Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:00 pm
"how close is the cave we were at earlier?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:14 pm
Almirrah sunk her head. She had no clue as to their distance form the cave. "Perhaps a mere shelter will suit us?" she suggested, looking about at the dark foilage.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:05 pm
"yea probly"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:55 pm
Almirrah stopped, watching a bird fly from a nearby branch. "Would you like to lead the way, Shuicho?" she asked politely, still sounding mysterious in a way.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:32 pm
"i see a cave up ahead do you mind running?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:13 am
Almirrah shook her head, and began to run towards the cave, in a slow pace so that Shuicho would be able to catch up. Soon teh cave was only several feet away. Almirrah ran into a pool of sunlight and fell over, growing dizzy. She was sliding towards the cave now, and stopped when she hit the inner side walls. She continued to lay there, unable to move due to the sudden encounter of sunlight.
((Soon she'll recover though... nothing really bad happened))

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:04 am
"shuicho pushed her further into the cave*"the farther in you are the better"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:00 am
Almirrah's dizziness was wearing away.. and she somewhat heard Shuicho's voice. She tried to reply, but she could speak too well. Instead she closed her eyes, agreeing with Shuicho and allowing him to push her farther into the cave so that the sun wouldn't harm her.

After a long while, she awoke. A pain in her head bothered her, and so she put her paw over teh area in which she had hit a rock. 'Wh-what had happened?' she asked, lookign around for Shuicho and finally finding him in the cave.

applz

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:17 pm
Runningpaw trotted up to Almirrah, the wolf she had tried to befriend earlier. "You're hurting," she told Almirrah. "Can I get you some healing herbs?" Runningpaw tried to be as helpful as possible. "And I can tell you're still hungry." she added thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:33 am
"you passed out"*shuicho said*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:24 am
"Oh, was that what it was..." she thought aloud, covering her eyes with her right arm. She heard another voice and decided to answer it, "No-no thank you dear, I'll recover on my own." she said. "But a meal would sound very nice and generous fo you, perhaps you could bring me something fresh? Any mammal of some sort, I cannot feed on fish and plants of any sort" she said, hoping she didnt sound too picky. She didn't want to say she wanted raw meat so that she could feed on the blood, because she knew that most wolves would be bothered by that. Even though she enjoyed certain things about being immortal and one of her 'kind', she also longed to return to a normal life... and to become a normal wolf again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:06 am
Runningpaw nodded. "Glad to help," she said before heading towards the entrance. She halted and spun around. "Shuicho? Maybe you could help be bring down a caribou or something. Then we could all share it."  

TheLittleInu

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:32 am
Almirrah peaked through her arm that had been covering her eyes to look at the new stranger and Shuicho. Caribou... sounds nice she thought, a sudden hunger ambushing her as she lay in teh cave.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:25 am
whats goin on! exclaim  

flame red wolf

applz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:45 am
flame red wolf
whats goin on! exclaim

((well nothing much. Shuicho, Almirrah, and Runningpaw are at a cave and Almirrah is recovering from being out in the sunlight *she's a vampire*))

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff