Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:21 am
Star nodded. I met her after a small arguement between her and Heart. This was when she had just given up position as beta and her mate left. She really needed company, so I talked to her. Loner to loner. Star still didn't know that he was her mate.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:25 am
"Kita's mate left? I am right here..I'm Kita's mate.." he looked at her once more and slowly nuzzled Kita. He lowered his head and placed it next to hers and fell asleep.  

Yami_Malik

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:33 am
It was just when you decided to go and leave the pack forever. But i'm glad you decided to stay. Kita was really upset at that time...But it's nice to finally meet you. You are one of the most perfect couples. Star smiled warmly and let them sleep. Quietly, she slipped away, back to where she was except this time, she climbed a tree. She whispered to the sky, particularily, two bright shining stars overhead, "Goodnight, father. Goodnight, mother." With that, Star herself drifted off to sleep. Why didn't she go into a den? One, she didn't want to wake anyone up, two, she avoided them as much as she could with as many excuses as possible to keep herself away from one. The two stars winked overhead.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:08 am
She krept out from under the log she had slept under with great pain as she walked through the forest not really knowing where she was going.  

cyberkawaii

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:55 pm
-Kita weakly opened her eyes to see complete darkness... Malik was still next to her, making her feel safe.. She raised her head slightly and the scent of Star filled her nose.. She whimpered softly as her tail wagged behind her.. With a yawn, she layed her back back onto the ground and stared out at the deep forest-  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:48 pm
"Hmm, it seems like I spend most of my time up during the nights. Oh well. I love the sight of the night sky." Star smiled and rolled in the grass, her paws tucked into her, on her back.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:58 pm
Heart prowled low through some of the higher grasses and sprung at Star and pinned her, growling.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:01 pm
Star was about to bite hard, on the ongoer, but at the last moment realized it was Heart. Star nodded her head in respect to the Alpha Female before she licked her muzzle before rolling to the side. "What's wrong, Heart?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:06 pm
Heart growled her paws holding Star down tight, she dipped her head below the shadows so that the moon caught her eyes and she smiled and licked Star, "Hey Star!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:09 pm
Star gently thrusted her head to Heart's chin. "So it's going to be like this from now on huh?" Star grinned, her teeth glinting underneath the moonlight.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:10 pm
"Be like what," she tilted her head slightly as she jumped off and landed on the ground beside Star and laid down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:13 pm
Star rolled to her front and nudged Heart. "Greeting me like this everytime you see me." She laughed.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:15 pm
"Nah, if I feel creative, I'll greet you in a whole new way every time! A surprise every time we meet..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:21 pm
"Oh well. Think of it this way. A surprise a day keeps your heart beating each day." She smiled. "And it also keeps Heart away." Star laughed laid her head in her paws. Her eyes slowly closed. "But I wouldn't mind having a sleep open tonight." Star grinned and licked her.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:37 pm
"I usually sleep in the open it is my way of life," she laughed at Star's joke and yawned placing her head no her paws as well.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff