Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:15 am
Star grumbled off in the distance. "Who does he think he is...I was trying to help...just a simple question..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:20 pm
*Darq runs part way up the mountain and sits down sniffing around*  

Kwon727

Kwon727

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:02 pm
*Darq turns human and looks around and bends over looking at wolf tracks* Starr where are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:08 pm
"Eh?" Star's ears perked as she heard her name being called. She smiled and skidded to a stop infront of him. "Here I am."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kwon727

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:14 pm
Angel_Fantasy
"Eh?" Star's ears perked as she heard her name being called. She smiled and skidded to a stop infront of him. "Here I am."
Hey Girl Girl. *hugz and kissez*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:16 pm
She grinned broadly. "Yesh, I wuff you lots too." She kissed and hugged him back.
((I HAVE to leave. >.< dammit! Sorry, bye! ^^ Love ya! ))  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:08 pm
Heart lowred her head and walked up a mountain. her pups, which weren't pups any more, were down at the den, she felt so alone. She hadn't spoken with Sky for awhile, and her close friend she hadn't seen for awhile either. She spotted a cliff and layed down on it, overlooking the land she had once roamed so happily, so free, with no responsibilitys at all, before she had joined this pack. She remembered it so clearly, back when her falcon was still alive and would fly beside her. She would chase his shadow like a pup.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:35 am
Heart walked along the snow tracing the fresh footsteps of an animal, she spotted te animal, it was a rabbit, she slowly and quietly crouched down and leapt up, the rabbit looked up and saw her and bounded off. she chased it around until it disappeared into a hole. "That was fun," she thought. And she continued to walk around.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:01 pm
((I wonder when was the last time I RPed in here..))

Malik stood on the cliff that sat in front of the roaring ocean and gazed out into the horizon. He closed his eyes taking in the cool breeze that blew past him. He took a step forward, with his chest out, let out a howl.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:35 am
*Black had been walking around for a while. She was alot bette rthen before and her coat had its usualm, if not better shine.She walked slowly up the mountain, taking in all the different scents*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:41 am
flame came running for the clearing up the mountin not paying attention whathe was doing or who was around till he ran up to the top and triopped on a root making a huge thump on the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:19 pm
Heart was on the mountain again, her eyes were a glowing blood red, and her fur was all black now, "Must kill..." she said in a hoarse voice. She held herself tall as a sound could be heard in the shadows.

"So I have your permission to kill him then?" A yound dark voice spoke from the shadows.

"Yes you do... and you may do whatever you want with his position when he is dead." She replied in the same hoarse voice.

"Thank you mother" An older Kesuk walked out of the shadows his eyes the equal red of his mother's. An evil grin on his face as he walked down the mountain.

Heart jumped into a tree where she could see everything.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:30 pm
flame keeped walking around ontoip of the moutain looking around and walking over to the ledge looking down at the veiw not knowing anyboyd was around  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:48 pm
Malik slowly finished his howl and lowered his head while closing his eyes. Another breeze rushed past him faster than the last and he listened as the waves crashed onto the shore. He opened his eyes and looked out into the ocean. "The sea is roaring..I..sense something...something evil..You feel it to, dont you Sora?" Malik asked him as a translucent image appeared. As much as Sora hated talking to Malik he could not deny the strange feeling. "...Yea.." Malik stood still for a while and turned around, walking back into the forest.  

Yami_Malik

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:53 pm
Heart heard noises, "I must go before they find me" She silently ran off.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff