View Results

Arianne Verbannte

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:35 pm
froggie_21
I still like Kikio and I feel sorry for her and for how her relationship with Inuyash was twisted into destruction for them both, and that it caused her death. But at least somewhere deep inside she still loved him enough to not kill him before she died.

I like you alot more than the other Kagome fangurls here. ^_^ And THAT my friends, is INDEED a compliment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:26 am
i Like theM bOtH... bUt KiKyo iS aCtUaLLy DeaD!...buT inUyaSha Luv KaGoMe MoRe ThaN kIkYo!!.... 3nodding 3nodding BuT theiR are aBiLitY arE bOth cOoL!!...... whee whee whee  

villaflor_loveranes

DemonNeko15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:20 pm
I think Kikyo, I hate Kagome she's too annoying!! razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:58 am

I definitly choose Kagome, but I have this weird wish for Kagome to end up with Sesshoumaru. Why? I have no clue. Out of who should end up with Inuyasha? I really think Kagome should. She sacrafices school and time with her family to work for something that was a complete accident. Kikyou tried to change Inuyasha into a human to get rid of the jewel so it would no longer burden her. While I symaphize with Kikyou's plight I don't like that she wanted to change Inu into a human.

Volare Libre

Gaming_Addiction

3,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:01 am
Kikyo is a nice person and all (back when she was alive that is) but Inuyasha and Kagome are better for one another.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:35 pm
I think it should be Kagome, but don't get me wrong; I still like Kikyo, because she did love Inuyasha first and she's really pretty and good with kids and other people. Still...I personally think that Kagome and Inuyasha are a better couple, because they've been through so much more than Kikyo and Inuyasha did, and because they've done that, then they're going to have a stronger tie than Kikyo and Inuyasha did. Although, Inuyasha loves them both and finds it hard to choose. It's kind of strange if you pause to think about it. I mean, Inuyasha loves the orginal Kikyo and then he falls in love with a reincarnation of her soul who's from the future, but he can't choose between them, so I do feel sorry for him, because he basically has to choose between them, and it's so hard for him to choose. Kikyo is a really good person...but she did die, and even though she was brought back, she's still not exactly the same as she was when she was alive, or else I would say I prefer her. She's a really good character, but Kagome beats her by a little bit in my mind, making me like Kagome just the slightest bit more. And also the fact that Kikyo wanted to change Inuyasha so that they could be together...it doesn't strike me as something someone would do to the one they love, although I understand that it was kind of impossible for them to be together as they were. They both loved Inuyasha as he is, but so far only Kikyo has tried to change him, while Kagome hasn't. Sorry for the extra long paragraph, by the way.  

Taffylover

skittyzfreak

Generous Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:17 pm
kagome,because kikyo that had there time but now it's over and it come back
no matter how much u want they can't. so he will relize this and move on to kagome and be with her forever and ever biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:25 am
I choose Kikyo, because she's much more mature, powerful and beautiful. 3nodding
Kagome seems to me like a wannabe. She always gets in Inu Yasha's way when he's fighting (trying to act like Kikyo I guess) and he always ends up having to save her and himself!! burning_eyes
@ modest_are_the_hottest7:
I wouldn't feel sorry for Kagome, she's the one who's after three guys at once!!!
I feel sorry for Inu Yasha 'coz and Kikyo couldn't go on for long because of a curse.........

Woah! Sorry for the long post sweatdrop  

Prudence1

Moonlight Bunny

8,500 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:37 pm
Hm.. I like both girls because either one could end up with Inuyasha. Overall though, I think it should be Kagome. Kikiyou is dead after all, and helps the enemy in the 2nd movie too! She also was harsh with Inuyasha in the 4th! Kagome is really sweet and caring, so that's why I think like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:21 am
Kikyo!!!!!!!

Well I don't care much who gets Inuyasha, as long as they stay away from Sesshoumaru 3nodding  

FCO Leader Chezamayu

Ari1029

5,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:45 pm
I think Inuyasha and Kagome are a better couple than Kikyo and Inuyasha. I mean, Kikyo is dead! Theres no future there. Granted Kikyo is more mature than Kagome and can fight better but thats all I really see that is overly awesome about. She never laughs. She brings the mood down in my opinion. Kagome makes Inuyasha laugh and feel alive. I believe that is better than what Kikyo has to offer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:39 pm
kikyo, kikyo, KIKYO!!!!!
Inu-kun, obviously, still has really strong feelings for her,
i mean if he really loved kagome,
then he wouldn't keep comming back to her!
his loyalities to kikyo definately create a void between the two of them,
and no matter how nice and sweet she is,
kagome simply can NEVER replace the love they had together...
besides, i hate kagome....

Matama

5,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Marusera

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:16 am
I think that Inuyasha loves Kikyo more. I feel sorry for Kikyo and Inuyasha because of their tragic past. But nothing can change the fact that Kikyo really died and she can't be with Inuyasha. He will end up with Kagome.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:15 am
- I really love Kagome
- Well, they have this love hate relationship going on, and everyone knows how fun those are. Kikyo's nice and all, but I just don't see her with him.
- I love kikyo, i just like kagome a little more.
- I do. Poor inuyasha, has to choose, because he loves them both so much, and whichever one he chooses has to live with it and be upset
- Probably  

Cons heart

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:09 pm
Even though I dislike Kagome with an intese burning passion and think that Kikyo is a MUCH better character, I still think that Kagome and Inuyasha make the beter pair because I don't give a rat's a** about Inuyasha (the character).  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff