Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:45 pm
skypheonix
slighter
flame heard someone yawning and saw a wolf coming out of a den and he ran and hid in the woods
*his ears perked up and he ran after the sound*
flame hid behind the tree shacking in fear and was hopping the other wolf didn't see him  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:50 pm
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
flame heard someone yawning and saw a wolf coming out of a den and he ran and hid in the woods
flame hid behind the tree shacking in fear and was hopping the other wolf didn't see him
*he sniffed the ground advancing slowly, he had a lock on the wolf's scent*  

skypheonix

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:52 pm
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
falme now reall afraidn tried moving but then stoped and yelled out "please dont hurt me, i...im to weak to fight"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:02 pm
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
falme now reall afraidn tried moving but then stoped and yelled out "please dont hurt me, i...im to weak to fight"
*he looked up and saw him* don't worry i won't hurt you unless you try and hurt me  

skypheonix

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:06 pm
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
*he looked up and saw him* don't worry i won't hurt you unless you try and hurt me
flame came out and showed him self "im sorry if im invading......i hav nowwheres eles to go"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:10 pm
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
flame came out and showed him self "im sorry if im invading......i hav nowwheres eles to go"
((sorry if i reply slow i am doing a project)) *he walks up to him* are you hungry?  

skypheonix

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:14 pm
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
((sorry if i reply slow i am doing a project)) *he walks up to him* are you hungry?
((its ok))flame smilled "arent I" he wlak closer to him and looked around  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:18 pm
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
*he smiled warmly* well then wan't some food? i was about to eat something  

skypheonix

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:22 pm
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
"YES PLEASE"then flame sat down and looked aourn for the food  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:22 pm
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
*he laughs* wait here *he runs off and comes back 10 min. later with some fresh deer* dig in while its still fresh!  

skypheonix

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:25 pm
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
*he laughs* wait here *he runs off and comes back 10 min. later with some fresh deer* dig in while its still fresh!
flame literatly shoved hsi fave right in the deer guits and eat like a pig  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:26 pm
slighter
*he smiled and did the same at another part*  

skypheonix

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:30 pm
skypheonix
slighter
looked up at sky eating like he was and lauged alittle then he said "is there a stream or lake around here"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:32 pm
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
looked up at sky eating like he was and lauged alittle then he said "is there a stream or lake around here"
*he nodded* yeah there is a lake follow me *he took another bite and the dear was picked clean by him and the other wolf then he ran off in one direction*  

skypheonix

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:33 pm
flame follwoed hm "how far is it"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items