin, looking like he was thinking. "Very interesting, indeed." He added.

Mana: So in others words my dream had to do with my ka my power i had no idea. Since mahad was in it that must mean that since my teacher spend time together with our magic maybe thats why i had him in my dream. Thank you Ojii that makes sense now that i talked to you about it. I was wondering would you like to hang out today Ojii because I dont have a magic lesson and I though it would be fun to hang out just the two of us if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:51 pm
mystical_elfgirl12
Atemus Girl
mystical_elfgirl12
That night mana has a dream where she is the best female magician she pictures herself in a beautiful blue top with pink frills with a cute blue pointy hat with a wand in her hand she smiles at all the wonderful things she would be able to do as a great magician the next morning she goes to visit Atemus and she tells him about what she has dreamed

Mana: Good Morning Ojii i had a great dream where i was a female magician with blue top and pink frills and i had a cute blue pointy hat too. i was the best female magician also mahado was there and he was wearing a purple mage outfit and he had a purple pointy hat what could my dream mean ojii.

Mana: So in others words my dream had to do with my ka my power i had no idea. Since mahad was in it that must mean that since my teacher spend time together with our magic maybe thats why i had him in my dream. Thank you Ojii that makes sense now that i talked to you about it. I was wondering would you like to hang out today Ojii because I dont have a magic lesson and I though it would be fun to hang out just the two of us if you want.

The Pharaoh nodded to what Mana had said. "You're very welcome, Mana." He smiled at her, as he sat down in the Pharaoh's chair, and leaned back against it. He thought about what she asked, before he replied. "Well, I don't have anything planned either.. for now." He mumbled. "Sure. We could hang out, for the day." He said, with a smile. "What did you have in mind, Mana?" He wondered, as he rose from the chair, and made to head out of the room.  

Atemus Girl

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:21 pm
Atemus Girl
mystical_elfgirl12
Atemus Girl
mystical_elfgirl12

Mana:Good Morning Ojii i had a great dream where i was a female magician with blue top and pink frills and i had a cute blue pointy hat too. i was the best female magician also mahado was there and he was wearing a purple mage outfit and he had a purple pointy hat what could my dream mean ojii.

Mana:So in others words my dream had to do with my ka my power i had no idea. Since mahad was in it that must mean that since my teacher spend time together with our magic maybe thats why i had him in my dream. Thank you Ojii that makes sense now that i talked to you about it. I was wondering would you like to hang out today Ojii because I dont have a magic lesson and I though it would be fun to hang out just the two of us if you want.

The Pharaoh nodded to what Mana had said. "You're very welcome, Mana." He smiled at her, as he sat down in the Pharaoh's chair, and leaned back against it. He thought about what she asked, before he replied. "Well, I don't have anything planned either.. for now." He mumbled. "Sure. We could hang out, for the day." He said, with a smile. "What did you have in mind, Mana?" He wondered, as he rose from the chair, and made to head out of the room.

Mana: how about we go for a horse back ride i think that would be alot of fun just the two of us smile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:16 pm
oni_kura
(Akifa: EEP! I've been taken captive by a crazy egotistical priest! OH NO!!)

Akifa shifted, trying to find a more comfortable position, but it seemed that sleep just wouldn't stay with him. He let out a yawn and tried to stretch only to find that he had been chained to a wall. He blinked his eyes rapidly, trying to clear the sleep from them. His eyes widened in suprise as he took in his surroundings. "What in the seven hells is going on?!?"

Seth came back a few hours later, after visiting a Ba and Ka drained Mahaado, and saw that Akifa was awaken. He walked over to the King of Thieves and smiled wickedly, "Morning thief... sleep well?", he smirked and tugged on the chain that connected the shackle on Akifa's neck to the wall, "Snug?", he crackled.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Atemus Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:27 pm
mystical_elfgirl12
Atemus Girl
mystical_elfgirl12
Atemus Girl
mystical_elfgirl12

Mana: how about we go for a horse back ride i think that would be alot of fun just the two of us smile.

The Pharaoh looked at her, with a smile, and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, Mana." He replied, as he left the throne room, but not before looking back to make sure she was following him. "Well, let's go.." He chuckled, as he headed towards the stables.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 4:31 pm
Atemus Girl
mystical_elfgirl12
Atemus Girl
mystical_elfgirl12
Atemus Girl
mystical_elfgirl12

Mana:Good Morning Ojii i had a great dream where i was a female magician with blue top and pink frills and i had a cute blue pointy hat too. i was the best female magician also mahado was there and he was wearing a purple mage outfit and he had a purple pointy hat what could my dream mean ojii.

Mana:So in others words my dream had to do with my ka my power i had no idea. Since mahad was in it that must mean that since my teacher spend time together with our magic maybe thats why i had him in my dream. Thank you Ojii that makes sense now that i talked to you about it. I was wondering would you like to hang out today Ojii because I dont have a magic lesson and I though it would be fun to hang out just the two of us if you want.

Mana:how about we go for a horse back ride i think that would be alot of fun just the two of us smile.

The Pharaoh looked at her, with a smile, and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, Mana." He replied, as he left the throne room, but not before looking back to make sure she was following him. "Well, let's go.." He chuckled, as he headed towards the stables.
Mana: yay i get to spend some time with Oujii giggle she gets really excited and she gets in the back on the horse they start to leave but then they spot shada walking around so they stop to say hello

Moonlight_Shadow12

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:07 pm
Akifa sniffed indignatly ans croosed hid arms over his chest. He promptly turned his head away, nose held high in the air, and ignored the grinning high priest.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:03 pm
oni_kura
Akifa sniffed indignatly ans croosed hid arms over his chest. He promptly turned his head away, nose held high in the air, and ignored the grinning high priest.

Seth smiled, "I feel offended...", he laughed, "No matter...", he stood up and sat in a chair across from the wall, "If you haven't realised it yet, I'm not sentencing you to execution...", he crossed his arms and smiled, "I'm just too nice...", he chuckled.

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

oni_kura

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:09 pm
'Nice? suuurreee you are.' Akifa simply ignored the priest's blatanly obvious statement(refering to the no exicution thing) and began examining his nails in an attempt to be annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:54 pm
oni_kura
'Nice? suuurreee you are.' Akifa simply ignored the priest's blatanly obvious statement(refering to the no exicution thing) and began examining his nails in an attempt to be annoying.

Seth took this reaction calmly and sneered, "You wouldn't rather have been taken from that cold, damp dungeon by Akunadin... now would you? He's not as kind as I am...", he smirked, "Probably would have had you stoned by now...", he smiled slyly, "I have something fun in store for you..."  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

oni_kura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:47 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura

Seth took this reaction calmly and sneered, "You wouldn't rather have been taken from that cold, damp dungeon by Akunadin... now would you? He's not as kind as I am...", he smirked, "Probably would have had you stoned by now...", he smiled slyly, "I have something fun in store for you..."

Akifa's eyes widened for a moment, but he quickly recovered and hissed at the smiling face in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:31 pm
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura

Akifa's eyes widened for a moment, but he quickly recovered and hissed at the smiling face in front of him.

Seth chuckled as there was a knock on the wall next to the entrance-curtain, "Come in...", he said, as he already knew who it was. The curtain moved and Mahaado entered.

Mahaado saw the state that Akifa was in, "Ra Seth... what are you doing to him?", he questioned as he took a seat on Seth's bed.

Seth smiled at the other priest, "Chatting... what does it look like?", he laughed.

Mahaado blinked, "Seth... you are not planning what I think you are... are you?", he asked suspiciously.

"That exactly what I'm planning. We'll have a quiet dinner in the Dining Hall this evening... "gifts" will be exchanged...", a smirk spread over his lips.

"You are cruel... but I'm sure that someone will be satisfied...", Mahaado sighed.

"Cruel? I decided to spare his life...", Seth chuckled.

"Ah...", came Mahaado's simply reply, as he gazed at the King of Thieves, "You are lucky that I passed out... I would have tore you to shreads...", he glared at Akifa.

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:26 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura

Seth chuckled as there was a knock on the wall next to the entrance-curtain, "Come in...", he said, as he already knew who it was. The curtain moved and Mahaado entered.

Mahaado saw the state that Akifa was in, "Ra Seth... what are you doing to him?", he questioned as he took a seat on Seth's bed.

Seth smiled at the other priest, "Chatting... what does it look like?", he laughed.

Mahaado blinked, "Seth... you are not planning what I think you are... are you?", he asked suspiciously.

"That exactly what I'm planning. We'll have a quiet dinner in the Dining Hall this evening... "gifts" will be exchanged...", a smirk spread over his lips.

"You are cruel... but I'm sure that someone will be satisfied...", Mahaado sighed.

"Cruel? I decided to spare his life...", Seth chuckled.

"Ah...", came Mahaado's simply reply, as he gazed at the King of Thieves, "You are lucky that I passed out... I would have tore you to shreads...", he glared at Akifa.

"You all don't seem to understand why I hate you so but just look at how speak as though i'm not here. You think you can act like you are above the rest of us just because fate decided that you would be gifted with the power of the shadows. You know nothing of the real world OR the people in it. You nobles are all fools to think the way you do." Akifa then turned to Mahaado, "Just like you are acting now. You think that you could defeat me because i'm just a thief and your a priest. YOu wouldn't have even gotten the chance to 'tear me to shreads' if the Pharaoh hadn't defeated me first!" The thief spat out the king's title as if it were a curse. He then snarled at the two priest in an attempt to look menacing, and doing a pretty good job considering the fact that he was chained to a wall.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff